Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (907004 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
Querylady24:

After an IVF cycle in October, got pregnant naturally in Dec, didn't find out until end of Jan even though I was preparing for another round of IVF for February and I did take pregnancy test on Dec 15 to be precise. So I agree with you it does take a while to know for some people.

Awwww, Dats super awesome news! God bless your miracle baby!

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by suntai(f): 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
greatie:

Please how much do u think a baby cot will cost if i use PSI from houston to Abuja?

Hi dear, they usually calculate based on weight for air cargo and by volume for sea freight. It's $4.80 to Abuja/kg for air cargo but I would suggest you call them, my phone crashed so I don't have their number I usually mail them, or my sister in Katy Texas goes there on my behalf. But you can google them...lol.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by greatie: 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
nefertitiram:

She would not have missed her period yet, or even suspect preg.

Most women find out dey r preg around 6 weeks, which may be around the time she travelled

I was really confused oo.. that was y i punched calculator grin

Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by chikos: 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
aye88:

Mam, Dr ansera will not give you any correspondence. Why don't you try another dr or hospital like PG hospital. I used dr ansera but I didn't enter thru dulles, I was just lucky that the poe I used, I wasn't asked for dr correspondence. But I can't say same for dulles cos I heard it's a bit tough there, so it's better you are well prepared to avoid stories.

When are you coming over?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
greatie:

I was really confused oo.. that was y i punched calculator grin

Thank you.

Me sef don punch am b4 u! Lol

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by greatie: 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
Querylady24:

After an IVF cycle in October, got pregnant naturally in Dec, didn't find out until end of Jan even though I was preparing for another round of IVF for February and I did take pregnancy test on Dec 15 to be precise. So I agree with you it does take a while to know for some people.

Congratulations darl. Am June houston bound. Using thesame doctor too!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by suntai(f): 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
Great news! My friend's big sister got her miracle baby girl yesterday in Houston Texas after 24 years of marriage! She will be 48 in July and hubby is 54!!!! I'm so happy right now just had to post this awesome testimony! God is great!!!!

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by greatie: 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
suntai:

Hi dear, they usually calculate based on weight for air cargo and by volume for sea freight. It's $4.80 to Abuja/kg for air cargo but I would suggest you call them, my phone crashed so I don't have their number I usually mail them, or my sister in Katy Texas goes there on my behalf. But you can google them...lol.

This was really helpful. Thank you!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by suntai(f): 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:

Awww pele.

Amen @ Nigeria oh

Tx dear! Hope you're counting down for our divine gift... grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by greatie: 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
suntai:
Great news! My friend's big sister got her miracle baby girl yesterday in Houston Texas after 24 years of marriage! She will be 48 in July and hubby is 54!!!! I'm so happy right now just had to post this awesome testimony! God is great!!!!

Congratulations...God is a Miracle worker. God bless the LO.

Please whats d full meaning of PSI?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Sotchaa(f): 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Hi LadyGuinivere (or anyone who knows)

Does Sterling have the 6 months clause? I'm so desperate...pls help somebody...anybody...*hugs*

Yes.
Some have clauses that you run the account for 6 months before
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by chikos: 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
nana101:
Hello all, I need ur advise, I called Dr. Ansera's office and I was told he does not give email correspondence and that when I get to the US, I call the office and he tells me when to come for my appointment. What do I say at the POE when asked to show Dr's correspondence. POE is at Dulles, Washington DC.8
I will be using Inova Alexandria Hospital VA.

When are you coming over to maryland ? Try sending email to him and let him respond to ur mail, that way u have something yo show cos that what I did to my doctor or get another doctor attached to the hospital
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nana101: 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
chikos:

When are you coming over to maryland ? Try sending email to him and let him respond to ur mail, that way u have something yo show cos that what I did to my doctor or get another doctor attached to the hospital

Hi, first week in July. Can you send details of the hospital you are using and the doctor as well, emails and all please. Are you in Maryland
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=Sotchaa post=44498482][/quote]

I no knowwWww. Ask your account officer
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by happytbaby: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
Querylady24:

Congratulations on your conception. Pray for a safe delivery for you.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Vlesparza: 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
olokings:
I ve got no info on VBAC friendly docs in houston.

you may have to google "VBAC friendly docs+houston area"

read up on the reviews.. very important so that you dont end up with a doc that's already planning to put u under the knife whilst sweet talking you with encouraging VBAC..

ciao

The above comment is correct

Regarding VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Caesarean). Once a patient has a Caesarean, most private doctors will advise a Caesarean. This is due to the scar tissue on the uterus where there is now less flexibility and more probability of tear at the place of the incision. The amount of time or reason for the inicial (previous/1st) Caesarean does not matter.

