Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (899968 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by najalady86: 9:28pm On May 03, 2016
Hello beautiful people,

Pls who has done form A recently? Which bank and how long did it take?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ijeomaobi1: 9:50pm On May 03, 2016
@mo mo13,

Sorry am responding late. Try branches in Lagos/Abuja first. Requirements will land ur hand as soon as u ask. But having access bank account is key

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nita2013: 9:51pm On May 03, 2016
Lol. Amen dearie

quote author=happytbaby post=45284573]@ Nita2013.

You just told my POE story in advance (as far as i am concerned).

Mum in wheel chair, American toddler, easy POE story....just fast forward it to a few months' time.

Wish you a safe and easy delivery.

Cheers.

[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by feddy27: 9:56pm On May 03, 2016
Nita2013, congrats dearie and wish you a safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nita2013: 9:56pm On May 03, 2016
Not true dear.

The 2888 included every test neccessary and also d hearing test. No extra bill. So why will someone refuse what is free?

Some lab tests and hearing test being refused by some naija mamas was done in Houston and I think Atl also not MIHS

Pple just assumed that it was because of Nigerians but i can assure u we were nothing in number compared to mexicans that cross d boder to av their babies at MIHS.

They did not stop attending to only international patients. Check d website, if u r not a resident of Arizona or maricopa county then they wont accept the patient.

quote author=LadyGuinivere post=45286062]
I read it on this thread that mihs stopped taking on Nigerian of sins
The one that I remember well is that we refuse to run basic important tests like hearing tests and we refuse to obey doctor's instructions. It haff tay and no be today gist[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by biollar1: 9:58pm On May 03, 2016
True! I rem u advised me to book mumsie s appointment after I had travel and I'm happy I did o.

Make I no go get BP, thou my case is quite diff dou, the visa was used for the original purpose of obtaining it.

But fear na fear and I can't shout.

Thanks once again dear.

happytbaby:
Lady G. They actually do that o.

Left to me, if visa was not obtained for childbirth, I would rather the intending mum travels before mother goes for interview or she just says she is going for vacation with her daughter.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by biollar1: 10:05pm On May 03, 2016
Try Stanbic and it takes less than or 24hrs but 48 hrs max.

najalady86:
Hello beautiful people,

Pls who has done form A recently? Which bank and how long did it take?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nita2013: 10:08pm On May 03, 2016
Thanks dear. Amen

feddy27:
Nita2013, congrats dearie and wish you a safe delivery
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 10:14pm On May 03, 2016
ChicMalkia:
Thanks for sharing @LadyG but I still really do not understand...like what was their offence and is there more to the story? I still do not get it at all...

It's simple. You fill in your visa application that you are going to visit, you are granted based on that.

They should have visited for the 'fun' of it to fulfill the visa conditions and then birth on another visit.

VOs don de wise up! Our ojoro don too much. If u say u r going to visit, then visit! Shikena

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 10:20pm On May 03, 2016
modath:

Sometimes i look at all these "services" that people pay for and can't stop Loling real hard !! cheesy

Cc Ucystan

Some stories I've learnt not to take at face value, me & nef bin hear plenty tory for our sojourn so I'm now more balanced & objective about visa denials /cancellations ....

We have many very good people in naija and we have the opposite boku as well..

We met a lady who was there to deliver and told us that from the day she left MMA she knew she wasn't returning to naija (B1/B2) asked her what about your husband, said when she settles the guy will come join her !! She had already started linking up with people who facilitate Sola Sola & Ewe for illegal immigrants....

I just weak cos i remembered how long CBP take entertain me for & how many people she go block their chances but, c'est la vie....

She took medicaid straight! No dulling, wetin consine agbero with overload

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ozycy: 10:38pm On May 03, 2016
happytbaby:

Ah ah angry , which one is this naa
Badly behaved kwa

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Mumtwins2: 10:43pm On May 03, 2016
mismarshal:
I ticked B2 for my renewal.

Thank you so much for your earlier response .... Does B1/B2 not cover Medicaid as well ? I just want to be sure
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Momo13: 10:45pm On May 03, 2016
ijeomaobi1:
@mo mo13,

Sorry am responding late. Try branches in Lagos/Abuja first. Requirements will land ur hand as soon as u ask. But having access bank account is key

Thanks!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Austine2020: 10:47pm On May 03, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

The only thing I can say is that this is the season to dot I s and cross T s. Apparently the season for ' I got visa for vacation but couldn't use it but now want to birth with it' is coming to an aburpt end. Letter of intent is no longer the magic cure to every shortcoming. If you get your visa for vacation, pls try and use it as such before any extra curry and kola activity
#myopinion
You are very correct,the best is to use the visa first for the purpose it was given to you and come back before even writing the intent change letter then child birth. The VO is angry that they haven't used the Visa for the purpose it was given to them before Getting for his mum to join for Child birth which wasn't the reason the visa was issued in the first place. Thats why its good for her to be in the US first and pay some Doctors and hospital fees like some people did,then send the receipts for her MIL to go along with it to the embassy. I just feel for them and i hope they will reapply backing it up with necessary "Burden of proof" and make their case known to the embassy,with God all things are possible.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nita2013: 10:50pm On May 03, 2016
Hahahahahaha

quote author=ozycy post=45289013]

Ah ah angry , which one is this naa
Badly behaved kwa[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Momo13: 10:50pm On May 03, 2016
[quote author=LadyGuinivere post=45282126]
Nawa oh! #goosebumps
Something must have triggered the extreme reaction though..
More like VO assumed they got visa and then proceeded to get preggie but that's not synonymous with an outright lie ke..

