Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? (3181 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by pxdaniel(m): 6:44am On Apr 01, 2016
Cutehector:
continue with ur new babe na.. se ti gbo

Will do just dat. Tnx
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by peedeeasobie(m): 6:49am On Apr 01, 2016
You don't need or want any advice at all. You simply want to voice your frustration. You didn't follow the first advice you were given and you want another advice.

Listen, this girl will finish you and use you to clean toilet, you will then come back for another advice.
If you were my brother, I would have punched your face. This is how guys who are controlled by the female private part behave- weakling!
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by pxdaniel(m): 6:51am On Apr 01, 2016
Snowangel4:
if you know what is good for you.....you just build your relationship with your new gf.

I don't blame you sha.....u are still new to the game
u never chimchomchin....ur ex is a manipulator and a deceiver and I bet u don't want to marry that kind of person.

think before making any decision

Yea...I definitely don't wanna marry that kind of a person. I really wanted to believe that she's changed but I don't think so anymore. I'll continue with my new gf. Tnk u
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by pxdaniel(m): 6:57am On Apr 01, 2016
peedeeasobie:
You don't need or want any advice at all. You simply want to voice your frustration. You didn't follow the first advice you were given and you want another advice.

Listen, this girl will finish you and use you to clean toilet, you will then come back for another advice.
If you were my brother, I would have punched your face. This is how guys who are controlled by the female private part behave- weakling!

Lol..bros take it easy na. I would probably have said the same thing u did to someone else asking for an advice on this issue but I'm the one wearing the shoes and I alone know where it itch. Tnx 4 ur comment though
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by pxdaniel(m): 7:01am On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
@OP calm down and ask yourself: why she kept cheating with u with that particular guy that works in an oil film? could it be becaus of money? maybe the finance uve been given her is too small 4 her, dats why she kept moving with d oil worker, im nt supporting her but u must reason things as it is. Well the truth is that @op you have to report her to her parents or her aunt so dat can bring shame to her, by doing that believe me she will leave u, if u keep chasing her and all dat, she will keep coming, just report her to her guadians, tell them all she did and that u now have a girlfriend whom u love so much. so her family can put her on track and she will stop disturbing ur life.

She was cheating solely because of d money issue since she wasn't getting enough support 4rm home which I can attest to. Of course, I informed her mom of her activities and she was disappointed in her. By d way, I'm not chasing her. She's d one pleading to come back
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by pxdaniel(m): 7:06am On Apr 01, 2016
Adeayo7:
Guy, try get sense abeg! Try.. Just try. You see, you're dealing with a Manipulator; a gal who knows how much u love her n because of that is confident enough to sleep around with other guys, knowing that at the end of the day, you'll probably still take her back. I read ur previous thread from last year and I also read this one. And its pathetic that you've allowed yourself to be used in this way. I do not feel sorry 4 u at all. I can't feel sorry for ppl who allow themselves to be used.

I think its obvious what you need to do; do not take her back, period. If they do it once, they'll most likely do it again. If she cheats on you now, what mks u think she won't cheat on u in marriage? Over time, she has proven beyond reasonable doubt that she is not worthy of ur love. I know you'll quickly tell me u really love her, but hey, love is not suppose to hurt. Yes, u love her, but that doesn't mean u shud bcom her puppet. It's time to do wat u shud hv done a long time ago - get some courage and end this charade. I think u're smart, else you'd not be here asking for help. She claims to love u yet she lies to u. She claims to love u, yet she sleeps around. Biko, wch kain love be that? End it now!!

As for ur new gf, end that as well or take it slow. She's clearly a rebound; you're using her to mend ur broken heart. But she doesn't deserve that. U need time to heal and the only way to do that is to spend time alone, get involved in so many tinz, and find ways to improve yourself academically and otherwise. Its clear that u're not cut out for this either; u appear naive and too immature to deal with the demands of a relationship. Be a man 4 once! End this now and start patching ur life together. Good luck!

I'm taking it slow with d new gal. Yeah, I may be kinda naïve now but I'll definitely get experienced with time. Tnk u
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by pxdaniel(m): 7:12am On Apr 01, 2016
gamaliel121:
Bro, from a bad perspective, I say you keep her and play along and be fucckingg her anytime anyday....let her be like ur intimacy gadget....and when ur hitting her shores, hit her like she's an olosho aka ashawo...

But, from a good boys angle,

You should not leave your new fish for that old one, one thing you should know is, pple hardly change, they just get better in hiding...derz a hi chance she'll still give anoda ma her to pusyyyysy to crench...someone will still kpansh her wellllllll.......

So choose one!!!!!!

That bad boy's perspective is very tempting. I'm sure most of u will urge me to do that if u see jst one pix of my ex. The good boy's angle is a better option for me though
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by pxdaniel(m): 7:14am On Apr 01, 2016
KashyBaby:
U "stylishly" wasted ur 4yrs with her & she all did was cheating behind ur back...

Ask urself if u really "stylishly" deserved all that sh1t? And are u willing to waste another 4yrs with her coz of so called love?

U better "stylishly" bump ur head so u will wake up from ur nightmare and move on. Don't give ur love to someone who "stylishly" don't deserved it...

