Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden (9748 Views)

Buhari Visits China's Forbidden City / Appointment Of Adamu Adamu As Minister Of Education Is A Disaster – Prof Oyebode / Graphics: Forbidden Photos From The Scene Of Kuje, Abuja Bomb Blasts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by Hauwa1: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2009
Abuzola:

Ladies and gentlemen, BOKO means western education and not just education. The Holy Prophet Muhammad urge every muslim in a hadith to seek for knowledge even if it is as far to china let him go.

This muslim sect said it was pushed to the wall to carry out this audacious atrocity, by depressing them and banning their preaching and mosques, this Tsasine sect like is widely known in the north is calling for ban of western education, in many institution you will find out that 45% of its students have fornicated which even the bible is against Ephesian 5:5, expose to lewdness and indecency which also the Bible is against Ephesian 5:4. And many more.

Really? then why are they not going to school? most of my friends left school to get married in primary 4 or 5. why it is so?
AbuZ, ummmmm  undecided

what happen to free will?
Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2009
Abuzola:

Ladies and gentlemen, BOKO means western education and not just education. The Holy Prophet Muhammad urge every muslim in a hadith to seek for knowledge even if it is as far to china let him go.

This muslim sect said it was pushed to the wall to carry out this audacious atrocity,  by depressing them and banning their preaching and mosques, this Tsasine sect like is widely known in the north is calling for ban of western education, in many institution you will find out that 45% of its students have fornicated which even the bible is against Ephesian 5:5, expose to lewdness and indecency which also the Bible is against Ephesian 5:4. And many more.

of what relevance is this?  undecided The muslim and his small underdeveloped mind.

So fornication is a reason you wont go to school?
Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by Fhemmmy: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2009
IF that was a Sharia thief, then, what of Sharia rapist and child molester that even give am belle?
Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by Tsiya(m): 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Really? then why are they not going to school? most of my friends left school to get married in primary 4 or 5. why it is so?
AbuZ, ummmmm  undecided

what happen to free will?

There is nothing like free will. There are only privilage. Whereever you are, you just live within certain privilege given to you by the government to operate. There are so many things you cannot do in UK, even though u know they are not bad, neither will they harm anybody, but the government limits your freedom.
Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2009
the issue of education in northern Nigeria isnt only a religious matter, since American and western universities are full of Saudis and other middle easterners from Muslim countries more religious than Nigeria.

Osama Bin laden himself spent some time in England. His family members full Europe and are citizens there.

If Nigeria is linking her own miseducation to religion, then its just a cover for another agenda.
Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by Abuzola(m): 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2009
@hauwa, a forceful marriage is illegitimate in Islam, you can compare the rate of fornicators in the north to that of the south, and you will agree with me that early marriage has merit.
Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by asha80(m): 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2009
Abuzola:

@hauwa, a forceful marriage is illegitimate in Islam, you can compare the rate of fornicators in the north to that of the south, and you will agree with me that early marriage has merit.

Please most of us have lived in the north.Enough of this hypocrisy.
Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2009
now its about which region has more fornicators- north or south undecided
Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by Abuzola(m): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2009
You guys keep talking shit, without the south nigeria will survive, when i went for pilgrimage in saudi arabia i was shown treasures that the then nigerian administration provided to saudi arabia and the date was pre petroleum discovery, Agriculture is a profitable loom that feed nations. If not for the dependant on oil We would have been the greatest, malaysia will tell you a whole lot
Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by asha80(m): 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2009
Abuzola:

You guys keep talking shit, without the south nigeria will survive, when i went for pilgrimage in saudi arabia i was shown treasures that the then nigerian administration provided to saudi arabia and the date was pre petroleum discovery, Agriculture is a profitable loom that feed nations. If not for the dependant on oil We would have been the greatest, malaysia will tell you a whole lot

