Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,108 members, 7,860,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 (3384 Views)

The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. / When U Tell A Female Romancelander U Just Met Dat U Are Lalasticlala / Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by firstking01(m): 6:44am On Mar 31, 2016
Op get time walahi
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 31, 2016
more loading in abit...
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by Marlvin(m): 7:49am On Mar 31, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
i'll post a better one this time tomorrow. Pure spine chilling horror

*looking forward to it *
#impress Me
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by Marlvin(m): 7:53am On Mar 31, 2016
You're daring, I like that. buh lets see if you're brave or just a coward.
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 31, 2016
6.Halfricanadian/sickstars
She is always on every thread...a relationship expert...Loves threads that has to do with that,She seem more like a 'tomboy'...and she talks too much...way too much for a girl....between 17-20yrs old...not really an attention seeker
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 31, 2016
7.Mamagee
I had to make her number 7...A mindblowing attention seeker...She creates at least 3 threads per day! ....about her neighbours as usual...still doubting her gender though...I guess her aim is to bit lalastic or Seeun as the nairalander with the most threads.Most of her threads are meaningless

3 Likes

Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by halfricanadian(f): 8:18am On Mar 31, 2016
AIRTIME007:
6.Halfricanadian/sickstars
She is always on every thread...a relationship expert...Loves threads that has to do with that,She seem more like a 'tomboy'...and she talks too much...way too much for a girl....between 17-20yrs old...not really an attention seeker

cheesy tank u btw 17-20 yrs old *rolling on d floor* dat was so last yr dude cheesy
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 31, 2016
Smellymouth get ur ass here come see chumtin grin
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 31, 2016
This just got me laughing @ creates topics about her neighbours as usual ..
cry
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 31, 2016
Synzu:
grin
The guy is good the first page alone grin grin grin
Call me when food don .... Make i go buy drinks come wey lezz
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by Smellymouth: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2016
BumBae:
Smellymo.uth get ur ass here come see chumtin grin

Present MA!!

Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by hifaif1: 8:43am On Mar 31, 2016
Me: Mayday! Mayday! Anyone out there, over!!!

Bombay: Hifaif1, we read you!!!

Me: There is a bit of a situation down there in Nairaland. You might want to check it out.

Bomboy: What might it be, Captain?

Me: I think someone is trying to cause trouble. Oh, now I am positive there is going to be fightings... TO BE CONTINUED
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 31, 2016
am so ready for y'all...bring it on
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by naijaboiy: 9:02am On Mar 31, 2016
According to the Cambridge English Dictionary.

Controversy: A lot of disagreement or argument about something, usually because it affects or is important to many people.

Controversial: Giving rise or likely to give rise to disagreements or arguments.

From the definitions above I can categorically state that the Op knows not what he is yapping about. Most of the monikers mentioned are not even near controversial, just normal people minding their business while the rest are just dumb air heads that create threads for attention. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by Lezzlie(m): 9:04am On Mar 31, 2016
BumBae:

The guy is good the first page alone grin grin grin
Call me when food don .... Make i go buy drinks come wey le.zz
Call me when a true moniker creates a thread like this.

Hiding behind the curtains of a fresh moniker isn't only cowardice, it thaws the fun too.

Although, he was spot on about some of the monikers.

2 Likes

Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 31, 2016
naijaboiy:
According to the Cambridge English Dictionary.

Controversy: A lot of disagreement or argument about something, usually because it affects or is important to many people.

Controversial: Giving rise or likely to give rise to disagreements or arguments.

From the definitions above I can categorically state that the Op knows not what he is yapping about. Most of the monikers mentioned are not even near controversial, just normal people minding their business while the rest are just dumb air heads that create threads for attention. undecided
I have so waited for you...now let's begin dumbo

1 Like

Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by naijaboiy: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2016
AIRTIME007:
I have so waited for you...now let's begin dumbo
Begin what exactly?
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 31, 2016
naijaboiy...It seems NL has been the pinnacle of ur career...what do u make of this

8 Likes

Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by Synzu(m): 9:08am On Mar 31, 2016
BumBae:
The guy is good the first page alone grin grin grin Call me when food don .... Make i go buy drinks come wey lezz
He's probably praying on the mount grin

1 Like

Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by naijaboiy: 9:09am On Mar 31, 2016
AIRTIME007:
naij aboiy...It seems NL has been the pinnacle of ur career...what do u make of this
Is this it? undecided

You obviously got lots of time on your hands. Please use it wisely grin
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 31, 2016
naijaboiy:

Begin what exactly?

you say you a guy....but yu reason lika toddler...
Why can't you nurse your juice...instead of trying hard to make a point

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by naijaboiy: 9:10am On Mar 31, 2016
AIRTIME007:

Ok
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by heatflux: 9:11am On Mar 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy tank u btw 17-20 yrs old *rolling on d floor* dat was so last yr dude cheesy
that puts you @21. Young. Not bad tho
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 31, 2016
naijaboiy:

Is this it? undecided

You obviously got lots of time on your hands. Please use it wisely grin
You should do the same too...just add a Lil more effort
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 31, 2016
AIRTIME007:
naijaboiy...It seems NL has been the pinnacle of ur career...what do u make of this

bro why you dey fall hand nau?
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by halfricanadian(f): 9:13am On Mar 31, 2016
heatflux:
that puts you @21. Young. Not bad tho

angry must u call me out

cheesy yup so young
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by naijaboiy: 9:14am On Mar 31, 2016
AIRTIME007:
You should do the same too...just add a Lil more effort
Ok sir! grin
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by Maxi112: 9:19am On Mar 31, 2016
AIRTIME007:
7.Mamagee
I had to make her number 7...A mindblowing attention seeker...She creates at least 3 threads per day! ....about her neighbours as usual...still doubting her gender though...I guess her aim is to bit lalastic or Seeun as the nairalander with the most threads.Most of her threads are meaningless
this should be the number 1

what abt onila op u dey forget them so quick, one other Monika nko
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by Mimido2(f): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2016
undecided okay....and Hu has dis thread helped?
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 31, 2016
Mimido2:
undecided okay....and Hu has dis thread helped?

Babe...do you always reason this way or is it only on thursdays?
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 31, 2016
AIRTIME007:

Why do u people create silly thread all the time, wtf is this
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 31, 2016
Angelberry:
Why do u people create silly thread all the time, wtf is this
U people you sound pained obviously....sorry...fry stones

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Your Current Ring Tone? / Can True Love Be Found Online? / Why Ikoyi Marriage Registry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.