Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia (11319 Views)

I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind / Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze / Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by equlibrium(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2009
proudly9ja:

but if Tuface didn't do the duet, don't you guys think R.Kelly would have taken him to court by now for using his name wrongly to sell his song/album?
lol. . .
nd get wat frm tu face?
twins?
lol. . .
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by ichiban1(m): 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2009
'' An insider disclosed that when R.Kelly was asked if he knows Tuface, he denied him, saying he had never heard the name before. He was said to have listened to the song they were meant to have done together and he laughed over it, insisting that he made the beat a long time ago, and that it must have been tapped on the internet''.

@poster, did u read this properly or were u just too overwhelmed with bad belle to notice the dem say element here.
Na wah for u
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by kizi: 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2009
I still recall when someone posted something relating to this topic few fews ago  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-292458.0.html
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by matiltomd(f): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2009
If you've ever listened to the supposed duet,then you won't argue over it, that song is an original Fluke (if there's a word like that),
Tu face and his cohorts (Kennis Music) never thought R.Kelly will come to Africa anytime soon,let alone Nigeria (cause of his publicized phobia,which we all know of), That's why he can't come out to refute R.Kelly's denial,  He's a wonderful artiste,save for his personal flaws (which every individual has), Do listen to Sound Sultan ft. Wyclef-King of My Country and you'll know what I'm talking about, the dude did a video immediately,and was it tight?go see for yourself,
do a bit of research and you'll know that R.Kelly doesn't own Flex in all entirety, so he wouldn't have given it to Tu face in the first place, why will a naija artiste travel all the way to the USA to record with an artiste like R.Kelly and come back with Flex? and of all songs,Flex?R.Kelly is one of the greatest writers of our time and Tu face is a wonderful writer too, so,the only thing they could come out with is Flexplsssssss,lets be reasonable, lets think deeper than the surface pls,

now,Tu face has exposed Shank who thought we believed his duet with Akon-Shawty like the song was new,

and one last thing,why would R.Kelly take Tu face to court? on top wetin?

I ain't bothered about the source,i need no source for confirmation,i know the song ain't real, period!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by illusion2: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2009
matiltom_d:

If you've ever listened to the supposed duet,then you won't argue over it, that song is an original Fluke (if there's a word like that),
Tu face and his cohorts (Kennis Music) never thought R.Kelly will come to Africa anytime soon,let alone Nigeria (cause of his publicized phobia,which we all know of), That's why he can't come out to refute R.Kelly's denial, He's a wonderful artiste,save for his personal flaws (which every individual has), Do listen to Sound Sultan ft. Wyclef-King of My Country and you'll know what I'm talking about, the dude did a video immediately,and was it tight?go see for yourself,
do a bit of research and you'll know that R.Kelly doesn't own Flex in all entirety, so he wouldn't have given it to Tu face in the first place, why will a naija artiste travel all the way to the USA to record with an artiste like R.Kelly and come back with Flex? and of all songs,Flex?R.Kelly is one of the greatest writers of our time and Tu face is a wonderful writer too, so,the only thing they could come out with is Flexplsssssss,lets be reasonable, lets think deeper than the surface pls,

now,Tu face has exposed Shank who thought we believed his duet with Akon-Shawty like the song was new,

I ain't bothered about the source,i need no source for confirmation,i know the song ain't real, period!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I'll be lying if I say I undrstand a fraction of what you have posted above embarassed embarassed

Hwever Innocent Idibia's prob began when he started impregnating girls all over the place . . . all those illegitimate children head dey catch am. . . . cry cry
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by canuck(m): 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2009
I never liked his name though, here's why:

2face = two-faced

two-faced = hypocriitical, double-dealing, deceitful, fraudulent, spurious, and duplicitous

cheesy
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Oluwo1: 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2009
why R.Kelly no fit carry Tuface go court ?? everything is not about money.

