Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (900161 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Dwebb55: 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
For those low on cash, Royal Air Maroc has great deals(under N260K) for those going to New York or Washington! Their reviews are just average but for those who just need to get there, try and book now. Go to their website to get the best deals!

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by DominionDoxa: 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
Congrats Becky....so happy 4 u. thats really God in action.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ANIT1: 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
FabioRomani:

hello, can you help with the contact details of the hospital you used? email preferrably.

Bless God for you pls kindly send me details via mail abeg help a sister anitaegwuogu@hahoo.co.uk
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ANIT1: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
FabioRomani:

hello, can you help with the contact details of the hospital you used? email preferrably.

Bless God for you pls kindly send me details via mail abeg help a sister anitaegwuogu@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Austine2020: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
sugah:

Yes she needs a receipt to gain entry into the interview hall.......but if you paid online on Gtbank platform, you would have easily reprinted another receipt.
Thats the mistake we made,i didnt know that GTB can reprint another receipt. Because she told me that all documents has to be ready before u are allowed into the interview hall and i haven't been to the US embassy to know how it works.Thats why i said its better we dont take the risk. But now i know better,thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
blaize777:

Dey re awesome esp Dr La but if ur baby enter ICU e go be for u oooo.but dey re more expensive compared to Oda hospital. Eg oakbend

Thanks, Dr. La is actually my doctor.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by dabson2020: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
dora2007:

Depends on what ur looking @.

I used HNWMC. Spent 1700 Doc, 650 epidural; 2000 hospital; 805 pediatrics n 150 lab

Normal delivery.

please I sent you a PM, I need some info about HNWMC, kindly assist. My email is adeolaayandeyi@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
Austine2020:
Thats the mistake we made,i didnt know that GTB can reprint another receipt. Because she told me that all documents has to be ready before u are allowed into the interview hall and i haven't been to the US embassy to know how it works.Thats why i said its better we dont take the risk. But now i know better,thanks

And all the time you were even in touch with the embassy why didn't you use some as an opportunity to have this "receipt" grey area clarified? Hope this is adding up and nothing extra to it, maybe I'm not understanding something here sha.

Just, a simple question.

If for any reason you misplaced your receipt, was robbed, involved in a fire incident, etc, you won't then interview, right? And in your case the receipt is even with the embassy oh! There was no need to call off the trip to the embassy on the appointment date in my opinion, really.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Vlesparza: 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
juliet002:

Thanks for your reply. I've tried using my master card before but PayPal is saying I can't select card(going through firstbank online platform). Used dormiciliary account for the transaction that was cancelled.

You need the doctors letter for the visa. You can also pay by bank wire (form A) and credit card over the phone.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nana101: 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ezemistic:
Hello house pls i need advice based on experience. I have actually made up my mindto go to Buffalo New York for my next baby, but i have been seeing some Bad News about Buffalo...Daylight shooting and killings...Pls can anyone advice on a better and more peaceful area in New York..I have asked google but it seems to make my search so wide...Pls help me if u have got any experience. Thanks

Hi, I am in NY to give birth to my baby. Send me an email macygirz@hotmail.com let's see how I can assist

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by happytbaby: 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
Question: do they accept letter of consent notarised by a notary public in El Paso or does it have to be the one from the embassy here in Nigeria?

Vlesparza:

You need the doctors letter for the visa. You can also pay by bank wire (form A) and credit card over the phone.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Abuleoshi: 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hi @ Dora2007, please can you send details of how you got a doctor's correspondence to ggnwigwe@gmail.com. I have been trying to secure a doctor to give correspondence, its been difficult. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by blaize777: 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
dabson2020:
please I sent you a PM, I need some info about HNWMC, kindly assist. My email is adeolaayandeyi@gmail.com

WATS d full name of hnwmc. Wer is it located wat city
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by dora2007: 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
Houston Northwest Medical centre; located in northside of houston, TX

blaize777:

WATS d full name of hnwmc. Wer is it located wat city

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Austine2020: 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
OmoBendel24:

And all the time you were even in touch with the embassy why didn't you use some as an opportunity to have this "receipt" grey area clarified? Hope this is adding up and nothing extra to it, maybe I'm not understanding something here sha.

Just, a simple question.

