Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,627 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike (8720 Views)

Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) / #bbnaija: "I Will Bleep You Till You Start Washing My Pants" - Mercy Tells Ike / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike by Ritzy10(f): 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2019

BBNaija housemate, Mercy has sparked controversy on social media over a statement she made in the BBNaija house.

The Bootylicious Mercy during a romantic moment with Ike who's a male BBNaija housemate noticed that he was eager to touch her backside but quiet scared.

To his greatest surprise, Mercy popped out the word;

"Touch if you want to touch you touch, Touching is Free"

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/touch-if-you-want-touching-is-free-curvy-bbnaija-mercy-tells-housemate/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike by Ritzy10(f): 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
cheesy

Re: BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ike should be careful of rape allegation.
You never know what these bįtches are cooking.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike by Emac34: 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
Cioccolata:
I'm telling you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike by MJBOLT: 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
i hope she wont come out to say she was sexually harassed by ike ten years later

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike by kingxsamz(m): 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike by Tallesty1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
Cioccolata:
Dude should give him a written agreement to sign before he touches anything.

Anything that has tyre, engine or boobs will definitely give you troubles.
Re: BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
Decency is scarce in the world these days.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike by donbachi(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
As if any hand that touches it must surely be blessed.
Re: BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike by oluwasegun007(m): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
Am Patiently waiting for you guys to fvk
Re: BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike by RTSC: 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
But this girl fine o.
If only she had a brain. undecided
I guess we can't have it all.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike by Ritzy10(f): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
undecided
lilmax:
like someone said he should be careful, because next 20 years when ike is at the top, she'll say she was raped
Re: BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike by lilmax(m): 11:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
like someone said he should be careful, because next 20 years when ike is at the top, she'll say she was raped
Re: BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
biko this one looks like a surgically enhanced ukwu.e go strong like stone.i like d natural soft ones wey dey shake muke muke wen d owner dey waka

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:06am On Jul 06, 2019
Asewo kobokobo? ���
Re: BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike by Bossontop(m): 6:56am On Jul 06, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

Re: BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike by Ritzy10(f): 6:58am On Jul 06, 2019
cry

EliteEmax15:

If only she had a brain, you are wicked ooh
Re: BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike by dingbang(m): 7:08am On Jul 06, 2019
grin
Re: BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike by EliteEmax15(m): 9:44am On Jul 06, 2019
RTSC:
But this girl fine o.
If only she had a brain. undecided
I guess we can't have it all.

If only she had a brain, you are wicked ooh
Re: BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike by Gadafii: 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
Woow,I am impressed,I will show my neighbor in flat 5 maybe she will be impressed as well
Re: BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike by alshalz(m): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
free things=cheap things =worthless so keep your $hi!thole, i rest my case!
Re: BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike by TANID(m): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
Emac34:
I'm telling you grin
I'm Telling You Too grin
Re: BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike by Ritzy10(f): 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
alshalz:
free things=cheap things =worthless so keep your $hi!thole, i rest my case!
She said she's a Virgin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
JjBankys:
She said she's a Virgin grin grin
I like that girl ooo, but virgin common. grin

(1) (Reply)

But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! / The Beauty Of Fulani Brides/women In Traditional Attire / Your Girlfriend Is Misbehaving? Make Her See U As The Boss Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.