And i guess cocoa,palm oil(which malaysia is thriving on) are from the north undecided
Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by naijaking1: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2009
tpia.:

now its about which region has more fornicators- north or south undecided
No tpia, before you rent a U-Haul and start packing, the question is not which region fornicates better shocked
Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by Abuzola(m): 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2009
And cocoa, groundnut, yam bla bla bla is derived from what ? Sea
Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by feeldennis: 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2009
It is just a shame whats happening,Nigeria has always been in a war, either from the north from very stupid midless idealogy that leads to deaths, or in the delta by group of people that pretend to be fighting for the good of the people, or from political clashes( 700 people died in jos).

it is a never ending story, i don't believe it will ever stop. we are 140 million ( some say 200 million) our oil has a life span of approx 40 years, our gas 150 years, not a kobo is spent on investing for when our resources will finish, so imagine what will happen, population would be over 200million  maybe 300million  by then, do you think Africa can feed 300million people? why do you think the middle east  are investing all their money into infrastructure for when the oil will finish?  the oil in UAE Dubai will finish in 2016  and their investments will carry them for generations.

I'm just so angry na so so  rubis dey happen for Nigeria, I'm half Nigerian and it pains me, personally if the north wants to fight let their People decide if it is good for them or not, but unfortunately they don't know any better, i should have a right to decide if to live with violent people or not. people form the north are much nicer than pompous people from the south.

even if Nigeria splits they will still fight down to every state wanting to be a country, it will never end, look at black Africa, any country doing well is it possible it is all about evolution, we need another 1000 years to evolve, to understand what it means to live in a society and work together. why do you think Columbus built a ship 400 years ago to explore the other side of the world yet we were busy fighting and killing.
things will never change un les there is a genetic change, and that u cannot buy.

I just shake my head and feel very bad.
Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by agabaI23(m): 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2009
Abuzola:

You are living in 16th century.

The merits of early marriage include all those VVF patients who are mostly less than 15 years old?

That they girls are bleeped under their cloaks does not mean it is not rampant, they are only more discrete.

All those hawkers are called into offices and bleeped in the day time.

See how this girls shiver at the sight of a guy from the south and grin from ear to ear if dare say hello.
Abeg they do worse.

One man in Truimph Kano said, 'just do not get caught by 2 people'
grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by WilyWily: 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2009
Abuzola:

Maybe Mr Muhammad urge every Muslim to seek knowledge on how to perfect suicide Bombing.
I believed if Muhammad is alive today he will wear Suicide vest.
Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by Beaf: 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2009
Abuzola:

Is that why these wretches hate education?
Damaturu, one of the places bombed by these animals, is so deprived that you wonder how anyone from there is willing to plunder, rape and kill for the right to be illiterate. Is there something in the water up North?
This is a pic from Damaturu, capital of Yobe state.

Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by Rebarobyn: 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2009
I tire o, honestly all these chaos at times forces me to want to say everybody should go back to where they are from and lets just split the country and go our separate ways for the sake of peace but then innocent people who have stayed in these places all their lives will suffer. If they don't want western education, no problem, let them stay ignorant but why on earth would someone think of forcing their own beliefs on another, this is religious bullying and it is unacceptable,
Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by Ibime(m): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2009
Jakumo:

Charles Darwin, the first person to study, document and report extensively on the process of species evolution, theorized that members of any population of living creatures that are either physically or mentally disadvantaged in comparison to the others, are generally less likely to survive long enough to reproduce.  Over centuries and multiple repetitions , this harsh but necessary "weeding out" of society's less adapted specimens ensures that only the fittest survive to bear future generations of the species.

