Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia (11318 Views)

I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind / Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze / Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by GeorgeD1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2009
tory deh here o! grin
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Deromeo3: 12:57am On Aug 05, 2009
UNA 2 TALK SEF, DEY WASTE THREAD TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING WEY NO GET HEAD. DOES ANYONE NEED ONLINE NEWS TO KNOW THAT TU-FACE NEVER RECORDED WITH R.KELLY. STUPID SONG, LISTEN TO THE ORIGINAL WITH SHAGGY, SONG MAKE OVER SENSE. , NOT "IVE BEEN LOOKING AT YOU GIRL" SHIT.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by mbulela: 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2009
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by jiggy04: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2009
over fulkup dey worry tu face
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by sosob: 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin are u for real? i have bin itching to see the so called collabo to no avail hehe this is ludicrious.tu face noting do you enter d place heh
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by GeorgeD1(m): 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2009
e be like say the man dey live for fool's paradise o! grin
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by manuel(m): 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2009
Nairalanders please dont cricfy a man before hearin his side of the story. I believe 2 face is being mis intepreted or something. i have a feelin the magazine is not telling the whole truth, why is it dat nigerians are always in a hurry to cruxify someone they hailed not to long ago. Abeg give Tuface the benefit of the doubt.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by bilqisss: 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2009
proudly9ja, i agree wit u joo! let's be realistic. Tu face knws very well dat lyng abt dis wil get him in trouble so he wld not do it. Imaine goin 2 d extent of releasn it in his album. Abeg r-kelly shld go n sit down boo!
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by GeorgeD1(m): 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2009
don't vouch for that dude. everyman for himself!
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by zockes(m): 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2009
as i dey lookin at u lookin at u girl, wat a chorus! tu baba u dey fall my hand cool
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by denny4ril: 2:15am On Aug 09, 2009
get free rkelly tunes at http://itunes247..com and http://freeval..com
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by edat: 8:14am On Aug 09, 2009
We DJs knew this all the while. Even SHANK'S collabo with AKON is FAKE! They were never in the studio together.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by matiltomd(f): 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2009
edat:

We DJs knew this all the while. Even SHANK'S collabo with AKON is FAKE! They were never in the studio together.

thank you o my brotha, some wankas actually need a "confirmed source" to authenticate it, rubbish,listen to Mad Cobra's version, then the remix by Shaggy and R. Kelly,

Shank and Akon(Shawty), just leave that one abeggg, [quote][/quote]
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by utotomi10(m): 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2009
If we were in 2faces shoes we would all do the same thing if it would earn us a little more money and popularity (eg i believe the 50 n kanye beef was staged)
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by GeorgeD1(m): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2009
no, my friend. 'we' would not all do the same thing because our values are different.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2009
[size=13pt]2Face think say all his dagbo tricks cant be seen someday. . . now see the big disgrace! . guy don fall hands.[/size]
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by GeorgeD1(m): 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2009
this thread still on?
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by mamagee3(f): 2:55am On Nov 17, 2009
Tuface idibia is an idiot!! angry
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by GeorgeD1(m): 10:56am On Nov 18, 2009
really?
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2009
[size=13pt]Yes oo. . . . [/size]
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by GeorgeD1(m): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2009
bros, how far?
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:22am On Apr 02, 2010
[size=13pt]I dey my man. . . . . wink[/size]
George_D:

bros, how far?
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Mannylex(m): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2010
Stale
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by GeorgeD1(m): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2010
this thread still on?
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by johnpius1(m): 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2010
R kelly is not just being humble lipsrsealed
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2010
[size=13pt]was even wondering how i stumble across it recently , though my ealier respond was controlled by the notification mails on my inbox. . .didn't cross check it on time. . . smiley[/size]
George_D:

this thread still on?
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by GeorgeD1(m): 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2010
yeah, it think the thread is outdated now.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2010
[size=13pt]But all the way 2 face messed - up big time. . . . what a big disgrace. cheesy[/size]
George_D:

yeah, it think the thread is outdated now.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Tapiya(m): 7:22pm On May 24, 2010
Its funny the way people respond to issues its been quite a while that this debate have been going on but from what I read there it was never conclusive, it was this same City people that started the talk about the colabor with Kellz and I waited for the song to come out then they said it was not true in one edition of their Magazine they had a picture of Tuface and Kellz and it was explained that the Colabo was done seperately, Kellz did his part and then Tuface finished his own right before the song was released, and they said they heard from an informed source or whatever they called it, So we did not see Kellz Publicly deny Tuface and I wonder where is all the noise coming from? am sure they are going to deny the one with Blige too abi?
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by jamolomo(f): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2010
lol i thought they said he paid r kelly b4 they cud do the collabo now its now a lie e wo free 2baba
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by donifecent(m): 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2012
2Face can`t do such thing his above that stuff, that is what they are fighting for in the music industry(piracy) but you can never judge "nothing dey happen get your feelings catch the vibes"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Meet Wizkid’s Younger Sister, Lade / Genevieve Nnaji, Monalisa Chinda Weep For Late Sam Loco At Gala Night / Graphic Pics Of Transgender Woman Stripped & Shaved In Brazil Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.