I would stylishly do as u have said. Tnk u
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2016
pxdaniel:

Yea...I definitely don't wanna marry that kind of a person. I really wanted to believe that she's changed but I don't think so anymore. I'll continue with my new gf. Tnk u

u are welcome
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by LadyJul(f): 9:29am On Apr 01, 2016
Peacefulgold:
Op let me give u an example wit myself...i dated a girl for 3yrs,and dis happened 2010 ,I was her first guy and she was a darling all tru,she gained admission yle we were dating,there was a time we spent like 3months before we saw ,but before den she has been acting funny,she came to my house after 3months and she was in no mood for romance,I didn't complain,but I was amazed wen she left d bed around 2am and went off d room,I waited she didn't come back,den I stepped out and found out d sitting room door was open,I stood and was listening to d thrash my girl was saying to anoda guy,d part dat blew my mind was wen she was begging d guy to just tell her he Luvs her so she can sleep,I just walked back to bed,wen she came in I asked her were she was coming from and she said she went to ease herself and I told her to shut up cos I have a toilet in d room,I now told her all I heard her say and I told her it was over ,she started crying and begging,I told her I would have walked her out of my house at dat ungodly hour if not because of d luv I have for her,I also told her dat because of d luv I ave for her and I don't want her more pains dat I wouldn't call back d guy she just called and tell him she is in a guys house ,I told her to go back to school and continue wit d guy,but she kept on begging and even opted to calling d guy in my presence to tell him she was done ,but I grabbed d phone and ended d call,and for dat single act I forgave her rite there,but my guy after some months she came to do her IT in lag,she was staying wit her uncle ,but she works on d island and I happen to also do business on d island,so we c almost everyday after work ,one day she was in my shop wen she picked a call ,but d way she answered d call I was uncomfortable and I had to ask who d guy was and she said its there engineer in their office,,after 2 days a friend called me and asked if I've broken up wit my girl and I was surprised at d question so asked y and he said my girl posted a pics on fb where a guy was carrying her on his laps and even commented d guy was her new crush whom she was considering giving a chance, I was so mad cos she added almost all my friends on fb as her friends mostly d guys and dey all had excess to d pics,so I waited for her to come back from office and I challenged her wit d pics and she said its just a publicity stunt,I warned her and told her to pull d pics down,but she refused,to cut to whole story short she started a relationship wit d guy after all I pleaded wit her,I even had to warn d guy for u to know how much I luved her,my guy it was so impossible for me to let go,but after my best guy talked to me and told me I know I was her first guy dat she will definitely want to taste anoda,dat if I'm better she will come back,so I called her ,wished her luck and moved on,wen she came back 6months lata to mend fences,I've lost all luv for her and I told her I've forgiven her but we can just b friends,she kept on beggin dat we should start again but I've lost it wit her,later I asked her wat happened to d oda guy and she said he left her for her girlfriend...so my guy ,its always very difficult to let go but ur case is beta Dan mine cos u already have a new girl,pls focus on ur new girl and never try to meet ur ex one on one...before u know it u will get over her...it always seem impossible at first but trust me u will get over her .... And if I may chip in ,I'm a comfortable learned business man and dis guy in question is just a salary earner who still lives wit his parents...at times dis girls tink wit there anus...wat doubled my pain was knowing I'm better Dan d guy..so guy just move on...
ouch... .. Some gals can be so silly and heartless... I'm glad u've moved on... Most gals don't know d value of wat dey have till it's gone... .
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by LadyJul(f): 9:32am On Apr 01, 2016
pxdaniel:

I would stylishly do as u have said. Tnk u
please just move on with your life and forget dat ur ex... She's just keeping u as a side guy... Move on bro
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by Tinalex(f): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2016
Op please...stop stringing this new girl along now. Exactly why i do tell pple in a relationship to always exhaust all they have to give so that they can move on once that relationship is over. For you to consider even taking ur ex back despite all she did then you still feel smtin for her. plssss let go of this new gurl cos its not by force for you to date as soon as a relationship ends. plsssss learn to cool off by salving all you lost and be balance before dating again. THIS SAME SYNDROME IS WHY WE HAVE LOTS OF MARRIED COUPLE STILL CHEATING WITH THEIR EXES!!! We humans are complicated sha...we just have a way of creating unending sorrow for ourselves!
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2016
pxdaniel:

hmmm... U kinda have a similar story with my bae... He is also a medical student in his finals... Very smart, handsome and he is also an introvert... But unlike you he dated ha for 3yrs but she was his first gf... Some gals don't just value wat dey have... Anyway am glad dat gal broke up with him a long time ago... Am so much enjoying my bae and I so much love his calm and gentle nature... So my dear, just forget about ur ex... She is just manipulating u because of ur gentle nature.. Just focus on ur new gf and allow the love to grow..
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by Peacefulgold(m): 11:03am On Apr 01, 2016
pxdaniel:

Wow...some gals are terrible! Tnx
U welcome my guy..
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by Peacefulgold(m): 11:07am On Apr 01, 2016
LadyJul:
ouch... .. Some gals can be so silly and heartless... I'm glad u've moved on... Most gals don't know d value of wat dey have till it's gone... .
Tanx dear...i believe op will get over dis soon....
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by pxdaniel(m): 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
Saddist:
hmmm... U kinda have a similar story with my bae... He is also a medical student in his finals... Very smart, handsome and he is also an introvert... But unlike you he dated ha for 3yrs but she was his first gf... Some gals don't just value wat dey have... Anyway am glad dat gal broke up with him a long time ago... Am so much enjoying my bae and I so much love his calm and gentle nature... So my dear, just forget about ur ex... She is just manipulating u because of ur gentle nature.. Just focus on ur new gf and allow the love to grow..

At first wen I saw ur moniker I thought u were gonna make a sardonic comment. Tnx 4 ur input

(1) (2) (Reply)

Closed / 25 Things We All Do When Nobody Is Looking / How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.