Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,569 members, 7,865,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

Question Of The Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day (365 Views)

Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day by CyberBadoo(m): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
When you realized your girlfriend cheated on you with your best friend, then you ask her “baby so did you Bleep him?”, then she replies “Yes I did, but I’m sorry”…. Will You Forgive and continue with HER ?
Drop your Comment/

source:- http://www.skynetloaded.com/2016/03/question-of-the-day/

Re: Question Of The Day by Bluezy13(m): 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
She is just a girlfriend after all...

As long as I keep having my share...we don't have a problem.
Re: Question Of The Day by CyberBadoo(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
looooozz

(1) (Reply)

I Think The Husband Is Right / 4 Steps To Repairing Trust In Your Relationship / Bride Arrives Her Engagement Ceremony In A Keke Napep - Would You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.