Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! (3942 Views)

Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring / My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! / See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by zeenaman: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
I'm just noticing that my girl friend of a year plus a few months is boring and frustrating. Before now, we had always had great times talking on phone. We spend lengthy durations on phone, discussing different issues which i always engineered. I just realised lately that, my girl is not creative, she can not come up with any gists. If i decide not to talk, that's how the silence will remian with the credit burning. i'm finding her so boring now and, don't look forward to her calls again.

please house, how can i correct this before my heart gets dettached from her. she's the only girl i'v ever loved sincerely and looking forward to marrying. Her attitude and lack of what to say is getting unberably irritating. she would say she doesn't know to say.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by dingbang(m): 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
Leave her na
Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
She's obviously tired of the relationship. Talking or relating with you is now burdensome to her

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by pocohantas(f): 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
You are obviously past the stage of 'have you eaten?' and 'I miss you'... welcome to the real stage.

Maybe she is also going through a trying phase, some people talk less during such periods or she is getting uninterested.

10 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by EmyLeo(m): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
@op,

#talk true, that new girl in your area called biliki dey burst your head now abi grin..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by Rumor2ruth: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
U have to take things easy with her, may be she's going tru hard times, u never can tell. More so u should always lead a conversation be it call or chat, I believe with time, she will adjust. My opinion though.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by Sterope(f): 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
Maybe she isn't a great conversionalist over the phoneundecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
Who is the new Girl? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by MrPresident1: 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
Give her a little space or plan a unique getaway, somewhere you guys have not visited. Try something new or exciting with her
Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by mofeoluwadassah: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
just do things in a diff way biko......if u see dat shes not saying anything u bring up something and am sure she will not keep quiet wen u bring up a gist
Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by dacblogger: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
Trash! Trash!! Trash!!!

Just say the truth n shame the devil,you have your eyes on another girl...

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by DarkMagic(m): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
Baba..if she don tire u..jes comot jejely from the relationship
Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by Learnstuffs: 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
Give yourself some time off. The magic will be back.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by Stevengerd(m): 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
Bro no be by force naw, if ur antenna is'nt recieving signal again, just change it. meanwhile nairaland mods tink say dem dey do me, Na una Papa no be me...

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by rerhji(m): 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
zeenaman:
I'm just noticing that my girl friend of a year plus a few months is boring and frustrating. Before now, we had always had great times talking on phone. We spend lengthy durations on phone, discussing different issues which i always engineered. I just realised lately that, my girl is not creative, she can not come up with any gists. If i decide not to talk, that's how the silence will remian with the credit burning. i'm finding her so boring now and, don't look forward to her calls again.

please house, how can i correct this before my heart gets dettached from her. she's the only girl i'v ever loved sincerely and looking forward to marrying. Her attitude and lack of what to say is getting unberably irritating. she would say she doesn't know to say.
Is like wat m going through too ....even I tell her say another bae de come visiting she go jst B like hmmmmm....feeling disappointed I go jst end d call......but such girls are really committed
Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by zeenaman: 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
rerhji:
Is like wat m going through too ....even I tell her say another bae de come visiting she go jst B like hmmmmm....feeling disappointed I go jst end d call......but such girls are really committed
you are a genius. she's very committed. i think i will have to accept that side of her. she's perfect in other areas

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by ThatIgboBoy: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
Does she call u on phone or chat u up?

If you are the only one doing the calling and the talking then know that she dosent fancy u that much
Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by Macgabe(m): 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
Bro, naturally, ladies would always leave guys to take the lead. Meanwhile, if she's an introvert and you are an extrovert, they I think you should think twice before going ahead with any form of marriage with her.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by Macgabe(m): 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
Bro, naturally, ladies would always leave guys to take the lead. Meanwhile, if she's an introvert and you are an extrovert, then I think you should think twice before going ahead with any form of marriage with her.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
She is gradually slipping away from you, when the communication reduced, just know that she has found another guy and looking for a way to dump you.

Just free her matter...

Unless she is an introvert but then introverts are open and comfortable talking to people they love.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
dacblogger:
Trash! Trash!! Trash!!!

Just say the truth n shame the devil,you have your eyes on another girl...
You have a point here, when they find another woman, they start finding fault in every Lil thing.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
Macgabe:
Bro, naturally, ladies would always leave guys to take the lead. Meanwhile, if she's an introvert and you are an extrovert, they I think you should think twice before going ahead with any form of marriage with her.
I disagree with you, introverts and extroverts make good husband and wife, you are busy talking and she is listening to you.

Introverts are the best to marry, their calmness is needed in marriage.

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by Archangels2(m): 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
Bro u are not alone in the matter. I've been dating my girl for some months now.. My case is different from urs in the sense that i have always known that she is like this.. . So i talk about it with her.. We joke about it and it has helped. I'm an introvert as well but sm1 has to be the lively one in d rel.

I suggest yu try to be more creative in ur conversations and as far as she is ready to learn nd continue d rel u guys are good to go
Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by LorenzoWisdom(m): 11:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
zeenaman:

talk 2. her abt ZEE WORLD SERIES e.g saloni..king of hearts etc n tank me later

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by mcdreeezy: 12:18am On Aug 07, 2017
OP, sorry.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by mcdreeezy: 12:24am On Aug 07, 2017
. . . believe
Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by AnaCheks(m): 12:36am On Aug 07, 2017
pocohantas:
You are obviously past the stage of 'have you eaten?' and 'I miss you'... welcome to the real stage.

Maybe she is also going through a trying phase, some people talk less during such periods or she is getting uninterested.
How do u scale through this real stage?
Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by chikk(f): 1:07am On Aug 07, 2017
Op, I hope you're not looking for excuse to leave the girl sha.

You said she's always been like this, its not like she changed, so there's nothing new, she's just not a great conversationist. There's also a possibility that she doesn't like the long talks or doesn't enjoy them with you, but have been enduring it in order not to hurt your feelings. Hope you don't strike up boring conversations?

You can try to get her to come around whatever the case. You guys must have one or two interests in common, try gearing your talks towards those.

Also, when you talk, try not to talk about yourself. Ask her questions with room to elaborate. That way she gets to talk more.

Then, try to talk about your future, goals and plans and ask her opinion. Let her talk about hers as well, gives you some insight on where she stands with you.

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by Isiz(f): 1:57am On Aug 07, 2017
LorenzoWisdom:

talk 2. her abt ZEE WORLD SERIES e.g saloni..king of hearts etc n tank me later

King of heart grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by Macgabe(m): 3:35am On Aug 07, 2017
Rorachy:
I disagree with you, introverts and extroverts make good husband and wife, you are busy talking and she is listening to you.

Introverts are the best to marry, their calmness is needed in marriage.
Please, relate that with what the OP posted. He was fed up with being the lead everytime they gisted so wanted the lady to take up the role for once but she couldn't. This is exactly how it's going to turn out in marriage and hence the tag "boring wife"!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:27am On Aug 07, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
just do things in a diff way biko......if u see dat shes not saying anything u bring up something and am sure she will not keep quiet wen u bring up a gist
So woman cannot bring up gist?
Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:31am On Aug 07, 2017
Rorachy:
You have a point here, when they find another woman, they start finding fault in every Lil thing.
Up there you said she is slipping away, now you say he has found another woman. Which one is it, baby? Is Nairaland confusing us?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Openly Gay Nigerian Man, Kenny Badmus, Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo / Slayqueen Calls Out Another For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend Shares Her Nude / Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.