Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (901014 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by bubelahot: 12:59am On May 22, 2016
[quote author=ozycy post=45847583]
$165 at the passport .
thank you too. Pls where can I take the passport pics for my LO.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Sweetuzy01: 1:14am On May 22, 2016
Good evening Mamas. Any preggie bound for SFO via Emirates early June? Final bustop is Dr. M in LAX but need to see family first in SFO. So preggie to LAX or SFO? Pls lets hook up. Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Zumabeezle: 1:22am On May 22, 2016
Ajujuju2:
Ok moms i have a question that requires your practical experiences. I'm trying to buy a stroller for d babies comfort on errands and our return trip to naija.

Please moms, how did you transport your newborns and what were your experiences. Please note im talking about STROLLERS and not car seat. unless u used ur car seat. Whch would mean heavy muscle pull and im tryn to be as comfortably packaged as possible

Ps:baby never come o...jst planning my shopping.
And am flying Air France. Pls lets compare thoughts.

@Ajujuju2 they will let u carry ur car seat and stroller for free to the entrance of the aircraft. then u collect it on arrival at paris and same thing in 9ja.
I'm also using airfrance. i called to buy infant ticket today and they were telling me 463usd. any ideas how i can buy d ticket without having to buy in the US?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ajujuju2: 2:49am On May 22, 2016
Zumabeezle:

@Ajujuju2 they will let u carry ur car seat and stroller for free to the entrance of the aircraft. then u collect it on arrival at paris and same thing in 9ja.
I'm also using airfrance. i called to buy infant ticket today and they were telling me 463usd. any ideas how i can buy d ticket without having to buy in the US?

Hmmm ds frnch ppl r harsh o.
First ts only 10kg dy gv baby yet thy wana collect $463...Mschewew. please try buying from naija. I hav read moms here saying ts cheaper from naija.

Let me knw how t goes.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ajujuju2: 3:19am On May 22, 2016
donugapi:

Depends on how much stuff you're bringing.
Compare the costs of paying for extra luggage on your flight with the freight costs for both air and sea.

We used both. Air freight n sea

Pls what shipping company did you use?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ajujuju2: 3:24am On May 22, 2016
@nerf, @bisoye82, @firsttymum, @shawbabe and houston moms. Pls what shipping company did you use? I knw PSI has been mentioned before on the thread, but my company is currently suing dem for missing items so im weary.

Saw shiptomydoor.com and a few others.
Pls can u recomend anyother??
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by mulberry: 4:27am On May 22, 2016
inizo:

I guess you can alter ur flight but you will be fined.

Abeg house were firsty

Yes called them and they said $160 but the rep I spoke to said I should chill to a few days to my trip and I will get it for $75 when I asked him for discount. So I'm waiting. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by mulberry: 4:37am On May 22, 2016
Meanwhile, a friend of mine used her Fcmb card to shop on amazons 2 days ago using the naira option to pay and she was charged at 208. So if u ve fcmb card u can try it. She is a staff so I don't know if dat affects d rate she was charged.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by bubelahot: 5:57am On May 22, 2016
[quote author=mulberry post=45850533]Meanwhile, a friend of mine used her Fcmb card to shop on amazons 2 days ago using the naira option to pay and she was charged at 208. So if u ve fcmb card u can try it. She is a staff so I don't know if dat affects d rate

I don't think its becos she is a staff. I bought stuff thru amazon last wk and was charged 208 when i used the naira option. .. grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Omodadi2: 8:16am On May 22, 2016
[quote author=bubelahot post=45850958][/quote]

Pls have you bin debited? And whc bank?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by bubelahot: 8:17am On May 22, 2016
Omodadi2:

Pls have you bin debited? And whc bank?
Yes was debited. Stanbic

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by bubelahot: 8:19am On May 22, 2016
Omodadi2. .tried to pm u. It didn't work. My email is bubelahot@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Bisoye82: 8:38am On May 22, 2016
[quote author=bubelahot post=45849440][/quote]

You can do it at Walgreens.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Bisoye82: 8:48am On May 22, 2016
Ajujuju2:
@nerf, @bisoye82, @firsttymum, @shawbabe and houston moms. Pls what shipping company did you use? I knw PSI has been mentioned before on the thread, but my company is currently suing dem for missing items so im weary.
Saw shiptomydoor.com and a few others.
Pls can u recomend anyother??
I didn't ship anything and I didn't birth in Houston.Moreover BA collect all my 8 bags and peripherals at no extra cost.

All Houston mama's make una come out o. grin
Good morning all
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by desoul: 9:20am On May 22, 2016
hello house..am a silent fellow on this thread, waiting to share my testimony at the right time..please experience mothers who used dallas Texas should please help me out..
I just secured B1/B2 visa for wifey, scheduled to travel by June ending..flight fee paid already,accommodation secured..How much should I budget for hospital bill...please I need the very good and cheapest one available..she will be staying in Dallas so will need hospital around the area...pls help a father to be..cos this our first time.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ai100: 9:21am On May 22, 2016
Hello house, most have gone to sleep ooooo since all this days only for me to wake and I saw something about annotation. I family(myself, hubby and 3yrs baby) was given a B1/B2 visa in June 2015 with Multiple entry and annotation.