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by cheldas: 10:51pm On May 03, 2016
cheldas:

LadyGuinivere:

See? That's the ish. I'm trying very hard and vaguely remember your transcript. If the details in your previous and recent ds 160 differ then the vo obviously will distrust all your info.
You are expecting twins. Your wife truly and actually needs help. That's a valid reason for both of you to apply together.
On the other hand, you have the baggage of your past added to her.
Now, without knowing what your ties are, I can't really weigh which is better now. To apply alone or together (so as to use each other as ties)
With the limited info I have, I'm of the opinion both of you should aPply together. But you have to come clean and acknowlegde your misrepresentation. There's a column that asks if you have ever tried to enter into the us via misrepresentation or fraud. U should tick yes.and explain.
My opinion is based upon the fact that you guys need to tackle this together and now cos if peraventure madm gets , it will be harder for you to get.
Do you have other kids that u can use as a home tie?

@Mama LadyG I'm waiting ooo.
You have been responding to others and I'm jealous here here oooooo
No we don't have other kids. This is our first fruits. My wife has a studio of her own and I have a small Ltd company of mine with 2 branches in major cities in west. Also, I'm currently a 400 student of NOUN. My wife is renewing her P anytime this month an we want to fire asap.
What other thing can we use as our ties aside kids or should I use our last born of the family as a tie who is 13yrs old. Lol
Cc: Super LadyG
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ozycy: 10:53pm On May 03, 2016
Those VO will be seeing so much on daily basis.
Very soon, US embassy will remove B2 tourism/ medical and change it to
B2 tourism
B3 medical
And note:, if you didn't obtain obtain a medical visa, you must not use any other category of visa for medical. If you need to travel for medical, you have to reapply even if you have an existing visa that is not for medical purpose. #justmyimagination# lol

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by customised87: 10:55pm On May 03, 2016
wolefola:
clinic beside us for PD visit. First visit $30
and hearing test was also done . Second visit
$30. The clinic is hope clinic they are in
bellaire Blvd and they also give
correspondence.( hope am not breaking
rules.).

@yetundearisto,I sent u a pm kindly respond I need to ask u some questions abt d paediatrician

Cc:
Ye2undearisto
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by wolefola: 11:13pm On May 03, 2016
@LadyG,on the issue raised.I guessed a notification to the embassy on how and why dey cant travel for the vacation as earlier indicated might have solved the issue which ought to have been done at the time of the unforseen occurrence.They might no need it if they wud have still gone for the vacation before childbirth anyways .The mail sent to the embassy on the reason why we could not travel for vacation was responded to and at the same time was confirmed by the cbp officer at the point of entry that he can see my correspondence. I used my official email on purpose to send the email ,its just to give an impression .
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by chikos: 11:51pm On May 03, 2016
ChicMalkia:
Thanks for sharing @LadyG but I still really do not understand...like what was their offence and is there more to the story? I still do not get it at all...

I think the issue is getting your visa for holiday in October and in the usual way of sending letter of intent, u leave the vacation and give one reason then decide u are going to give birth in the us. They have seen too much of that trend these days. Sometimes they don't respond to the letter for change/notification of intent. I think it's best one travels first with the vacation visa but going for childbirth. To think their intentions/ Reasons might be genuine

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ChicMalkia: 3:24am On May 04, 2016
My dear, real wise up o...

nefertitiram:

A
It's simple. You fill in your visa application that you are going to visit, you are granted based on that.

They should have visited for the 'fun' of it to fulfill the visa conditions and then birth on another visit.

VOs don de wise up! Our ojoro don too much. If u say u r going to visit, then visit! Shikena

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ChicMalkia: 3:27am On May 04, 2016
True that!! Was abt to even post what you posted sef....

Congratulations on successful POE entry...maybe I will even do Boston as well sef...

