Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,594 members, 7,847,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere (2405 Views)

Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders / A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes / » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by na2day2(m): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2009
y me:

i cant believe this cry cry

sweet heart, i meant she should pay the bills while i concentrate on taking care of u and giving u good lovin kiss kiss kiss
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by benlegacy(m): 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2009
@poster
Plz tell them, dem too dey lie why?
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2009
ok @poster u are 100 percent wrong, logically d error u commited is one of hasty generalization*JUST FELT LIKE SPEAKING BIG GRAMMER* grin , cos it has happnd 2 u, dosnt mean it hapns generally.stop makin chicks d bad ones. simply go and hustle more we any chick leaves u for a richer guy.afterall no be fine boy some gals dey use chop undecided , im just saying grin
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by gloriuss(f): 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2009
na2day?:

pay my own bills, i promise i wont misbehave grin grin

oh! so u are one of those guys. . . . . . without hope or maybe with a bleak future. . .  .ha! im so glad u revealed urself at least its a warning sign for all *sensible* ladies on NL to STEER CLEAR. . . . . we want HUSBAND MATERIAL. . . NOT A LIABILITY!!!

Hope the message is clear for u. . .  . . . oh and do u still want a female to pay ur bills!
shameless eh?
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by na2day2(m): 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2009
gloriuss:

oh! so u are one of those guys. . . . . . without hope or maybe with a bleak future. . .  .ha! im so glad u revealed urself at least its a warning sign for all *sensible* ladies on NL to STEER CLEAR. . . . . we want HUSBAND MATERIAL. . . NOT A LIABILITY!!!

Hope the message is clear for u. . .  . . . oh and do u still want a female to pay ur bills!
shameless eh?

shame wetin? my forefathers have been paying bills, men have paid their dues, it is time 4 women to take care of men, i have volunteered for this test, after all, what a man can do women can do better. so when r we tying that tot again? grin grin cool cool
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by guseman(m): 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2009
na2day?:

shame wetin? my forefathers have been paying bills, men have paid their dues, it is time 4 women to take care of men, i have volunteered for this test, after all, what a man can do women can do better.
So why are they refusing to accept this one,
gloriuss:

shameless eh?

I see. So every sensible woman cant share responsibilities again. I am so sorry for Guys that are bread winners not only in your household but in your in-law's cos am very sure all these SENSIBLE girls wont help you out if things turn around, Imagine some guys sending their GF to the Uni, when even the guy is a school cert holder, is that not miss call? grin grin Our girls dem eyes dey chuk oooo, and Mr Nice guy seems not to be in Naija again, all of them seems to have relocated to, where, oh Quatar, Afganistan, Pakistan, LOl
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by gloriuss(f): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2009
na2day?:

shame wetin? my forefathers have been paying bills, men have paid their dues, it is time 4 women to take care of men, i have volunteered for this test, after all, what a man can do women can do better. so when r we tying that tot again? grin grin cool cool

try NEVER!!!! olorun maje. . .
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by gloriuss(f): 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2009
guseman:

So why are they refusing to accept this one,
I see. So every sensible woman cant share responsibilities again. I am so sorry for Guys that are bread winners not only in your household but in your in-law's cos am very sure all these SENSIBLE girls wont help you out if things turn around, Imagine some guys sending their GF to the Uni, when even the guy is a school cert holder, is that not miss call? grin grin Our girls dem eyes dey chuk oooo, and Mr Nice guy seems not to be in Naija again, all of them seems to have relocated to, where, oh Quatar, Afganistan, Pakistan, LOl

pls read posts BEFORE commenting and STOP being selective in what the ladies have stated in previous posts. . . . look at the difference. . . PAYING BILLS. . . . and HELPING OUT! pls be reasonable with ur replies.
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by na2day2(m): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2009
gloriuss:

try NEVER!!!! olorun maje. . .

but u know that i loff u with all my heart cry cry cry
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by deb(m): 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2009
Some ladies just want to get into a guy's life then fold their arms and watch the guy fulfill all their lives dreams for them.

