Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia (11299 Views)

I Thought My Wife Slept With Tuface And Don Jazzy. Teebillz Pours Out His Mind / Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze / Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Naturez(m): 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2009
I'm waiting to see another scam recording from him again soon grin
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by CGKing(m): 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2009
wetin na, person dey make mistake sometimes na! 2face no mind them jo. Him get two face, ppl should try to look at the right face.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by emynem05(m): 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2009
Tubaba is a talented big tym star. he should not do dis just 2 gain more popularity.but i doubt his doin a song with kelly cos kelly did nt even sing a verse in al d song it was solely 2face.al d colabos i hv heard, kel's alwayz hv a verse dats wat makes it a colabo.but 4 dis one wel?
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by emynem05(m): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2009
Tubaba is a talented big tym star. he should not do dis just 2 gain more popularity.but i doubt his doin a song with kelly cos kelly did nt even sing a verse in al d song it was solely 2face.al d colabos i hv heard, kel's alwayz hv a verse dats wat makes it a colabo.but 4 dis one wel?
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Naturez(m): 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2009
emynem05:

Don't mind 2 Faze jo, he gave us onellabo instead of collabo. grin
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Oru: 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2009
And so, why hasnt Rkelly gone to court.
Anyway sha, Tuface version of the song sweet pass.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Kelvinj(m): 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2009
Wel, am so confused cos d press have a way of makin & destroyn artists.
But come 2 tink of it, i continue 2 wonder why r.kelly neva sang a verse in dat song.
Wel i suggest we calm down till d video of d söng comes out(dats if its eva gonna hv 1) then we can conclude.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by sley4life(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2009
2 baba again
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by sley4life(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2009
which other story again
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by pheesayor(m): 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2009
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by pirobaba(m): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2009
lipsrsealed embarassed tongue sad shocked i am just everything
who in the hell brot this report and
is it true? 9ja liars? don com again
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by bombsquad(m): 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2009
The people have spoken, The general consensus is loud and clear, NOT TO TUFACE AND HIS SONG STEALING, I am fed up of this international shame being brought upon us by our leaders and now even our musicians, i am totally fed up, NO TO TUFRAUD AND NATIONAL DESTRUCTION, NO TO TUFRAUD AND NATIONAL DISINTEGRATION, NO TO TUFRAUD AND NATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT, NO TO TUFRAUD AND HIS PENCHANT FOR MUSICAL THEFT.

My people,we can still be saved from this but we have to continue to speak against it so it doesn't repeat itself ever again.

God bless us all.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Bukybabe(f): 2:40am On Aug 01, 2009
Guys,if r.Kelly had a collabo wit 5face,u wud ve known,u wud ve heard smtin like "i m wit my man tu-face 4rm Nigeria", R.Kelly na star o, U dnt expect him 2 just sing d chorus nd tink he hs done a collabo.Dat guy 2face,is a bad influence.Firstly,he ws distributing his sperm around,infact he hs shared his glory doing dt.He's album is wack.The guy don dey decline o, E no make sense at all.Stealing,cheating,bragging,and all sorts are his.No wonder he ws shot,beaten(bt na grace hin receive 4rm God).Nd he his stil fuckin up.Like he use 2 say nuthin dey hapun and one love.Lol,
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by ossai84: 2:47am On Aug 01, 2009
Y'all should stop hating on tu-face. We all know the media is filled with bunch of liars,
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by ododo: 8:33am On Aug 01, 2009
na waooooooo. if this is true, the Tu Face no get shame for body. He needs to be natural and believe in himself
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by monsterg(m): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2009
Oh man! dis guyz don suck 9ijerianz
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by dfp(m): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2009
:Ppathetic, embarassed i'm soooo dis-appointed
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Meyour: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2009
No one knws dm tru story thereof, but na naija we dey if b our big bros morks at d studio.[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by gent2ken(m): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2009
Hmmmmmm, I still dont get this or think it could be True,If Robbot Kelly denied knowning Tu Face, I guess we need the clear Picture or to hear from them again.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 01, 2009
Sup peepz,it is a true story.Tuface fuckd up man.R kelly doin a collabo wit tuface in dis generation?unbelievable.Tuface has no international recognition.forget d awards,they hv always been staged.i hv always known dat tuface is a skinny piece of shit, damn jesus ridin on a bike lol.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by GeorgeD1(m): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2009
e be like say the guy dey carry himself too high o! grin
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by TS2(m): 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2009
omo the guy na swarvo jooooo. na overkaku do the guy. na so im bin carry blackface african queen, polish am, com release am for imself. im over sharp guy bin too much.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by lekanfayz: 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2009
i do not believe in unfounded information, am still waiting to see the video of the interview. knowing the kind of person that kelly is, he would have had tu baba sued if this were true. the guy no dey joke with money at all, on that note,my fingers are crossed for now oh
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by ododo: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2009
Make una free tu face small. wink
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by holymike47(m): 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2009
without sentiment, if you trully listen to that track u will discover that the so-called R. Kelly voice was so low in the background and covered by instrumental.Before this news, it has caused some controversy between me and my friends if this is trully R. Kelly. Moreover why will R. Kelly deny 2 face if he trully did according to the news. Its obvious something is fishing.
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by holymike47(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2009
The solution to the whole controversy is very simple, let 2 face do a video of the song with R. kelly as he did with Beenie man. How una see am?
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by samparian(m): 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2009
If Tuface actually did a collaboration with R kelly, where is the video?

Knowing Tu baba very well, the guy sabi pose and he cant let such an opportunity to go by without capturing it on tape.

so, if there was a collaboration, there must be a video tape. grin
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by sunnykiss(m): 9:15am On Aug 03, 2009
grin cheesy Cant belive dat jor , well they both agreed bot did not recods in the same studioo wat is damm wrong with r kelly brain, he forgets a lot Bleep him jor
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Naturez(m): 9:39am On Aug 03, 2009
sunnykiss:

grin cheesy Cant belive dat jor , well they both agreed bot did not recods in the same studioo wat is damm wrong with r kelly brain, he forgets a lot mess him jor

You get ear well well nah, listen to the song again over and over. And have you heard the REAL version featuring Shaggy {i.e. Kells and Shaggy}?
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Naturez(m): 9:49am On Aug 03, 2009
Check the real product out here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9jkPKY6Gyw
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Deshola: 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2009
Na wa ooooooooooooooo
Re: Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia by Bamsyle(m): 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2009
bombsquad:

The people have spoken, The general consensus is loud and clear, NOT TO TUFACE AND HIS SONG STEALING, I am fed up of this international shame being brought upon us by our leaders and now even our musicians, i am totally fed up, NO TO TUFRAUD AND NATIONAL DESTRUCTION, NO TO TUFRAUD AND NATIONAL DISINTEGRATION, NO TO TUFRAUD AND NATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT, NO TO TUFRAUD AND HIS PENCHANT FOR MUSICAL THEFT.

Ya sole mission on Nairaland is as clear as noonday . . . "National Desctruction, National Disintegration"?? All these words cos of a song??

And to think that against ya spirited but failed campaign, 2face keeps marching skywards . . . why not post ya opinion on the threads talking about his SMVA performance and his planned album with Wyclef??

You can't kick against thorns without sustaining injuries, can you??

My people,we can still be saved from this but we have to continue to speak against it so it doesn't repeat itself ever again.

God bless us all.

Who're your people?? This is first-class delusion . . . grin grin

BTW, opening multiple IDs on this issue is lame . . . you've lost bro, give it up . . . grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian / Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year / PHOTOS: Meet Wizkid’s Younger Sister, Lade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.