Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe (32000 Views)

Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum / Third Class Graduates Should Not Be Allowed To Hold Important Political Posts / CCT Trial: Why Saraki Cannot Be Allowed To Go Like Tinubu – Justice Umar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by lastpage: 6:04am On Apr 01, 2016
Buttocks:

You're a sad, miserable, GULLIBLE ILLITERATE!

Nigeria has been exporting beans to Europe for 20 years now. But it was blacklisted on in June last year for its high concentration of pesticides. The ban was only lifted this year after NAFDAC got down to it.
Majority of you[b] Sai Baba supporters [/b]are the most naive, MENTALLY LAZY and INTELLECTUALLY DEAD creatures I've ever seen.

This country will never progess with gullible knuckleheads like you constituting the majority.

The ban has NOT been lifted yet!

They are hoping to get it lifted.
Just so we get it clear. undecided undecided

All this "Yam-Eating" #Wailers sef! shocked grin grin undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 01, 2016
mrvitalis:
I don't regret voting Buhari

Click like if u feel same. ... Share if u don't
see you, na likes and shares you dey look for
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by JurassicPark: 6:27am On Apr 01, 2016
YouthsPC0:
When Nigerians hardly see beans this days to eat which one them wan export?

Soon it will be exporting garri while importing grass

What this country should be exporting is not staple food but thing like Hyde's and skin, cocoa , rubber , others.

We need real technocrats no aspiring pencil producers

Pls let 'em know

They export staple food as if we are overly self-sufficient back home.

Soon nigerians will be made to pay thru their noses to buy beans all b'cos of a shift of focus to exporting the produce

Same way we were supplying a west african nation power when we couldn't afford a constant power supply for just a day
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by gudnex22(m): 6:29am On Apr 01, 2016
YouthsPC0:

What this country should be exporting is not staple food but thing like Hyde's and skin, cocoa , rubber , others.

I tire. water wey no dey enough for hen you wan give goat?
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by dokunbam(m): 6:31am On Apr 01, 2016
mrvitalis:
I don't regret voting Buhari

Click like if u feel same. ... Share if u don't

Me too,

At the end light will over come darkness and wailers will be put to shame
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by yommen: 6:38am On Apr 01, 2016
YouthsPC0:

You have no point sir. But 'Na Waohhh' . The government has just worked exporting something we have in excess and you are condemning it. No be person wey start small go reach bigger level. It was in Jonathan' days that the problem that started but now Buhari has proferered a solution to it what you can do is type shit here with your filthy hands. Funny enough he had plenty likes from retrogressive minds like him. I think its high time you started seeing the good things in order people regardless if your personal bilief. Beans is excess in our markets in whatever quantity. We only need to improve on them in the process of storing because I see a lot of weevil in most beans in the inner places except you buy from markets.
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by skyhighweb(m): 6:43am On Apr 01, 2016
REALLY BEANS BEANS ARE U F ING KIDDING ME sad
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by kossyablaze(m): 6:43am On Apr 01, 2016
Bashsani xup man?
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by Izontubo(m): 6:44am On Apr 01, 2016
How does this add up to anything... £ The reasons for the an on our bean exportation was glaringly because our bean was not meeting up with health and safety standards.. Meaning the moment our nafdac ensures quality checks we can get back into exportation.. Whats so special about this....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by tempest01(m): 6:49am On Apr 01, 2016
But the EU team visited to inspect nafdac lab?

How did buhari travel cause this again?
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by bejeria101(m): 6:49am On Apr 01, 2016
Travelling beans? Jesu! We are finished in naija lol
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by tendy08(f): 6:55am On Apr 01, 2016
Izontubo:
How does this add up to anything... £ The reasons for the an on our bean exportation was glaringly because our bean was not meeting up with health and safety standards.. Meaning the moment our nafdac ensures quality checks we can get back into exportation.. Whats so special about this....

I wan give you a million likes for this. I'm stil wondering how this translates to our presidents' trips yielding result. Did Buhari go begging or what?. Please poster, get your facts right and stop looking to score cheap points.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by bashsani(m): 6:59am On Apr 01, 2016
kossyablaze:
Bashsani xup man?
I de baba. How business na. Na business this time around make be pm you. I buy and sell dollar aka Ab0ki it doesn't matter if the currency de nigeria or oversea. I de buy and sell all around the globe at a very good price. Looking forward to doing good business with you. 08052685926 add me for whatapp make we talk more
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 01, 2016
YouthsPC0:

Bros whre u de live
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by bilazego(m): 7:19am On Apr 01, 2016
Who is the current minister of foreign affairs of Nigeria? please help I have job interview tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by eflintsone(m): 7:21am On Apr 01, 2016
Buttocks:

You're a sad, miserable, GULLIBLE ILLITERATE!

Nigeria has been exporting beans to Europe for 20 years now. But it was blacklisted on June last year for its high concentration of pesticides. The ban was only lifted this year after NAFDAC got down to it.
Majority of you Sai Baba supporters are the most naive, MENTALLY LAZY and INTELLECTUALLY DEAD creatures I've ever seen.