My leave was recalled because 1 was on maternity and another 1 have to go on maternity before due date. My leave was later approved in Dec and was 1months plus already. Since I was pregnant didn't want to go for vacation knowing filly well how much I will need to pay my bills.

Sent a mail to the embassy of my change in intention but seeing this annotation thing is getting me scared as I intend travelling 1st week in June

Does all B1/B2 visa comes with annotation and what should I do.

Please help.

Worst part is I have booked Etihad only for me 2 find out from this trend it's a delicate area and my port of entry will be at Abu dhabi. Na God Hand I dey oo.

Please I need suggestions
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Omodadi2: 9:28am On May 22, 2016
bubelahot:

Yes was debited. Stanbic

It didn't work for us o, bt will try again.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nenya(f): 11:18am On May 22, 2016
Sweetuzy01:
Good evening Mamas. Any preggie bound for SFO via Emirates early June? Final bustop is Dr. M in LAX but need to see family first in SFO. So preggie to LAX or SFO? Pls lets hook up. Thanks.
@Sweetuzy01 I see you are heading to LAX. Abeg how you carry do accommodation? I just wan compare.......
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by mohammad2016: 11:22am On May 22, 2016
Dear Friends,
Could you please advise on my case?
My wife will travel on the mid of July, Can We take with us 9500$ and the PEO if they ask us bout hospital corresponding, we will inform them that we will pay all our bills at the first appointment? or It's better to pay before travel?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 11:53am On May 22, 2016
mohammad2016:
Dear Friends,
Could you please advise on my case?
My wife will travel on the mid of July, Can We take with us 9500$ and the PEO if they ask us bout hospital corresponding, we will inform them that we will pay all our bills at the first appointment? or It's better to pay before travel?

YOU BETA LOOK FOR HOSPITAL CoRRESPONDENCE BEFORE YOU LEAVE!

Any yess! I'm yelling! No need to pay b4 leaving, you can if you can find a way to. But make sure you have all your paperwork handy

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ozycy: 12:08pm On May 22, 2016
Check CVS
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by sennystudio: 12:45pm On May 22, 2016
Bisoye82:

I didn't ship anything and I didn't birth in Houston.Moreover BA collect all my 8 bags and peripherals at no extra cost.

All Houston mama's make una come out o. grin
Good morning all

Hello momatwins happy Sunday, I just emailed you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by modath(f): 1:32pm On May 22, 2016
nefertitiram:

YOU BETA LOOK FOR HOSPITAL CoRRESPONDENCE BEFORE YOU LEAVE!

Any yess! I'm yelling! No need to pay b4 leaving, you can if you can find a way to. But make sure you have all your paperwork handy

Issokay!! Relax!! Oya drink this coke zero! tongue

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by mummybee: 1:35pm On May 22, 2016

Got to walgreens
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Xenadarl: 1:49pm On May 22, 2016
mulberry:
Meanwhile, a friend of mine used her Fcmb card to shop on amazons 2 days ago using the naira option to pay and she was charged at 208. So if u ve fcmb card u can try it. She is a staff so I don't know if dat affects d rate she was charged.

I don't think it actually works because the bank will eventually debit at their own exchange rate. I used this option but found out after calculating what my bank charged that it was higher than 208
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 2:06pm On May 22, 2016
ai100:
Hello house, most have gone to sleep ooooo since all this days only for me to wake and I saw something about annotation. I family(myself, hubby and 3yrs baby) was given a B1/B2 visa in June 2015 with Multiple entry and annotation.

My leave was recalled because 1 was on maternity and another 1 have to go on maternity before due date. My leave was later approved in Dec and was 1months plus already. Since I was pregnant didn't want to go for vacation knowing filly well how much I will need to pay my bills.

Sent a mail to the embassy of my change in intention but seeing this annotation thing is getting me scared as I intend travelling 1st week in June

Does all B1/B2 visa comes with annotation and what should I do.

Please help.

Worst part is I have booked Etihad only for me 2 find out from this trend it's a delicate area and my port of entry will be at Abu dhabi. Na God Hand I dey oo.

Please I need suggestions
Stand up. Go to your strong room. Collect your passport. Look at the visa page. Is there any notation stating you must use it for a particular purpose? If not, then there's no anotation

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by olokings(m): 2:14pm On May 22, 2016
I dey look u with corner eye ooh tongue
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by CassyO: 2:14pm On May 22, 2016
desoul:
hello house..am a silent fellow on this thread, waiting to share my testimony at the right time..please experience mothers who used dallas Texas should please help me out..
I just secured B1/B2 visa for wifey, scheduled to travel by June ending..flight fee paid already,accommodation secured..How much should I budget for hospital bill...please I need the very good and cheapest one available..she will be staying in Dallas so will need hospital around the area...pls help a father to be..cos this our first

Dallas is big what a your location in Dallas that way u can find out hospitals close to your accommodation time.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ai100: 2:47pm On May 22, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Stand up. Go to your strong room. Collect your passport. Look at the visa page. Is there any notation stating you must use it for a particular purpose? If not, then there's no anotation

There is annotation on below the multiple entry.

What should I do please
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 2:56pm On May 22, 2016
modath:

Issokay!! Relax!! Oya drink this coke zero! tongue

You know me too well kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.