Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (901023 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by veleta: 11:14am On May 23, 2016
Make una no vex oh.
@Bisoye,hope ur babies r doing great?
@Nnystc,thanks a bunch nwanne mmadu
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ijeomaobi1: 11:21am On May 23, 2016
Veleta/nnystc,

Am in support of this LA group thingy. I wake up almost everyday by 3 am Nigerian time trying to reach peeps across. E still never work
This kind nsogbu , o dikwa risky as a FTM.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ozycy: 11:44am On May 23, 2016
mimikoko:
Hello my wonderful people
E don tey o, happy birthday to him. How time fly.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by mummybee: 11:49am On May 23, 2016
Bisoye82:
Hello excuse me please. shocked shocked shocked
What kinda of colonisation is this tongue tongue tongue
All of you madams speaking Igbo,pls put subtitles ok kiss
Chai want to give me apkroko headache reading Igbo like English lipsrsealed

My dear, was gonna say the same thing. I was totally lost with all these their 'akpana Pana language they're speaking tongue , abeg speak English ooo cos no be only una sabi aproko. My antenna get correct signal, wireless toh badt grin

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Qwintia: 11:57am On May 23, 2016
feddy27:
Congratulations Qwintia!

thx feddy

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Bisoye82: 12:03pm On May 23, 2016
veleta:
Make una no vex oh.
@Bisoye,hope ur babies r doing great?
@Nnystc,thanks a bunch nwanne mmadu

No vexing at all o. grin
They are fine o,keeping mummy busy 24/7 meanwhile hubby dey reject nannies like yoyo bitters embarassed
@mrsbw come gist me your nanny chronicles na smiley
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Bisoye82: 12:09pm On May 23, 2016
ozycy:
Chai, asusu nkea unu na asu ebe a asogbugom grin
shocked tongue Chai you are now putting fuel abi. grin
Oya all of you's must teach me Igbo o for free before I go see $10 per sentence na cos everything na bizness . kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 12:36pm On May 23, 2016
Bisoye82:

shocked tongue Chai you are now putting fuel abi. grin
Oya all of you's must teach me Igbo o for free before I go see $10 per sentence na cos everything na bizness . kiss kiss cheesy
Mae una no vex. We just wan give cbp homework dassal! grin

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by cutelass: 1:05pm On May 23, 2016
ijeomaobi1:
Veleta/nnystc,

Am in support of this LA group thingy. I wake up almost everyday by 3 am Nigerian time trying to reach peeps across. E still never work
This kind nsogbu , o dikwa risky as a FTM.

Ndi LA, that dr used to provide accomodation for people, heard he stopped cos pple stopped requesting. One of u can get accross to him and ask, who knws he may also slash d cost as he did his fees.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ajujuju2: 2:50pm On May 23, 2016
Nnystc:

Meanwhile this gala is a hit o. See people eating 5 packs at a sitting. People phoning me to keep their share, say dem hear say gala dey my box...
Apparently its a taste of home for them... Odikwa egwu...

Motherhood!!!!!
Things we go thru. C gala craving...lol
Biko ndi nne mama.... Unu o so kwa ya??
Eso kwam.

My yoruba pips mak una no vex.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by cindermum: 2:57pm On May 23, 2016
Good day,

Yup I flew Etihad and your POE will be Abudhabi no matter where ur destination is in the US.
In my experience, twasnt bad at all as long as u ve all ur docs ready + ur return ticket and I was also with my husband.

similoluwa1:
Good morning all,

Pls has any one used ETIHAD and there POE is ABU-DAHBI as a pregnant lady intending to give birth in Houston.

i hear its a dangerous POE, how true is this and if anyone has used this POE for this purpose, can u pls share or if there is any cause for alarm.

will be going with my husband.

Pls i need your help on this, if i need t change my ticket.

I also want to know who will be in Houston by July ending who wants to share accomodation, i need accommodation for that time in Houston.

Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ajujuju2: 3:03pm On May 23, 2016
damidamsel:
WOW!!!

Still reading this thread daily....as addicted as a person to crack. Lol. Thanks to all for the valuable and immeasurable info given on here. END OF EPISTLE!!!!