This country will never progess with gullible knuckleheads like you constituting the majority.
as said earlier , i am not shocked ,keep ur insults to ursef ...lack manners, heart full of hate ....ur type of person will never improve as a person not to talk of the nation
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by Charleseka: 7:25am On Apr 01, 2016
when the righteous is on the thrown the people rejoices.when the righteous is on the thrown the people rejoices.when the righteous is on the thrown the people rejoices.
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by kossyablaze(m): 7:30am On Apr 01, 2016
bashsani:
I de baba. How business na. Na business this time around make be pm you. I buy and sell dollar aka Ab0ki it doesn't matter if the currency de nigeria or oversea. I de buy and sell all around the globe at a very good price. Looking forward to doing good business with you. 08052685926 add me for whatapp make we talk more
No wahala.If biz dey,I go holla u
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by Izontubo(m): 7:36am On Apr 01, 2016
tendy08:

I wan give you a million likes for this. I'm stil wondering how this translates to our presidents' trips yielding result. Did Buhari go begging or what?. Please poster, get your facts right and stop looking to score cheap points.
i just tire...mediocrity everywhere around the government...
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by bashsani(m): 7:39am On Apr 01, 2016
kossyablaze:
No wahala.If biz dey,I go holla u
08052685926 add me for whatapp
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by yomz1e(m): 7:44am On Apr 01, 2016
SO TAN! TO ALL THE IDIOTS ON NL & MOST ESPECIALLY THE MEDIA , labelling the man Johnny walker! daz ol!
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by misscall247: 7:47am On Apr 01, 2016
Segadem:
...but if the news says power drops to 0 megawatt ,that one na confirmed news?
A govtmnt that told me that I will get $1-#1
pay unemployed
this and that but we keep seeing opposite of it
#i longer ve confidence in apc#
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by ijedallar: 7:49am On Apr 01, 2016
very soon price of beans will on the peak.Hunger is high in Europe now cos of the high immigrants from Seria and other war countries.I advice civil servant to increase their storage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by yomz1e(m): 7:49am On Apr 01, 2016
what is it that you dont get, country leaders travel to build and forge better relationships with other countries, a good relationship yields result and brings opportunities, look at Obama going to Cuba, now the Cubans will enjoy influx of Americans which brings $$$$$ and advancement to the country, in the case of Nigeria where our image has been tainted long before PMB, he has to convince the world that we are ready for business and not 'Business as usual' of course we wont see the benefits in one go, it will come gradually and this one is part of them. We can now start exporting things which will bring forex to the country. you get!

tendy08:

I wan give you a million likes for this. I'm still wondering how this translates to our presidents' trips yielding result. Did Buhari go begging or what?. Please poster, get your facts right and stop looking to score cheap points.
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by yomz1e(m): 7:56am On Apr 01, 2016
eeerrrrrrr! I think you meant THRONE!!! not thrown, UW

Charleseka:
when the righteous is on the thrown the people rejoices.when the righteous is on the thrown the people rejoices.when the righteous is on the thrown the people rejoices.
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by decepticos(m): 8:01am On Apr 01, 2016
Why this topic, how can the same travelling that hasn't improved the power sector, help the Europeans reconsider their laws on pesticide contaminated food. Its not funny.
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by ozimec(m): 8:06am On Apr 01, 2016
mrvitalis:

Thanks corrected

checking out a trend on twitter
#ThingsBuhariWouldAttend
Launching of spacecraft.
Jollof Rice Summit Taiwan.
International summit on Grass importation (ISGI)
International Pencil Production Summit in Nepal
Champions League Semi Final Draws in Geneva
Bomb blast scene in Brussels
Fulani herdsmen regional meeting in Chad
International BLAMING conference.

Nigerians una no go kill me!!!
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by fujirice: 8:07am On Apr 01, 2016
You guys will just say anything to justify Mr President's frivolous travels.
If I am correct, the ban on Nigerian bean expires in June if really they get it right if not the ban will be extended further cause they found too many weavles in our beans exported last year.
Now tell me how Mr President's travels reversed that.
You guys should learn to praise when there is really something to praise. It's this sycophancy that's making our leaders to misbehave.
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by Glorealluv(m): 8:07am On Apr 01, 2016
U pple nid 2 learn, nd ur ignorance is killing u more dan lassa fever, so u pple dnt know anytin abt beans xporting b4, who is d useless zombie OP dat posted dis sef, bcoz u know u will find Zombies like u nd u know all of u r ignorants, so u pple r nw bliving it ws his travel dat yield result.Bunch of MUMU's. Even if u r following a dull president dosn't mean u shld b 100% dull as well, @ least ur's can b 95%.

Pls always read oo
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by eagleeye2: 8:10am On Apr 01, 2016
omenka:
I doubt you've seen this Lalasticlala.
It's great to have You back.
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by Glorealluv(m): 8:12am On Apr 01, 2016
yomz1e:
eeerrrrrrr! I think you meant THRONE!!! not thrown, UW

Wat if a dullard tourist is on d throne?

D zombies suffered in silence bcom slaves in dia own land, nd bcom sycophants.

Bt d wise one's voice out dia mind, nd condem were condemnation is needed.
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by Glorealluv(m): 8:15am On Apr 01, 2016
Charleseka:
Wat if a dullard tourist is on d throne?

D zombies suffered in silence bcom slaves in dia own land, nd bcom sycophants.

Bt d wise one's voice out dia mind, nd condem were condemnation is needed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives In Osogbo For Osun APC Governorship Rally (Photos) / Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) / #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.