If for any reason you misplaced your receipt, was robbed, involved in a fire incident, etc, you won't then interview, right? And in your case the receipt is even with the embassy oh! There was no need to call off the trip to the embassy on the appointment date in my opinion, really.
If it was stolen or misplaced,then its a different case,but in her case she has used it for her dropbox and was called for interview which she went but was refused,thats why we are worried about it and decided to call the embassy to verify.She didnt remember that she didnt have the receipt the whole time she was in touch with the embassy,had it been that she found out about it,she should have asked them about it so that they can tell her whether or not she can attend the interview. She knew about it in the night of saturday,when she was packing her bag to travel to Abuja on sunday 31st july morning.And the embassy was closed for the day and there is nothing we could do,because monday morning 1st of Aug is her interview date. So thats why,Thank u very much for your contribution,i appreciate.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
Austine2020:
If it was stolen or misplaced,then its a different case,but in her case she has used it for her dropbox and was called for interview which she went but was refused,thats why we are worried about it and decided to call the embassy to verify.She didnt remember that she didnt have the receipt the whole time she was in touch with the embassy,had it been that she found out about it,she should have asked them about it so that they can tell her whether or not she can attend the interview. She knew about it in the night of saturday,when she was packing her bag to travel to Abuja on sunday 31st july morning.And the embassy was closed for the day and there is nothing we could do,because monday morning 1st of Aug is her interview date. So thats why,Thank u very much for your contribution,i appreciate.
Personally, I believe u took the right step. Reciepts are meant to be used for one application shikena. (Per the US website) I dunno the glitch that allowed u to boycott procedure but it wouldn't be funny to get to the embassy and be bounced.

You can check the website for purposes that qualify for expedited appointments. Mnyl I don't think this is the appros thread for this ya matter ?

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by missexiest: 1:07am On Aug 10, 2016
Hi guys,had my sunshine over a month ago at henrico drs hospital,richmond virginia although I stay in maryland n most hospitals in maryland were too expensive so I searched online n found a dr n hospital with a reasonable price after calling more than 30 numbers.My host had to drive 2:30 hrs to richmond each time I have appointment with my obgyn, i n my baby were well taking care of n vd is 2150 while cs is 2790 or there about.I had my baby thru cs n I got a bill of 25000 n I was asked to apply for medicaid but I refused I was later sent a bill of 3550$ for me,my baby n epidural which is very reasonable for self pay.Cant thank God enough for his mercies n favours concerning this trip,my baby n i.Hes been so good to me.Tank u baba God.I can see some people tried to dm me but I dont know how to go about it,Pls let me knw if I can paste my ob/gyns name n number here.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ijeomaobi1: 2:15am On Aug 10, 2016
@nana101,

Biko state the kind of assistance here make we follow understand.

@ozycy,

Pls I need to disturb u further. Will contact u
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by AdomMum: 5:07am On Aug 10, 2016
Hi Missexiest!Welcome to the world LO!!!!
Please i need some more info on your doctor as i have intentions of using Henrico doctors hospital. Please can you reach me on evenigeria.abj@gmail.com. I hope to hear from you.
Thank you.
missexiest:
Hi guys,had my sunshine over a month ago at henrico drs hospital,richmond virginia

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by slimwendy85: 7:56am On Aug 10, 2016
[quote author=missexiest post=48347101]Hi guys,had my sunshine over a month ago at henrico drs hospital,richmond

Congrats on the little one. I pray that this baby will continue to be a source of joy to you and your family.
Hi. You probably won't be allowed to paste the number because of agents and all that. Guess we interested folks will just try to contact you. The way it work, I try to contact you through your email, all u have to do to allow further correspondence is to acknowledge the mail by replying it.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by slimwendy85: 7:59am On Aug 10, 2016
[quote author=happytbaby post=48340567]
Question: do they accept letter of consent notarised by a notary public in El Paso or does it have to be the one from the embassy here in Nigeria?

Nope, it is not accepted. It has to be the one from the embassy here in Nigeria. Basically, as soon as baby is born, get hubby to book a date for notary and not visa interview. Then he can FedEx it to you. Should get to you a week, or there about. Hopefully, it gets to you about the time your bc comes out too, so you can further your documentation processing.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by bbaby84(f): 8:38am On Aug 10, 2016
Nogen:

I remember how some people descended on me when I raised the warning flag against Dr. F. It took my friend coming to this forum to narrate her horrible ordeal in his hands before some started believing.

Anyway, I stopped talking. Whatever rocks one's boat! An elderly aunt of mine said something : ' I don't understand why one would cross the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans of this World to the USA just to use a Nigerian doctor, why not use one here?" That was her statement after she heard of my friend's experience in the hands of Dr. F.

I don't totally agree with her but DR.F makes her statement seems right! Do your research thoroughly before you spend on hospitals or doctors who are not worth it!

I don't understand too.... Parapo things.. smh

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 9:09am On Aug 10, 2016
Good morning my people grin

Okay I see a new trend and very new names.
Someone comes gives back even if it's a hospital that has been used here before... Some peeps jump out and start asking for email, number etc.