Triple Congrats!!!
On d Birth
On the Success
On the weighloss

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ajujuju2: 3:05pm On May 23, 2016
nefertitiram:

I just taya for them o! Bia, Umu nne, biko cheta chukwu!

Lmao nerf.
I bin think say u de her side.
Only for u to continue in igbo.

Mak i borrow una laff
"kikikiki kikiki kiki kii"
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by addy04: 3:24pm On May 23, 2016
Thanks for the feedback!!!

LadyGuinivere:

U can folloow the links . Click their names and read the whole discussion
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nazstra: 3:37pm On May 23, 2016
Hi all, im having my 2nd baby by october. Trying to book an appointment for my visa and for my LO ( he is 15 months). My question is
1. I'm i supposed to fill 2 different Ds 160 for the 2 of us?
2. Is there anyway to book like a family appointment for the 2 of us?
3. Can one use a gmail address to create a profile for booking the appointment? Doesnt seem to be working for me.
i'll apreciate any advice/comment.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 3:49pm On May 23, 2016
nazstra:
Hi all, im having my 2nd baby by october. Trying to book an appointment for my visa and for my LO ( he is 15 months). My question is
1. I'm i supposed to fill 2 different Ds 160 for the 2 of us?
2. Is there anyway to book like a family appointment for the 2 of us?
3. Can one use a gmail address to create a profile for booking the appointment? Doesnt seem to be working for me.
i'll apreciate any advice/comment.
1. Yes. Each person. Each ds 160. Each visa fee
2. Book the same time slot for each person. You carry him to go answer the vo.
3. No.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Mumtwins08: 4:04pm On May 23, 2016
Hi house
Does it make sense to buy diapers from USA ? Contemplating
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by amanda0: 4:21pm On May 23, 2016
mimikoko:
Hello my wonderful people grin. It has been one year already since I did my sojourn grin. My baby clocked 1 last week and I'm so grateful to God for everything.
You all are doing a great job here. I miss this thread shaa and I think it's by far the most active on nairaland.
I just want to say thank you all for always being there. May God bless you always.
Hello,
Congrats on your little one turning one . Please I need your urgent help I wanted to know how you sorted your pediatrician bill at Houston north west medical . Don't want to be slammed $1k plus am not using dr Gleen but dr xydas. Do you have the contact for the Tim guy ? What doctor did you use after baby discharge . How is the hospital like?
Thank you
Onyi
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by fibett(f): 4:26pm On May 23, 2016
Bisoye82:
Hello excuse me please. shocked shocked shocked
What kinda of colonisation is this tongue tongue tongue
All of you madams speaking Igbo,pls put subtitles ok kiss
Chai want to give me apkroko headache reading Igbo like English lipsrsealed

Bisoye82, how are the kids, abeg i sent you a pm, i have some questions to ask about st francis medical centre.
kisses to babies.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by veleta: 5:04pm On May 23, 2016
@Cutelass,daalu maka your suggestion.
Pls,people on ground Biko can u help ask Dr cos getting him on phone is difficult.
@ Nnystc and Njideka,hope we are not asking too much
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nnystc: 5:13pm On May 23, 2016
Will do.
No P.

veleta:
@Cutelass,daalu maka your suggestion.
Pls,people on ground Biko can u help ask Dr cos getting him on phone is difficult.
@ Nnystc and Njideka,hope we are not asking too much
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 5:23pm On May 23, 2016
Ladies please na. Some of us aren't Igbo or yoruba oh , I'm totally lost.

Also please I know this isn't totally related but how do you ladies get help i.e nanny or housekeeper make i dey plan ahead. My last experience left a bitter taste in my mouth but it's not easy taking care of two kids alone either. I'm not superwoman oh, I'm exhausted already. Help a sister.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nazstra: 5:31pm On May 23, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

1. Yes. Each person. Each ds 160. Each visa fee
2. Book the same time slot for each person. You carry him to go answer the vo.
3. No.

Thanks a million lady G. U know i almost CC.ed u wen i posted that. Somehow i knew u would be the 1st to give me an answer. U r just really God sent and a wonderful personality. God bless u real good. I apreciate

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by veleta: 5:33pm On May 23, 2016
@Nnystc

God bless u ,Nwanyi OMA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.