Nita2013:
Hmmmmmmm dearie kindly get ur facts right oooo as regards d bolded.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ChicMalkia: 3:29am On May 04, 2016
Lolz...my dear let me just say na "diarrhoea of the fingers" because its a long story and all I can add is New Mexico...

ucystan:

Pls which package is as low as 1500 abeg! Let us know nah... I am highly interested. If u no wan talk am here abeg u fit PM oo...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by wolefola: 4:12am On May 04, 2016
For the purpose of clarification,it is possible to have a genuine reason not to go on vacation the time you wanted to go which was my case and the mail i sent was not change of intention mail ,it was a mail stating the obvious with valid proof that was even before I discovered nairaland.I later did sent change of notification wch is just to fullfill all righteousness when I was abt to travel and of wch during my interview I was pregnant and I declared being pregnant.The issue is know your judge ,different stroke s for different folks.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 4:14am On May 04, 2016
cheldas:

@Mama LadyG I'm waiting ooo.
You have been responding to others and I'm jealous here here oooooo
No we don't have other kids. This is our first fruits. My wife has a studio of her own and I have a small Ltd company of mine with 2 branches in major cities in west. Also, I'm currently a 400 student of NOUN. My wife is renewing her P anytime this month an we want to fire asap.
What other thing can we use as our ties aside kids or should I use our last born of the family as a tie who is 13yrs old. Lol
Cc: Super LadyG
I didnt reply cos I assumed your question was a rhetoric one.
U cannot use a sibling as a tie.
I also can't suggest what u can use as a tie. U fill your form truthfully and answer any questions asked the same way.The vo looks at your whole circumstances and adjudges based on that. So either u gorrit or u don't gorrit.
The only thing I can add is, if your travel history has not been to 'better' countries, sit this one out and let madam reapply alone.
PS: NOUN is an online university abi? That one no follow as ties
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 4:28am On May 04, 2016
wolefola:
@LadyG,on the issue raised.I guessed a notification to the embassy on how and why dey cant travel for the vacation as earlier indicated might have solved the issue which ought to have been done at the time of the unforseen occurrence.They might no need it if they wud have still gone for the vacation before childbirth anyways .The mail sent to the embassy on the reason why we could not travel for vacation was responded to and at the same time was confirmed by the cbp officer at the point of entry that he can see my correspondence. I used my official email on purpose to send the email ,its just to give an impression .
You are right. Techically, they don't even need to send a notification email but I believe the ish is that Nigerians have so much abused that loophole that they are now hitting back.

@ozcy you are not wrong. Very soon the system will be different in just Naija B1, B2 and B3 visas. It won't be bad sef! cheesy As long as the people already with B1/B2 can be allowed to use same for medical until its expiry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by JADESOLA15: 5:44am On May 04, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
This is a new season. Either that its Trump foot and mouth disease or there's a coded policy to hold back visas. Personally I have the conspiracy theory that they are 'afraiding' us now cos this economy can even make Buhari pikin run away.
Saw this and thought to Share...

Madam, you are absolutely right, I guess they are not convinced that people can funderstand birthing with this dollar wahala.

Though it is painful for me and you family, but I'm not bothered, also happy that wifey took the situation very well. We are forging on.

At times, you feel when you say the truth, it gets you into trouble, which is the case here, if mum had said vacation this wouldn't have happened. But what if we were turned back at POE? But God knows.

Even though she said we can reapply anytime, but I'm not interested. Let me go and convert our already saved USD at zone 4 for another use.

When you lied and you are caught, it is not painful, but when you say the truth and they said you lie, it is seriously painful and hurting. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Thanks LadyGuinivere for sharing my story. Let people learn too.

Cheers

15 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by JADESOLA15: 6:01am On May 04, 2016
Austine2020:
You are very correct,the best is to use the visa first for the purpose it was given to you and come back before even writing the intent change letter then child birth. The VO is angry that they haven't used the Visa for the purpose it was given to them before Getting for his mum to join for Child birth which wasn't the reason the visa was issued in the first place. Thats why its good for her to be in the US first and pay some Doctors and hospital fees like some people did,then send the receipts for her MIL to go along with it to the embassy. I just feel for them and i hope they will reapply backing it up with necessary "Burden of proof" and make their case known to the embassy,with God all things are possible.

Thanks so much. They are obviously angry, most people yesterday were either Dropbox renewals that requested to see, and they denied lots of people. Even the VO guy wanted to call security for someone. A lady that had her baby like 3years ago in US too was denied, she submitted through Dropbox. They said her bill was low that she took medicaid etc, but she said she didn't etc.

Like I said, not the end of the world. Wifey don take am well. We shall use our saved up USD and Naira for another purpose, maybe it's time to start the new house project. Maybe na wetin God dey tell us be that.

We will apply next year with our new baby.

Gracias

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by MrsBee: 6:12am On May 04, 2016
JADESOLA15:

Thanks so much. They are obviously angry, most people yesterday were either Dropbox renewals that requested to see, and they denied lots of people. Even the VO guy wanted to call security for someone. A lady that had her baby like 3years ago in US too was denied, she submitted through Dropbox. They said her bill was low that she took medicaid etc, but she said she didn't etc.

Like I said, not the end of the world. Wifey don take am well. We shall use our saved up USD and Naira for another purpose, maybe it's time to start the new house project. Maybe na wetin God dey tell us be that.

We will apply next year with our new baby.

Gracias

I like your spirit. All the best!

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.