Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend (2397 Views)

Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2011
Back then wen i still dey school i remember this bross we come from a very poor family.Im dad na okada rider and na the money wey im dad they make from okada business na im dey take train this guy.Well to cut a long story short this guy was unfortunate to fall in love with a very light skinned calabar babe but then this babe was on a very high level and na runs babe sef.She dey make her dough by sleeping with rich old men and this babe even get her own crew.Well this guy was hell bent on impressing this chick no matter the cost so one night he sneaked home and stole his dad's motorbike and sold it and the proceeds he made frm it he used in taking out this babe to Mr biggs,tantalizers and he also bought expensive shoes and clothes for her.But omo after all these im efforts the babe no gree open for am and she no gree declare her love for the guy.The poor boy come almost they run mad and he be wan even come commit suicide if no be me wey come at that instant and stop his intentions.He come yarn me de tory of how he steal im papa motorbike and use the money on the babe and still the babe no gree for am.The funny thing be say no be him papa motocycle wey im sell come dey pain am but the thing wey come dey pepper am pass be say d babe no wan gree open for am. grin.Chei! love fit make some ppl do crazy stuff oo!! grin.
love wantintin grin grin grin!
Re: Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by SAFO(m): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2011
They have okada in UK?
Re: Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by CalienteMi: 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2011
I was thinking the same thing.^^^^^
Re: Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by kemmeye: 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2011
lol me 2
Re: Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2011
Safo bighead grin it happend back then when i was in Lagos grin
Re: Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2011
If lefu[b]elefufu[/b] is in the Uk, then Jesus is a black Man!
Re: Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by 9dynasty(m): 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2011
sexkillz:

and my mother is the queen of good ol england, lol
Re: Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2011
sexkillz:

but jesus na blackman grin
Re: Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2011
Your true life story part 2
Re: Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by SAFO(m): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2011
So if by UK you mean Isolo, then yes you are correct. grin
Re: Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2011
SAFO where in H-Town are you from?
Re: Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by MMM2(m): 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2011
op

how is life in ur village treating u
angry
Re: Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by MMM2(m): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2011
op

re u an okada rider or d chairman of okada rider's association in ur village
undecided
Re: Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by SAFO(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2011
Reality What do u know about htown? And I'm not talking google maps
Re: Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2011
SAFO:

Reality What do u know about htown? And I'm not talking google maps

Bulldog answer my question. I have the map of H-Town in my head
Re: Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by CalienteMi: 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2011
(laughing at Reality and SAFO still battling from last night)

Men!
Re: Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2011
CalienteMi:

(laughing at Reality and SAFO still battling from last night)

Men!

Cállate who made you the judge cheesy
Re: Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by SAFO(m): 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2011
That's Reality following me around like a lost puppy. You would think after the schooling I gave him last night he would leave me be. He must be a glutton for punishment.

@Reality I'm from the SW, what you know about that?
Re: Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2011
SAFO:

That's Reality following me around like a lost puppy. You would think after the schooling I gave him last night he would leave me be. He must be a glutton for punishment.

Schooling your asss. South West huh, Bissonnet,Gesner, Beachnut, Bellair, Dairy Ashford, 59. . Ok, U know a place they call Sugar-land? fool
Re: Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by CalienteMi: 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2011
SAFO:

Are you into Potter's House and Lakewood Church? One of the group I know is performing there in late October for the Women Art Thou Loosed convention.

We rented a penthouse in Houston for the weekend.
Re: Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2011
CalienteMi:

Are you into Potter's House and Lakewood Church?  One of the group I know is performing there in late October for the Women Art Thou Loosed convention. 

We rented a penthouse in Houston for the weekend. 

Lakewood Church is by South-West Freeway. .  How many girl's are in the group? enough for me and my homies? cuz I will be in Houston this weekend tongue undecided cheesy
Re: Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by SAFO(m): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2011
So u know a little bit. I have a townhouse in Stafford behind the fountains, off 59. Lived in MoCity, went to Willowridge and Westbury right there on chimney rock. Use to work off westheimer & Wilcrest.

@caliente not a member of Olsten's church but i've been a few times. You heard of pastor Hilliard & new light christian center.
Re: Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by CalienteMi: 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2011
SAFO:

@caliente not a member of Olsten's church but i've been a few times. You heard of pastor Hilliard & new light christian center.

Yeah, which one though?  You know he has three centers.  I know the East one used to be the old Lakewood site.  I seen him on TV a few times a friend of mine in Dallas daughter is getting married and she like the church.  I might visit when I am in town. 

The one in the North looks like a small community in itself.
Re: Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by CalienteMi: 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2011
REALITY101:

Lakewood Church is by South-West Freeway. .  How many girl's are in the group? enough for me and my homies? cuz I will be in Houston this weekend tongue undecided cheesy

The group isn't Christian girls gone wild. They are married and their husbands will be with them.

Take your "homies" to the gas station and ask for a chick name Ms. Cleo Rasta Mon.
Re: Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2011
SAFO:

So u know a little bit. I have a townhouse in Stafford behind the fountains, off 59. Lived in MoCity, went to Willowridge and Westbury right there on chimney rock. Use to work off westheimer & Wilcrest.

I don't know a little bit I know it all big head. SW is fuccked up especially bissonnet Rd/59 area.  Too many hoodlum /ho's  

CalienteMi:

The group isn't Christian girls gone wild. They are married and their husbands will be with them.

Take your "homies" to the gas station and ask for a chick name Ms. Cleo Rasta Mon.

I will pass
Re: Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by SAFO(m): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2011
@caliente the SW location on Fondren, in Missouri city.

@Reality you were probably picking up those trannies on Forum Park right there on Bissonnet.
Re: Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by CalienteMi: 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2011
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Reality loves those trannies. Ask Eddie Murphy. lipsrsealed
Re: Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by SAFO(m): 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2011
So Caliente where u from?
Re: Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2011
SAFO:

So Caliente where u from?
CalienteMi is our dear Mrs Chima, Bro! grin
Re: Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by CalienteMi: 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2011
sexkillz:

CalienteMi is our dear Mrs Chima, Bro! grin

Who is that?
Re: Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2011
Well I don't even if do them trannies still deserve some love. Btw you wouldn't know forum park if your innocent of the same thing which comes right inside your head. Still tying to figure out how on earth Fondren is linked to Missouri City?
Re: Bobo Sells His Dad's Motocycle And Use The Money To Take Out His Girlfriend by SAFO(m): 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2011
It crosses Main and goes into Missouri City duh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. / Who Will You Marry? / Are You Still A Virgin If You Have Not Had Unprotected Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.