Na who fit proof am say R.kelly Deny Tuface , I need an a real prooooof.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by matiltomd(f): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2009
illusion2:

I'll be lying if I say I undrstand a fraction of what you have posted above embarassed embarassed

Hwever Innocent Idibia's prob began when he started impregnating girls all over the place . . . all those illegitimate children head dey catch am. . . . cry cry

I guess you find it pretty difficult reading English Language or are u trying to be cute?
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Dammyray(m): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2009
tu- fraud i accept that
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by touchmeder: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2009
interesting i always said that song sounded funny undecided
And why in God's name would R Kelly sue tuface? what would he gain from him? damn
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by stkris(m): 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2009
y'all need to chill da eff out. as long as we dont see a public statement from either of em, every thing is hear-say. imagine the source of all these. . some evasive random "insider" and a crappy tabloid mag, or whatever d heck it is.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by chyk91(m): 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2009
according to a paper i read, they said the duet between both of them was not in the same studio.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Ifygurl: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2009
R.Kelly didn't deny anything (well in the article he didn't say anything). People expected him and tuface to sing together, when that didn't happen. Nigerians journaist jumps to a conclusion without actually researching (surprise surprise grin grin Nigerian journalist makes me laugh). Anyway, if R.kelly and Tuface didn't record both will be in court by now. That's how it is and we all know that. When r.kelly sues tuface for using him name and voice in making a song and then selling it and making profit of it without giving him a share that's when you know tuface lied. I can't believe people still listen to Nigerian journalist. LOL
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Ifygurl: 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2009
matiltom_d:

I don't know maybe the fact that tuface made money of it. He used his name and voice and if the song goes downhill, he'll get blame too. But efficiency on TUFACE MADE MONEY OF IT (HIS NAME AND VOICE). Duh? I guess you still live in Nigeria so you don't kow how it works or something .Everything is money to celebrities (especially r.kelly"wink. For R.kelly is money, sex and sleeping with young girls and urinating on them(such a pedophile)
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by proudly9ja(m): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2009
I don't know why some of you think taking another person to court simply means you want to get money from him/her. For your information, it doesnt have to be about money. Its simply because he used his name and voice without permission (ie if the newspaper report is true).
That way, you dissuade others from doing same. Else someone from nowhere will go to a studio in ojuelegba and remix a Whitney Houston song and add his voice then say he did a duet with Whitney! Just in case you don't know, its another form of piracy!
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2009
[size=18pt]You'all become Judges when you know no shiit[/size]
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by drn0(m): 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2009
kini big deal Bleep It
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by EchuaA: 12:54am On Jul 30, 2009
This is the fall and fall of Mr Idibia Tuface. Do u need a property in Abuja Land of all sizes and houses of all types pls contact: agborechua@yahoo.com
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Backup: 2:30am On Jul 30, 2009
,amebo no.1 is an idiot! grin grin grin
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by bombsquad(m): 3:02am On Jul 30, 2009
Tu-face is not new to song scandals so this shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.From OJB to Blackface to Samini to Komoblastic and now most recently R-kelly,it is glaringly obvious that our boy has a penchant for wanting to profit from other people's sweat.History has proven this times without number and im sure it wont be too long before we hear another song scandal from what is now being termed idibia-gate.

People say R-kelly should sue tu-face?It is not a new thing for young upcoming and relatively unknown artistes to sample music from their idols.R-kelly has absolutely nothing to gain from suing tuface because that will only give tu a big break and international acclaim which is what R-kelly would be trying to prevent.Also he would look mean and cruel suing a relatively unknown and rising african act from a third world country to court.

I hear that city people has challenged tuface to take them to court over the matter.They are ready to provide both audio and video recording of the r-kelly interbiew in a court of law.