Don't such ladies have brains? I always ask myself. That's why for me beauty and brain must go together else she should forget it.

The likes of Dora Akunyili don't have two heads. Those are the kind of babes I like to attract.
Independent and respectful. And I always made sure I fulfill my role as a man and encourage her full expression.

Girls should wake up really
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by gloriuss(f): 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2009
deb:

Some ladies just want to get into a guy's life then fold their arms and watch the guy fulfill all their lives dreams for them.

Don't such ladies have brains I always ask myself. That's why for me beauty and brain must go together or she forgets it.

The likes of Dora Akunyili don't have too heads. Those are the kind of babes I like and I also attract.
Independent and respectful. And I always made sure I fulfill my role as a man and encourage her full expression.

Girls should wake up really

out of all that uve said. . . . the real answer lies within. . . (which ive highlighted), this is what EVERY LADY wants so that she is able to fulfill and perform her OWN DUTY rather than taking on a role of two people. Two achieving and sensible heads are better than one abi?
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by na2day2(m): 1:06am On Jul 29, 2009
gloriuss:

out of all that uve said. . . . the real answer lies within. . .  (which ive highlighted), this is what EVERY LADY wants so that she is able to fulfill and perform her OWN DUTY rather than taking on a role of two people. Two achieving and sensible heads are better than one abi?

so are u saying u r dumping me, after all u've been through?  cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by maedan(f): 2:02am On Jul 29, 2009
I think TheSeeker said it all, about the different types. Yes, the guy making opportunities for himself, striving to better his lot etc and not sitting on his butt wait ing for stuff to fall into his lap, is the kind that would make any woman stand by him, and even walk/work with him. I don't believe in "bad luck" though, you make your own luck. It's just how determined a man is to get out of what ever life has dished him. God's Favour is also a major factor, though, so being prayerful is a mighty key.
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by Gabry(f): 2:29am On Jul 29, 2009
I will say that yeah money originally wasnt the case and is not the issue. It never has been unless if the lady is a gold digger of course.

But lets put yourself in the ladies shoes. U date this guy whom has not money. U two go out to town just to spend time together. U go to arestaurant and because he has no money, u had to pay. . . U see people staring at you and they think like this: What a stupid girl. . . Look at her? She pays for the guy, How low can she be? I bet she must be desperate to have a bf!

And then u really want to go and watch a movie but he has no money so in the end, u paid for it.

At times, he might express hisself to you saying that his shoes has worn out or his watch has worn out or he needs a shaver cause he cannot continue on borrowing his friend's shaver cause its unhygienic and that he has no money. U felt really bad so in the end u end up forcing yourself to buy all those things for him.

Once or twice is acceptable but imagine yourself doing this for him like for a year or maybe more than that.

I mean seriously, the female would than start to think, why am I wearing the pants here? Am I not a female? Why am I being the guy here? Eventually thats how the female would feel!!

And whats worst! The female has been giving him money to make it in life and guess maybe he has no luck atall. . . . Than the female is starting to think what if he wants to marry me and I want to marry him and when my parents find out that he is nowhere near stable, what will I do? And the next thing you know, your parents will call u a stupid girl cause the guy is obviously making use on her but she is unaware of it all because of love!!! Thats what everybody will think of the girl!

So poster, please dont blame the female. Its not their fault. Imagine the amount of shame they will get!
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by Profkenny1(m): 6:26am On Jul 29, 2009
***, just passing by, ***
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by fizzybaba(m): 10:59am On Jul 29, 2009
Once or twice is acceptable but imagine yourself doing this for him like for a year or maybe more than that.

@gabry :people do it for much longer and with understanding, they are fine at the end of the day.its abt the pple involved, but in a changing world like ours, thats a rarity drifting 2wards extinction.

