Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe (31992 Views)

Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum / Third Class Graduates Should Not Be Allowed To Hold Important Political Posts / CCT Trial: Why Saraki Cannot Be Allowed To Go Like Tinubu – Justice Umar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by osusuallstars: 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
So very soon, una go begin exporting beans and importing grass. When Nnamdi kanu called you zoo people una go dey frown face . Ndi ara
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by mindtricks: 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
Sad, I hate to shower crappy praises and believe that things that are yet happen have already been achieved by government.
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by Segadem(m): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
omenka:
I will vote him a gazillion times over. cheesy

My only fear is, hope we don't run out of beans to feed Kanu with because of this. As we export, we should bear in mind our prisoners in Kuje.
hahahahahahahaha harsh
Let IPod youth sorry ipob youth catch you!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by denko(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
You never voted Gej, within nine months buhari has collected from the masses what even Gej couldnt had collected if he had ruled for 100yrs. to butress my point calculate every 4000 naira on top of a bag of rice multiply by 120m Nigerian do that to all other items you will soon realised how much buhari has collected from your pulse and in extension every Nigerian.
BiafraBushBoy:
Marching down to Otuke to collect my Vote back from Jonathan!!! cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
Nonsense. Whoever believes Buhari's senseless travels has something to do with this news is a bigger Buhari-a bigger f00l.undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by Segadem(m): 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
misscall247:
Another lies 4rm APC
...but if the news says power drops to 0 megawatt ,that one na confirmed news?
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by chibyz(m): 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
see this one am complaing of fuel scarcity you talking about beans export.#trash.
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
Dis people no won leave propaganda alone
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by goodvision12(m): 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
Nawa oo so na beans export be the outcome of all his travels.When will all this useless and childish things stop in nigeria.Other countries are moving to great heights of technology we are here exporting beans.
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by Raziii(m): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
Nigeria: comedy that is not funny at all!
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by histemple: 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
I hope the reason for which our beans was banned has been corrected?
For the records, Nigeria has been exporting beans for a very long time until our beans was banned because of wheevils (that insect in beans) and I think they are still very much there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by danidee10(m): 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
An European

Which kain English be Dat OP...kwontinu
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by techlegs: 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
Symphony007:
Useless lie! Nigeria has been exporting beans to Europe since but it was stopped as the EU food agency found that the beans contained too much pesticides and did not meet standards, but now the ban has been lifted after Nigerian authorities reverted back to the old standard of exports....stupid lies to justify the ineptitude and frivolous travels of this president.

You've said it all. Sometimes comments I read on NL are too juvenile I get so disappointed at the gullibility of our youths.

Well, let the mix their beans with enough stones and see if EU will accept it just because of buhari.
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by Bonavcreativity(m): 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
kossyablaze:
Done?Really?

I absolutely don't fee bad voting even when everyone around try to put me in the dust[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by truthspeaks: 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hp u said same wen he wanted to import grass grin grin. Zombie ode. Beans wey neva reach Nigerians, u r exporting. Dis govt is truly has an abundance in cluelessness
mrvitalis:
I don't regret voting Buhari

Click like if u feel same. ... Share if u don't
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by Bayswater: 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Symphony007:
Useless lie! Nigeria has been exporting beans to Europe since but it was stopped as the EU food agency found that the beans contained too much pesticides and did not meet standards, but now the ban has been lifted after Nigerian authorities reverted back to the old standard of exports....stupid lies to justify the ineptitude and frivolous travels of this president.

So true. Not just beans, the importation of palm oil too was stopped. We have been exporting beans into europe for over 20 years. Are these Buharists mad? Must they lie about everything just to make people think the useless president is working?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by histemple: 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
henrygale:
These people don come again!
I think Nigeria has been exporting beans to Europe before now(pls correct me if am wrong),coz if not,how come d last one dey exported was rejected due to having being infested with weevils! And ds led to d ban of beans export from Nigeria to Europe! So guess deyv sorted out the cause of dat wrong,and we r back on track. So how did buhari's globetrotting make us start exporting beans to Europe when we've been exporting it before but suffered a temporary ban!?
Dem no c anything to show for d globetrotting yet,so dey decided to hang it on poor beans. Na WA o! kiss

You are very correct. The major problem with most people here is that they are grossly uninformed. I bet that majority will be hearing of the ban today, and perhaps after they have commented.
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by truthspeaks: 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
Living in 1st class self denial. Unless u r bn paid 2 do dis ur job cos I dnt tink u ll see ur family members going thru d current hardship n still say u ll vote d clueless dullard. Nigerians cnt yet afford beans in d market n u r talkin of exporting. Seems u r ready 2 sacrifice ur family members on d altar of buhari. Zombie
omenka:
I will vote him a gazillion times over. cheesy