In northern Nigeria today, hordes of illiterate young men, the majority of whom have fortunately not yet married or reproduced due to the draconian separation of the genders enforced by their religion, have taken to the streets to vent their frustration over not getting laid, and have thankfully died by the score under withering police and army gunfire.  This culling of madmen is a good thing in that it rids society of defective individuals en masse, thus safeguarding the lucky majority who remain comparatively free from the cognitive impairment of theocratic indoctrination so prevalent in northern Nigeria and other hell-holes like Afghanistan.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by adconline(m): 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2009
This kind of event shows how myopic some nigerians are. Early marriage has some merits so long as u send u daughters to London and us to study.   So having sex is as deadly as killing someone. I now know the mindset of these  jihadists and their appologists. Good luck one Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by naijaking1: 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2009
Abuzola:

@Abu
What's the difference between illegitimate marriage/forceful marriage/and a 50 year old man marrying an 8 year old girl?
Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by Jarus(m): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2009
I register my condemnation of the actions of Boko haram in its entirety and call for justice. It's barbarous and uncouth.
Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by Abuzola(m): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2009
God have mercy on all of you. You people just pin point a worst zone in the north what of Akwa ibom, Enugu and cross river ravaged with puberty and plundered with kidnapping just to earn a living. Keep boasting of your temporary reserves i.e oil, one day it will finish and you will then know that northerners are good samaritan
Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by asha80(m): 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2009
Abuzola:

God have mercy on all of you. You people just pin point a worst zone in the north what of Akwa ibom, Enugu and cross river ravaged with puberty and plundered with kidnapping just to earn a living. Keep boasting of your temporary reserves i.e oil, one day it will finish and you will then know that northerners are good samaritan

If there is a way oil will finish now the better for all of us in this hell hole called nigeria.

Northerners good samaritans?Lwkmd.
Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by blacksta(m): 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2009
I dont understand the need for hate as far i am concerned every one has issues and no tribe should be labelled "superior".  The composition of nigeria is making things very difficult "  a Country where tribes dont trust other tribes and vice versa"  I dont know maybe it is time for a major break up but that itself might not solve problems but create more problems  - i dont know

God help us all.
Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by davidif: 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2009
In northern Nigeria today, hordes of illiterate young men, the majority of whom have fortunately not yet married or reproduced due to the draconian separation of the genders enforced by their religion, have taken to the streets to vent their frustration over not getting laid, and have thankfully died by the score under withering police and army gunfire.

Jakumo,
Thanks for your wisdom jare, na sexual frustration dey cause am jo.
Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by Abuzola(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2009
Am not in anyway in support of the Tatsine sect they are herectic, i just finish listening to their leader on Bbc hausa service with his evidences and reason for waging war on police. But the way you guy are taking it as if it is whole north that is behind this is what is aching me, heavens know that majority of you and your pastors are fornicators, early marriage is the only solutiö to this, no wonder we have many bastards in the south. Incase you do not know Kali kato or Tatsine group do not watch Tv, board car or any kind of technology innovation, they walk around with their staffs in a tradition of past prophets, they do not have wrist watch, they curse anybody who sell cigar and hemp, bla bla bla and many more, we have clashed with them here in my domain 6 years ago, it was a bloody encounter but with the support of soldiers we succeeded, there are speculation that they use charm during fight
Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by davidif: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2009
WHAT KIND OF COUNTRY IS THIS, WHAT IS THE FED GOVT. DOING TO PROTECT ITS CITIZENS. Our fellow Nigerians can't be dying in the North and this president is just standing there doing nothing.
Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by Beaf: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2009
Rebarobyn:

I tire o, honestly all these chaos at times forces me to want to say everybody should go back to where they are from and lets just split the country and go our separate ways for the sake of peace but then innocent people who have stayed in these places all their lives will suffer. If they don't want western education, no problem, let them stay ignorant but why on earth would someone think of forcing their own beliefs on another, this is religious bullying and it is unacceptable,