LEMME QUICKLY STATE THIS
THESE WOMEN JUST HAD BABIES, THEY ARE BREASTFEEDING MUMS.

For Christ sakes the hospital name has been mentioned, what will it take u to load ur phone and call.
Haba can't u Google Dr's affiliated with the hospitals? And call them getting quotes and all.?

Coming to drop feedbacks isn't compulsory let's not overwhelm those who do it.

AND I SEE ALOT OF NEW NAMES YOU GUYS DIDN'T GIST US NADA. YET YOU ARE "BOTHERING" SOMEONE WHO JUST GAVE BIRTH

17 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by mumdearest: 9:16am On Aug 10, 2016
happytbaby:

you need the one at the embassy in Nigeria after the baby have been delivered. That is if your DH is not travelling with you.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2016
Congratulations to all the mothers who just gave birth... God bless you and your LO

Congratulations to all those who just got visas

And those who didn't get it.. reapply get back on ur drawing board and by God's grace you will get. Amen.

I'm on a pm break my people. Mbok. I reply those who already have my email address.
I try to answer any question I see here. It's not forming.. I've been insulted too much and I'm done with that crap.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2016
XX01:

I am still on this PTA matter. Been denied now by 4 banks. Ecobank, Union bank, Diamond bank and GT bank. Just opened Sterling and Stanbic and those are speaking grammar about running the account for 6 months.
Sweetie u have just been goin to the wrong banks.
Try access, fcmb ( u can open a fresh account and get). Before u open an account ask them if they give pta and what their conditions are?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2016
Dwebb55:
For those low on cash, Royal Air Maroc has great deals(under N260K) for those going to New York or Washington! Their reviews are just average but for those who just need to get there, try and book now. Go to their website to get the best deals!
so I playfully checked them out.. Outta curiosity... No price like that o or maybe I was doing it wrongly

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Masha2jk(f): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2016
@Dwebb55 I think you doing it wrongly, I checked it and I got for $880 which is about 280k in Naira. Lagos to IAD
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Mzmobolanle: 10:26am On Aug 10, 2016
hi guys, Pls I need answers asap, Sumone loving n sweet should Pls reply me if U have answer to my question, I googled ds3053 since my Dh won't be going with me, but the expiring date on the form is 30th of this month! n I'll be using it like September by God's grace, now the question is : am I to use it like that ? or do they update after it has expired? i really don't have enough background knowledge on this notary ish, Pls Sumone should clear me cry
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Jbzzyy: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2016
firsttymum:
Good morning my people grin

Okay I see a new trend and very new names.
Someone comes gives back even if it's a hospital that has been used here before... Some peeps jump out and start asking for email, number etc.

LEMME QUICKLY STATE THIS
THESE WOMEN JUST HAD BABIES, THEY ARE BREASTFEEDING MUMS.

For Christ sakes the hospital name has been mentioned, what will it take u to load ur phone and call.
Haba can't u Google Dr's affiliated with the hospitals? And call them getting quotes and all.?

Coming to drop feedbacks isn't compulsory let's not overwhelm those who do it.

AND I SEE ALOT OF NEW NAMES YOU GUYS DIDN'T GIST US NADA. YET YOU ARE "BOTHERING" SOMEONE WHO JUST GAVE BIRTH

You have contributed a whole lot to the knowledge base of this group. On beehalf of those that have benefited, thank you so much.

In as much as u speak the truth, I think the irritation should come from the persons involved (that is if they are).

Also you monitor who says what and when? You dont mean it. Lol.

10 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Virtuousdiva: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2016
Mzmobolanle:
hi guys, Pls I need answers asap, Sumone loving n sweet should Pls reply me if U have answer to my question, I googled ds3053 since my Dh won't be going with me, but the expiring date on the form is 30th of this month! n I'll be using it like September by God's grace, now the question is : am I to use it like that ? or do they update after it has expired? i really don't have enough background knowledge on this notary ish, Pls Sumone should clear me cry

Go to www.us-passport-service-guide.com. Under the google custome search type ds3053 and see if you can get something better than what you have. If it still has a close expiry date,then just give your hubby the link and when the time is right,he downloads and goes to apply for notary. Applying for a notary is the responsibilty of your husband if he won't be around during processing. Hope it works.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Mzmobolanle: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2016
thanks baby kiss
Virtuousdiva:

Go to www.us-passport-service-guide.com. Under the google custome search type ds3053 and see if you can get something better than what you have. If it still has a close expiry date,then just give your hubby the link and when the time is right,he downloads and goes to apply for notary. Applying for a notary is the responsibilty of your husband if he won't be around during processing. Hope it works.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.