My only fear is, hope we don't run out of beans to feed Kanu with because of this. As we export, we should bear in mind our prisoners in Kuje.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by amanze15(m): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
Brown beans go come cost now angry grin
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by sLentlover7778(m): 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mo gbo ni, sugbon mo ti gba
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by whoawa(m): 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
We are not self sufficient in beans production , talking more of exportation of beans. Who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by emorse(m): 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
shigoslim:
well is not a bad idea but has the masses feed well? because when look at the current price of most commodity especially that of beans is to high, average Nigeria can not afford the price in the market. less i forget that Nigeria still importing beans from neighboring country such chad, Niger and Benin republic. Then where do we get this present beans we want to export to Europe because there is low production of beans in our economy when compare to the price wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

I believe the lifting of the ban will encourage farmers to cultivate more beans with the intention of earning "hard currency". Serious sensitisation has to be done though.
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by folks4luv(f): 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
I really don't feel like talking, but some comments here r just so funny. let's say allowing beans into Europe is a dividend of PMB junketing, is that a dividend worth celebrating? naija beans was banned cos of pesticide issue, n it took our President going there directly to lift d ban? plus, how much are they selling beans in d market? how cheap is it here in naija? smh for lotta Nigerians cause it seems we are too biased to think deep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by Sttropez2: 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
Great achievement. We have abundant Bean in Nigeria to feed us and we can still export. Of course the money that will be gotten from this kind of investment will be heavy. God bless this country
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by idupaul: 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
This was started by Femi Adeshina during GEJ'S GOVT AND it just got approved ..Buhari had nothing to do with this
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by realbest(m): 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
psquaret:
Buhari Foreign Trip Yielding Result:nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe

An European Union team came to inspect NAFDAC’s central lab

– The visit is set to lift the ban on Nigerian beans and other agricultural products

– NAFDAC assures that exported goods go through rigorous screening

In what might be considered a boost to Nigeria’s export trade, there are indications that the European Union may lift its ban on the importation of Nigerian beans, Vanguard reports.

The European Food Safety Authority placed a ban on the importation of beans from Nigeria to European countries in 2015 but there are indications this will be lifted by June.

The European authority banned some agricultural produce which included beans from Nigeria, on the basis that the rejected beans were found to contain between 0.03mg per kilogramme to 4.6mg/kg of dichlorvos pesticide, when the acceptable maximum residue limit is 0.01mg/kg.

The new development came after the visit of an EU team to the central laboratory of the National Agency for Food Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) in Lagos.

The team was reportedly in Nigeria to carry out an inspection on the procedures of NAFDAC to ensure that future exports of beans and other agricultural produce from Nigeria meet the standards of importing countries.

Mrs. Yetunde Oni, who is the acting director general of NFDAC, said during the inspection that the beans that resulted in the ban were smuggled out of Nigeria and did not pass through the agency. She said the ban had had a negative effect on Nigeria’s economy. “The ban was placed about a year ago due to high insecticide residue in beans but let me sound a note of caution here that the beans that were rejected never passed through NAFDAC, they were beans produce smuggled out of the country.

The ban has brought about a huge economic loss in the sense that Nigeria has large expanse of land, we have a lot of farmers that produce beans and the beans are not able to go out.” She gave her assurance that agricultural produce that passes through the agency never gets rejected because of the rigorous process it goes through before certification.

https://www.naij.com/771321-good-news-europe-lift-ban-importation-nigerian-food.html
. Observation to the wailing wailers.Why didn't you ask yourself why so many almajiri as you often call northerners like and voted pmb ? The simplest answer is .Almajiri(almajirai) trust pmb more than any leader alive on this planet earth.They didn't trust past leaders (North or south)because they know that they(past leaders) don't have their (almajiri) interest at heart.If free and fair elections where to be held 1000x .Pmb will carry the day.Remember.Election is game of numbers and almajiri have the numbers.You can abuse or say any unprintable names to pmb but it won't change almajiri perception about him.Almajiri need someone to champion his/her economic and social course and pmb is that man whether in Nigeria or Arewastan if the Igbos finally go their on way.What you don't know is that majority of almajiri are tired of living the same country with Igbos.They want them to go their separate way peacefully because they drive no benefit from this union.Who drive benefit here ? Political elites that pmb defeat in the last election.The earlier you believe this the better for you wailing Igbos
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by Ziggyduben(m): 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
The same beans dat was deported from Ireland abt 2months back? Or a new beans?
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by Bollinger(m): 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
Alimtoheeb:
Hard time is ending.......get ready for the dividend of good democracy

Now, let's not get carried away.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by daprince4u: 12:05am On Apr 01, 2016
Buhari Empowering The North... Can anything Good come out of this APC chains?? Are we One nigeria??
Abeg unto the next Topic.
@daprinceBuhari Empowering The North... Can anything Good come out of this APC chains?? Are we One nigeria??
@daprince
Buhari Empowering The North... Can anything Good come out of this APC chains?? Are we One nigeria??
@daprince
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by repogirl(f): 12:09am On Apr 01, 2016
Lol, zombies are so easy to swindle. I am still waiting for fuel and electricity.
Re: Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe by eflintsone(m): 12:12am On Apr 01, 2016
Symphony007:
look at this hater lol .... haters never see good before , am not shocked tho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) / NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) / Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.