Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 (3374 Views)

The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. / When U Tell A Female Romancelander U Just Met Dat U Are Lalasticlala / Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 31, 2016
AIRTIME007:

U people you sound pained obviously....sorry...fry stones
You very stupid for saying this, I am here to read some interesting topic not this shittt you created

1 Like

Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by mikyreel(m): 10:07am On Mar 31, 2016
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 31, 2016
Angelberry:
You very stupid for saying this, I am here to read some interesting topic not this shittt you created
Seems ur on your period... and plus this again....i can imagine your pain
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by KingRex1(m): 10:43am On Mar 31, 2016
AIRTIME007:
2 Laveda
"Olosho Laveda" .....She's trying to be the rihanna of romanceland...Always trying to be unique...Laveda gets jealous at other hot girls...E.g She has been trying to hit on Jadekitana but it seems Jade ain't really got time for that...always posting hate comments...And she's definitely not getting the required attention she used to get even since jade showed up...She's rude and only cares about herself only..Good for her though...
Cruel!
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by Fulaboy(m): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
AIRTIME007:
5.Cruzita
Sometimes I wonder what this guy/girl is all about...90% of her comments are so lame....i guess English is too hard for her\him to type...She's an attention seeker too..but in a lame way....She tries to be funny with her/his comment...which are mostly stale....And she's not even near hot...Is found on nearly every thread...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by cruzita(f): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
AIRTIME007:
5.Cruzita
Sometimes I wonder what this guy/girl is all about...90% of her comments are so lame....i guess English is too hard for her\him to type...She's an attention seeker too..but in a lame way....She tries to be funny with her/his comment...which are mostly stale....And she's not even near hot...Is found on nearly every thread...
u go die on top my matter ooo
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by akuracy(m): 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
cruzita:
how do you want me to kill him, gun or bomb ?
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by cruzita(f): 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
akuracy:
how do you want me to kill him, gun or bomb ?
he will kill himself by himself without even knowing it
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by rosalieene(f): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
AIRTIME007:
1.Jadekitana
Currently the hottest trending blazing female romancelander, She took romanceland by storm...Even though she's never uploaded her picture....most nairalanders feel she's hot...She's raw and all you can imagine..She doesn't take bull shit and she's always attacking anyone who comes at her,,She can also lie for africa....She has a car and a driver but she takes BRT to work..lol.....And she loves intimate talks..

more loading..
warris this!!!!
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by rosalieene(f): 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
AIRTIME007:
4.Stupedinluv
A newbie too....took romanceland by the balls with her first thread...Just like the others'attention seeking' is the mission....She's not so pretty...probably just out of high-school...She seems to be "fighting for the gurls these days" And she does some coded ****.... only I and a few romancelanders can understand that...
common she is pretty!! unless she ain't the one on her dp.
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
rosalieene:

Are you minding the weirdo undecided
My sister thanks jare, leave him to his envy.

1 Like

Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 02, 2016
rosalieene:

Holy Geez!
Nah..shes not pretty
You are prettyy....for real
Nice dp
am not teasing....
Re: Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 02, 2016
cruzita:
Mynd44 Seun Lalasticlala
Can you see this?

*dynamite nii*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me / Warning To Nairaland Ladies From Bungees / Who Should I Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.