JUST FELT LIKE SPEAKING BIG GRAMMER

@adahna: i will communicate in igbo language in my subsequent thread coz of errors like simply go and hustle more we any chick leaves u for a richer guy associated with ur reply.
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by GEW: 11:04am On Jul 29, 2009
wbb
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by Gabry(f): 11:07am On Jul 29, 2009
fizzybaba:

@gabry :people do it for much longer and with understanding, they are fine at the end of the day.its abt the pple involved, but in a changing world like ours, thats a rarity drifting 2wards extinction.

yes I know but Im just saying that the girl would get fedup eventually. When people mock her and call the guy smart. What do you expect?
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by DaudaAbu(m): 11:41am On Jul 29, 2009
Well stuff like this happens. but do not 4get dat Guyz might pay bill 4 hundreds of years and not complain(cos thats what we're brought up to bliv) bt a babe will do it 4 some mnth and get fed-up.

the fact is that that go into the relatnship any hw if it doesnt work out, its part of the xperience. dont make the mistake of waiting till u manke it be4 u start dating. its a mistake u'll be making. I'M TALKING FRM XPRIENCE.

if works out 4 jst 1 in a million, what makes u think u're not that 1 in the million?

If u'v 2 wait till u make it b4 courting time might not be on ur side, u 'l get desperate and might have loose touch with the dating world. it surely gonna suck. DONT LET IT!!
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by fizzybaba(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2009
DaudaAbu:

Well stuff like this happens. but do not 4get dat Guyz might pay bill 4 hundreds of years and not complain(cos thats what we're brought up to bliv) bt a babe will do it 4 some mnth and get fed-up.

the fact is that that go into the relatnship any hw if it doesnt work out, its part of the xperience. dont make the mistake of waiting till u manke it be4 u start dating. its a mistake u'll be making. I'M TALKING FRM XPRIENCE.

if works out 4 jst 1 in a million, what makes u think u're not that 1 in the million?

If u'v 2 wait till u make it b4 courting time might not be on ur side, u 'l get desperate and might have loose touch with the dating world. it surely gonna suck. DONT LET IT!!

yeah, thanks
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by Gabry(f): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2009
Well, than I hope if God grant you guys to give birth, you will take the responsibility to do so as well.

When girls pay bills, girls work, girls give birth, The girls should than be the leader by than. smiley
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by DaudaAbu(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2009
To all his own.

grin grin
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by MrWaters: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2009
95% of them go4 ur cash
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by biola44: 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2009
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by michaelala(m): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2009
wiseguy justwise, i God dey ooooooooooooooo

Awww, u are a star!! i will hang out with a girl like u anytime, anyday
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2009
na wa oh!!!!! undecided
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by gloriuss(f): 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2009
na2day?:

so are u saying u r dumping me, after all u've been through? cry cry cry cry cry

did WE EVER DATE. . . . ? errr. . . u must be VERY mistaken!!!
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by na2day2(m): 12:33am On Jul 30, 2009
gloriuss:

have u forgotten? shocked shocked shocked when we use to live at oshodi together, we dated nau undecided undecided undecided
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2009
gloriuss:

na2day?:

have u forgotten? shocked shocked shocked when we use to live at oshodi together, we dated nau undecided undecided undecided
na wah oh, see rejection grin grin rotfl
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by na2day2(m): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2009
adahna:

na wah oh, see rejection grin grin rotfl

no mind am, she just dey try form
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by fizzybaba(m): 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2011
se na the same the same or the story has changed?
Re: Female Nairalanders, Pls Be Sincere by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 28, 2011
@op I have been with a guy who was unemployed. we broke up for reasons that were not related to his employment status as he was working by the time we split. Some women just want to assurance that they can be taken care of and other want to know that they have a man who can do for himself. . . the rest are likely to be shallow/gold diggers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend / Why Should My 6ta Date Ds Guy.. PICS... / ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.