Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,936 members, 7,952,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

I Am Proud And Glad Of Turning Into Woman - Nigerian Trans Woman Gushes (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Proud And Glad Of Turning Into Woman - Nigerian Trans Woman Gushes (photos) (1262 Views)

'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics / Twitter User Gushes Over Her Uber Driver, Says She’s In Love And Wants To Marry / Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Trump-Like Oyinbo Hubby, As He Grabs Her Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Proud And Glad Of Turning Into Woman - Nigerian Trans Woman Gushes (photos) by yhermmie(f): 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nigerian trans woman, Noni Salma Lawal, who was once known as Habeeb Batunde Lawal, has shared a message celebrating her transformation on Instagram.

NAIJ.com gathered that Salma Lawal who was once a Lagos-based entertainment journalist went through the transgender transformation after she traveled out of the country and became a filmmaker.

She took to her Instagram page to celebrate her transformation, gushing about how she finally became brave enough to go through transformation.

Read what she wrote below:

"Trans day of visibility. Everyday I wake up, I am grateful for seeing the light and for answering it. For the gift of courage to be in spite of what was at stake."

"No one really fully understands like a trans person, the dysphoria and the disconnect between our true being and what the world thrusts on us."

"I remember the first two months of transition. Stepping out of the door was hard. Going out and facing the world was even harder. I was able to prevail and get to the point where I'm more comfortable."

"I don't hide my transness and I don't ever intend to. I am proud of my journey and my path to womanhood. Every time I see a trans person online or in person I feel this happiness. Because we aren't going to live low. We are living and living in bold colors."

"This is a journey of a lifetime and I'm glad to be living it. Thanks to the friends who support me, even the ones online. Your support and love is all the affirmation I need when it gets tough. And it does get tough. But it is worth it. Living my authentic self is worth it. #transdayofvisibility #transisbeautiful #girlslikeus #"

Re: I Am Proud And Glad Of Turning Into Woman - Nigerian Trans Woman Gushes (photos) by Nasa28(m): 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
We have heard.
But we never asked.
Re: I Am Proud And Glad Of Turning Into Woman - Nigerian Trans Woman Gushes (photos) by Exponental(m): 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
No matter the transformation, you still a man. it's psychological! You can deceive people but you can't deceive yourself!
Re: I Am Proud And Glad Of Turning Into Woman - Nigerian Trans Woman Gushes (photos) by stigmond(m): 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
Uhmm, omo ologo!!! Jaye ori é ...
Re: I Am Proud And Glad Of Turning Into Woman - Nigerian Trans Woman Gushes (photos) by mazimee(m): 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
Amuru gini? Amuru Nwoke cry
Re: I Am Proud And Glad Of Turning Into Woman - Nigerian Trans Woman Gushes (photos) by farouk0403(m): 12:01am On Apr 03, 2017
Why always that particular tribe?

Na dem get konji pass everyone? I don tire for them

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud And Glad Of Turning Into Woman - Nigerian Trans Woman Gushes (photos) by RotgakSlay(m): 12:02am On Apr 03, 2017
am seeing tins grin grin
Re: I Am Proud And Glad Of Turning Into Woman - Nigerian Trans Woman Gushes (photos) by maverickdude(m): 12:03am On Apr 03, 2017
Wasted sperm undecided
Re: I Am Proud And Glad Of Turning Into Woman - Nigerian Trans Woman Gushes (photos) by odogwu2007(m): 12:03am On Apr 03, 2017
cry

Re: I Am Proud And Glad Of Turning Into Woman - Nigerian Trans Woman Gushes (photos) by youngfocus(m): 12:07am On Apr 03, 2017
were soe girls are shouting no husband there u are trans,who u won leave all dis girls for marring mr man biko come back to man ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin cool cool
Re: I Am Proud And Glad Of Turning Into Woman - Nigerian Trans Woman Gushes (photos) by ElsonMorali: 12:08am On Apr 03, 2017
Please wake me up when s/he conceives and bears a child.
Re: I Am Proud And Glad Of Turning Into Woman - Nigerian Trans Woman Gushes (photos) by uckennety(m): 12:34am On Apr 03, 2017
It's a welcome development I can't wait to fvck you
Re: I Am Proud And Glad Of Turning Into Woman - Nigerian Trans Woman Gushes (photos) by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 03, 2017
So this ones too will open legs for sum1's sorrowstix

(1) (Reply)

Science As Proven The Right Time To Get Married / Must Read : House Of Lust (18+) Season 1 Episode 5 / Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Holds Bridal Shower Unclad But Rapped In Towels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.