Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Confused! Where Will You Go If You Are This Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused! Where Will You Go If You Are This Man? (1487 Views)

This Man Can Not Stop Admiring His Fiancée's Bum Bum In Prewedding Photos / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused! Where Will You Go If You Are This Man? by Dicksonokeke(m): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
When you find yourself in this kind of scenario which of them will you attend to first?
Am not married so for me I will go to my,,,...........loading

Re: Confused! Where Will You Go If You Are This Man? by maikbanj(m): 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
My wife!
Re: Confused! Where Will You Go If You Are This Man? by BoiledHead(m): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
Side Chick..

1 Like

Re: Confused! Where Will You Go If You Are This Man? by midehi2(f): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
hmmm
Re: Confused! Where Will You Go If You Are This Man? by obiorathesubtle: 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
side chick it is!

To the wife: uuuh.. Babe, my boss has me working late again.. But I'll get your sth for you when I'm coming back.. I'm so sorry..Love you sweetie..

to the side chick: I'm on my way baby..

to the babymama: hmm.. I've told you to allow the child walk about without nappies sometimes, those things are expensive.. How much do you think I earn?? Anyway.. I'm in Abuja now for a conference that'll last for about 2weeks.. I'll send you some money next week.. Just manage the remaining two.. Collect some pampers on credit from godswill supermarket.. When I send the money.. You can pay.. My credit is about to finish(she called oo)... (cuts phone without allowing her reply)

3 Likes

Re: Confused! Where Will You Go If You Are This Man? by midehi2(f): 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
maikbanj:
My wife!
iffa hear grin
Re: Confused! Where Will You Go If You Are This Man? by IMO22(m): 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
A Bar, get bottles of beer Nd weigh my options
Re: Confused! Where Will You Go If You Are This Man? by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
THE THING NO EVEN TOO MAKE SENSE SELF

WHICH KIND RUBBISH TALK DEM DEY TALK
Re: Confused! Where Will You Go If You Are This Man? by bqlekan(m): 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
how can I have a wife, a baby mama and a side chick? Biko, this isn't me.. tongue
Re: Confused! Where Will You Go If You Are This Man? by kossyablaze(m): 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
Side chick....I care so much for the well being of any little one around me

1 Like

Re: Confused! Where Will You Go If You Are This Man? by spill(m): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
Wify here I come......My Wife my everything

Praying to Marry right.......Amen
Re: Confused! Where Will You Go If You Are This Man? by Cutehector(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
Wife.... she knws I dnt joke with my favorite meal.. kiss
Re: Confused! Where Will You Go If You Are This Man? by Pinkieblue(f): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
All these wicked guys above and below me...... why do u guys treat ladies this way

Why should u have a side chic and baby mama

1 Like

Re: Confused! Where Will You Go If You Are This Man? by Cutehector(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
bqlekan:
how can I have a wife, a baby mama and a side chick? Biko, this isn't me.. tongue
so whch one u come get na? Pet?
Re: Confused! Where Will You Go If You Are This Man? by bqlekan(m): 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
Cutehector:
so whch one u come get na? Pet?
none of the above.. grin
Re: Confused! Where Will You Go If You Are This Man? by Cutehector(m): 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
bqlekan:
none of the above.. grin
chai... may a sexy girl locate u dis year, amen
Re: Confused! Where Will You Go If You Are This Man? by umehmj(m): 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
side chick it is!

To the wife: uuuh.. Babe, my boss has me working late again.. But I'll get your sth for you when I'm coming back.. I'm so sorry..Love you sweetie..

to the side chick: I'm on my way baby..

to the babymama: hmm.. I've told you to allow the child walk about without nappies sometimes, those things are expensive.. How much do you think I earn?? Anyway.. I'm in Abuja now for a conference that'll last for about 2weeks.. I'll send you some money next week.. Just manage the remaining two.. Collect some pampers on credit from godswill supermarket.. When I send the money.. You can pay.. My credit is about to finish(she called oo)... (cuts phone without allowing her reply)

the lunatic. grin
Re: Confused! Where Will You Go If You Are This Man? by obiorathesubtle: 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
umehmj:

the lunatic. grin
cool
Re: Confused! Where Will You Go If You Are This Man? by refiner(f): 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
....lol!....grin
Re: Confused! Where Will You Go If You Are This Man? by kingstylo01(m): 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
refiner:
....lol!....grin
are you his side chick or baby mama wink
Re: Confused! Where Will You Go If You Are This Man? by jworos(m): 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
Na Wife sure pass, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
Re: Confused! Where Will You Go If You Are This Man? by mankan2k7(m): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
o lagbara o
Re: Confused! Where Will You Go If You Are This Man? by omega25red(m): 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
you got see your son and drop off diapers then go home to your wife and tell the side chick you will see her tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

My First Sex Experience :biodun Okeowo / REVEALED!! 10 Reasons African Men Love Ladies With Big Assets / Can You Marry The Person That You Are Currently Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.