Due to medical guidelines, doctors are required to stay by the patient if they offer VBAC from the onset of labor. This could mean the doctor is away from the clinic for 2 days, which is why (aside from the increased risks, increased costs and no guarantee of baby being born vaginally) doctors rarely offer VBAC.

The few doctors that do offer VBAC will generally charge more than what a Caesarean would cost to offset the time away from their practice. Others will say they offer VBAC and use this as their niche, and in the end, end up advising the patient that the procedure was not possible, never intending on delivering the baby by this mean from the beginning. Still, other doctors with less patients due to their patient medical history will offer this procedure since it represents a flow of patients that are not informed as to the reason other doctors do not offer it or the doctors credentials.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by isysleek: 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hello house, please does anyone know any bank and branch selling PTA in Abuja?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by chikos: 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
. Are you in Maryland[/quote

Not yet.send email so we could talk
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by sapphirekings: 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
Good day all,

Please can anybody put me through on opening a bank account in US? I was told that i cant open an account but i think i have read where some people stated that they opened accounts. Please help.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
Iphie26:
Hello to all the people sending me mails , please you can ask your questions here so others can benefit from it. There's nothing to hide.

By the way, Fidelity bank dey sell pta oo. got mine yesterday.

Which branch pls? And when did you apply?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ifax(f): 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
Xenadarl:
Did you actually get a United flight from Abuja? As far as I know they don't fly from Abuja, even tried when I was about traveling last month and was told they only fly from Lagos.
Unless maybe it's a new development?

It's a codeshare flight With Lufthansa
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by evemama: 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
No direct United flight from abuja, 1st leg of the flight is by Lufthansa. Then u connect to a United flight after the first leg.

quote author=Xenadarl post=44493353]Did you actually get a United flight from Abuja? As far as I know they don't fly from Abuja, even tried when I was about traveling last month and was told they only fly from Lagos.
Unless maybe it's a new development?

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by herrik066: 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Emmmm what you did above was it not a question you asked abi you just want to try people's responses?

Nice response. I wonder o.lol
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by blaize777: 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
Iphie26:
Hello to all the people sending me mails , please you can ask your questions here so others can benefit from it. There's nothing to hide.

By the way, Fidelity bank dey sell pta oo. got mine yesterday.
Pls wen did u apply and how long did it take u to get .lastly did dey sell up to 4k
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
sapphirekings:
Good day all,

Please can anybody put me through on opening a bank account in US? I was told that i cant open an account but i think i have read where some people stated that they opened accounts. Please help.
Try TD bank. Open with your interntional passport. They are open everyday.
Checking account minimum of 100 dollars. No charges as long as it dosent go below that sum.
Savings: No charges if there's a monthly inflow of at least $20. U can use your host's address

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Querylady24(f): 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=happytbaby post=44499142][/quote]

Thank you...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by sapphirekings: 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Try TD bank. Open with your interntional passport. They are open everyday.
Checking account minimum of 100 dollars. No charges as long as it dosent go below that sum.
Savings: No charges if there's a monthly inflow of at least $20. U can use your host's address

Thanks ladyG......i just knew you would answer. God bless

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nana101: 9:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
chikos:
. Are you in Maryland[/quote

Not yet.send email so we could talk

I really don't know how to send emails via this platform, mine brings a generic message abt someone being offline, I cannot type on the field. Can you send ur email addy so we talk, pls send d details of the hospital u intend to use as well as d Dr. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by oyin3: 9:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
herrik066:

Nice response. I wonder o.lol

Lady g, your personality na wa!
Not agreeing with the poster o,
just hailing my favourite person cheesy wink.

But, Jw, I remember someone put up a picture of one "babe"!(in my very thick Igbo accent), intended for possible marriage.
bet she'll make a fine wife and give you the twins, maybe triplet sef. grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Natsuki: 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
mohammad2016:
I received below Package prices from Methodist hospital,

Case Rate for Hospital $4,068.00
Case Rate for Anesthesiologist $1,500.00
Estimate for Pathologist Mother: $120.00
Estimate for Pathologist Baby:$60.00

Could you please advise If the Anesthesiologist cost is the same of this offer

Yes its 1500 but refundable if not used

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (405)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.