Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

S*X No Big Deal Pt1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / S*X No Big Deal Pt1 (710 Views)

The 10 Reasons Why Women Moan And Scream During Passionate S*x (no 7 Is Wow) / 18+ How I Became Sex Slave To My Uncle. Pt1 / 35 Things Every Man Needs To Know About Women Pt1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

S*X No Big Deal Pt1 by itouchng(f): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
Please i want ask anybody reading this story, which of the ways is my fault!!! Read my part of Story
i was not born with a sliver spoon nor a wooden one, we were three in our family and i happen to be the second and the only female, when i was eight (cool years old, i was hawking groundnut for my mummy in a local area in Calabar, i know surly the day i didn't sell their is no food for the me, my father has a small farm that he inherited from his father, so in the every season of any fruit he plants, i and my siblings sell. being the only girl, my mother believes in maltreating me and she defines it her own way "Home Training" she expose me to begging in the class and all slot of bad habit, i was very good at stealing my mates Biros, Pencils, Books, and even uncountable things like food. Because many times i will be afraid to ask my mother, and the funniest of it is that she would not ask me where i found those things if i bring them home. i hated my father because all the while he would not talk anything my mother do to us is final. So i beg to wonder if there where our true parents, because i rarely talk about my Parents like some of my mates in school do, i was not use to the system of laughing or gesticulating with friends about parents issues, when i found out that the set of friends am moving with in primary school were to passionate about their parents, because anytime they talk about their parent i get jealous and unhappy.
i decide to change my friend to the once that talk about boys in the class and teacher that does not know how to teach.
When the sleeping lion in me arose, it looks like a dream to my parents, Class mates, Siblings...it really a sad story to tell....Let continue later

follow @unlimitedng on twitter.

Re: S*X No Big Deal Pt1 by gbens2000(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
undecided,is this about you or wat?

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Attention Seeking Behavior / 10 Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Knew / Is It Right For A Woman To Propose To A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.