I strenuously beg to disagree!
The Boko Haram baboons have no choice, but to go to school. Why? There is an unfortunate thing called "Federal Character" which in the Nigerian education system translates to "Quota System".
Other parts of Nigeria are paying very dearly to educate the good folk up North. Now I am from Delta State (which by the way, produces the most oil). We are a state of minorities who place a high premium on getting an education, yet everywhere we go, you hear "the Delta state quota is full" or "you didn't make the cut-off mark for Delta state" and other bullshit. . . And then, you here that the very Boko Haram baboons that cost you a place in school are raping, looting and killing for the right not to be educated. Damn!
Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by asha80(m): 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2009
Abuzola:

Am not in anyway in support of the Tatsine sect they are herectic, i just finish listening to their leader on Bbc hausa service with his evidences and reason for waging war on police. But the way you guy are taking it as if it is whole north that is behind this is what is aching me, heavens know that majority of you and your pastors are fornicators, early marriage is the only solutiö to this, no wonder we have many bastards in the south. Incase you do not know Kali kato or Tatsine group do not watch Tv, board car or any kind of technology innovation, they walk around with their staffs in a tradition of past prophets, they do not have wrist watch, they curse anybody who sell cigar and hemp, bla bla bla and many more, we have clashed with them here in my domain 6 years ago, it was a bloody encounter but with the support of soldiers we succeeded, there are speculation that they use charm during fight

And those army of young almajiris in the north are from responsible homes  shocked
Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by davidif: 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2009
Global warming is not a threat. It is just another sequence in the evolution trend.

WHAT?!?!? i take it that you get your science news from Rush Limbaugh ehn.
Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by Abuzola(m): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2009
Asha, do you know the meaning of almajiri ? If you do you won't be saying this. The almajiris are the beggar you see in the street of lagos, they are dependant. In the north we hire them to labour for us and we feed them, this is why i like being in the north when i go there i display indolency, i do not wash my cloth and all kind of labour, it is done by the almajirai, hope you get the scope am sketching, moreover many of this almajirai are crossing from Niger republic and chad, incase you do not know chad and Niger republic speak hausa as their language and have hausa tribe as well, not to talk of cameroon, Ghana, benin republic, congo, libya, mali and many other west african countries, this is why you see VOA HAUSA SERVICE, BBC HAUSA SERVICE, IRAN HAUSA SERVICE, DEUTCHE (Germany) HAUSA SERVICE, RADIO FRANCE INTERNATIONAL HAUSA SERVICE, VOA (America) hausa service, SING (CHINA) HAUSA SERVICE. I do listen to them frequently and aired daily. You can as well confirm from a northerner
Re: Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden by asha80(m): 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2009
Abuzola:

Asha, do you know the meaning of almajiri ? If you do you won't be saying this. The almajiris are the beggar you see in the street of lagos, they are dependant. In the north we hire them to labour for us and we feed them, this is why i like being in the north when i go there i display indolency, i do not wash my cloth and all kind of labour, it is done by the almajirai, hope you get the scope am sketching, moreover many of this almajirai are crossing from Niger republic and chad, incase you do not know chad and Niger republic speak hausa as their language and have hausa tribe as well, not to talk of cameroon, Ghana, benin republic, congo, libya, mali and many other west african countries, this is why you see VOA HAUSA SERVICE, BBC HAUSA SERVICE, IRAN HAUSA SERVICE, DEUTCHE (Germany) HAUSA SERVICE, RADIO FRANCE INTERNATIONAL HAUSA SERVICE, VOA (America) hausa service, SING (CHINA) HAUSA SERVICE. I do listen to them frequently and aired daily. You can as well confirm from a northerner

What i want to know is why is there always violence and skirmishes perpetrated by northern muslim extremests in nigeria but hardly happens in this other west african countries and cameroun even though they also have their own muslims(mostly in their northern parts as nigeria) in their countries ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omisore Alleges Cover-up By Osun INEC Over Suspended Officials! / PDP Tells Tinubu, El-Rufai, Amaechi, Others To Speak Out On Restructuring / Folorunso Adesina: Osun Sets New Record With ₦19.6 Billion IGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.