I feel very bad for tuface, this seems like trouble.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by eleshin(m): 3:24am On Jul 30, 2009
bombsquad:

I hear that city people has challenged tuface to take them to court over the matter.They are ready to provide both audio and video recording of the r-kelly interbiew in a court of law.
you hear? well it is not authoritative enuff

I feel very bad for tuface, this seems like trouble.

feel bad for urself first,first you travelled to abuja,browse 1k5 in an hr,had a meeting with honchos,now you using a cheap nland siggy publicity for ur real status,IKEJA BASED DJ.2 has done well for himself,you need not feel bad bro,instead feel worse for urself.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by oloyeagba1: 3:35am On Jul 30, 2009
Echua A:

This is the fall and fall of Mr Idibia Tuface. Do u need a property in Abuja Land of all sizes and houses of all types pls contact: agborechua@yahoo.com

Òṣì. which property you fit get for Abuja? ṣíò. ṣùẹ̀gbẹ̀. carry your 419 go. olóṣì.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by kayality: 4:48am On Jul 30, 2009
@ OLUWO 1

Guy why are u talking like this are u still a kid please, Stop looking for proof
cant u read wat the poster post very well, Please go and read it again so that u can understand it very well
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by mbulela: 7:42am On Jul 30, 2009
matiltom_d:

Tu face and his cohorts (Kennis Music) never thought R.Kelly will come to Africa anytime soon,let alone Nigeria (cause of his publicized phobia,which we all know of), That's why he can't come out to refute R.Kelly's denial,  He's a wonderful artiste,save for his personal flaws (which every individual has), Do listen to Sound Sultan ft. Wyclef-King of My Country and you'll know what I'm talking about, the dude did a video immediately,and was it tight?go see for yourself,

the moment i heard that track i knew something was fishy.
i wonder how any sane person will be asking for proof.
the song is tacky at best.
i knew there was no way that could be the product of a proper duet.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by frankbonus(m): 8:52am On Jul 30, 2009
haba my people have you guys forgoten the rumour between his counter part Face and Akon? but Akon came on air to bail the young man on air so it may be the same thing with 2face. this media could do and say any trash just to sale out. am not saying that it may not saying that their may not be some element of truth but I want you to know that tuface cannot just go ahead and claim colabo without any consultation with r key baba.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by house10i: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2009
It's so so funny as many of you guyz believe this shit from 2face and Kells, Listen to the real jam here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9jkPKY6Gyw It's Kells and Shaggy, 2Baba's version is edited. Coz Shaggy mention R-kelly and 2baba never did. WHY WHY WHY are we fooling ourselves 2Baba.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by meoyidboy: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2009
men tuface is biggest Bleep up i have ever seen grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Naturez(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2009
You guys should let him live,after all he's your star.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Naturez(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2009
How do you want him to become large in his sales when D'Banj and co has some to edge him? He has to do something about it nah. Na way to make money.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Naturez(m): 9:57am On Jul 30, 2009
And for those who said Kells should sue him, what would Kells gain from dismantling 2Face's career? He has done whats best {laughing at him when he heard the jam}.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by youngdee(m): 10:10am On Jul 30, 2009
Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him

We have seen this on here before, that is the topic above,

Bombsquad, I see you are here again, I can see you are afraid, that is why you run away from the other thread, YOU LOSER
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Donvilo(m): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2009
Na waaoooo!! Na waah for dis nigerian pepple sef! shocked angry Anything wey u do for this dis country, dey go still comment. whether good or bad. Haba! make una leave 2baba alone sad Whether im duet wit kells or not, e no concern una. No be de same 9ja ppl wey talk sey im go steal african queen lyrics 4rm Plan B? Abeg any pesin wey no get beta thing to say, may im shut-up! angry. As 4 una wey dey jealous 4 2face, no poverty go kill una! E beta may una repent for this country go beta. 2baba! abeg may u dey flex dey go!! I dey 4 ur side! wink Aaaahh!! 9ja journalists! Una go kill pesin 4 dis land ooooo!!!! shocked sad angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Meet Wizkid’s Younger Sister, Lade / Genevieve Nnaji, Monalisa Chinda Weep For Late Sam Loco At Gala Night / Graphic Pics Of Transgender Woman Stripped & Shaved In Brazil Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.