Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Share Why You Ended Your Previous Relationships. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Why You Ended Your Previous Relationships. (662 Views)

What Ended Your Previous Relationship / Why Are You Single And What Ended Your Previous Relationship / What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Why You Ended Your Previous Relationships. by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 01, 2016
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Share Why You Ended Your Previous Relationships. by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 01, 2016
vingeophysicist:
let me share my own.

There is this girl I dated back then in my university days her main problem then was she never valued my commitment and sacrifice towards our relationships.

There was a time I spent all the money I had on her when she was ill and what I meant was that I had no money both at hand and bank I had to embark on hungry strike for like two days. Even her roommate where jealous of her when I do those things for her but for her I don't really know whether she sees it as her right. I could remember vividly how she explained to me that her parent reluctantly decided not to get jamb form for her ,although she was also running a diploma program. I decided to assist her ,she didn't see anything to thank me about,she even acted like is her right. sometimes I travel far journey to come and see her. she will sometimes ignore me and even say things to make me regret my coming. unfortunately I decided to end the relationship so she can have experience from other guys. she begged but I can't go back to my vomit because what I can't understand is you claim you love someone but you don't value his commitment. Really that was my first relationship and wonder whether love is just word or reality.
share yours so that others can learn.
Re: Share Why You Ended Your Previous Relationships. by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 01, 2016
cool the first will always be painful...
Re: Share Why You Ended Your Previous Relationships. by dpete1: 7:47am On Apr 01, 2016
Twas during sex, told her to have orgasm at exactly twenty minutes,but she had it at eighteenth minute.I just terminated the relationship right away

abeg na lie o...,APRIL FOOL THINGS

1 Like

Re: Share Why You Ended Your Previous Relationships. by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:49am On Apr 01, 2016
She was like " baby come down stairs, I bought u a car"

I was like " NNE, what's d brand?"

She was like "come nd see 4ur self, its a surprise"

I climbed down stairs with much expectations

"Where is d car?"

She was like "April fool"

I was like "Its over between us! For calling me a fool" angry
Re: Share Why You Ended Your Previous Relationships. by ATMC(f): 7:58am On Apr 01, 2016
It just ended for no just reason.
Re: Share Why You Ended Your Previous Relationships. by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 01, 2016
NEVER been in a relationship but iv felt the love and care of girls but i never entered into a relationship with them, even when its clear they needed it, i purposely friendzone them.
Re: Share Why You Ended Your Previous Relationships. by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 01, 2016
As a "Professional Gold Digger", her Gold finished,

I had to switch to the next Gold mine!!

Life is not fair either
Re: Share Why You Ended Your Previous Relationships. by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 01, 2016
really I was asking my self whether love just exist in words
Re: Share Why You Ended Your Previous Relationships. by busybrain123(m): 8:27am On Apr 01, 2016
still single

(1) (Reply)

Hell Indeed Has No Fury Over A Woman Dat Has Bin Scorned / See!! What A Jealous Lover Did To His Partner / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.