Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One (2285 Views)

"Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man / "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by HardMirror(m): 8:11am On Apr 01, 2016
You read that right. Real men are those that people mock as "mummy's boy"

It is a big shame that many have forgotten their mums. You see them in clubs spending millions while they have never given their mum common N50,000.

Oh! You think you are better than those irresponsible spenders? Well it is not all about money. When last did you call your mum. Oh! You called her today, but that was after you did not speak with her for 3 months.

Yet you call your girl friend on phone every hour and your mum is their with diabetes or high blood pressure at home, she needs more of your attention but you don't check up on her everyday.

Shocker: do you know that those same girls that mock guys and call them mummy's boy, those same girls call their own mums at least once a day. Do you know those girls buy more things for their mums than you their mugu.

Don't be ashamed to openly show how much you love your mum.

I don't believe in god yet I believe you are blessed when you care for your mum. There is no heavenly blessing for taking care of your girlfriend.

Hence forth, do those same things you would do for your mum. She won't be with you for long. When she is gone you did more for her.

Your mum has never stepped outside nigeria yet it is a girl some guys would spend money to take abroad.

some fools would buy a car for a mere gf when they have not bought shoes for their mums.

Again I repeat, those girls take good care of their own mums, so why are you the foool that give more attention to a girl even if you would marry her.

When you marry her all that you have is also hers so she should not be jealous you do so much for your mum. She should wait till she is your wife.

Girls keep opening useless threads her demanding so much from guys and some silly guys would support them thinking that is what makes them real men.
Real men don't use money to buy love!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by petkoffdrake2(m): 8:12am On Apr 01, 2016
smiley
Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 01, 2016
TEAM MOMMY'S BOY ANYDAY, ANYTIME. INFACT MY OWN IS STRONG, IM NT ONLY MOMMY'S BOY, IM AUNTY'S BOY. my sisters and aunts pet me like there is no tommorow. "smtimes when i threatened to run away 4rm home, u will see them gathered in my room, making one promise to me or the oda, my younga sister shedding tears. chai i love my family more than life itself.

3 Likes

Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by geesampower(m): 8:14am On Apr 01, 2016
Nice one.
Some silly girls and guys would think otherwise, but this is just the hard cold truth.
Your mum would sacrifice much more than ANY girl can ever do for you.

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 01, 2016
undecided You should do ALL Researches On Everything "mama's boy". You're Losing The Point.

No one is competing for affection with the woman who Carried You for 9-months! God! No! mbanu! Buh truth is...No Lady wants a man Who's mother's words Remains his FINAL STANCE. mbanu!! sorry.

it's true that.. In fact, men Who have good relationships with their mothers tend to be more understanding and respectful toward women, and Obviously, WE know that.

but truth be told..This only becomes A WAHALA PROBLEM GBESE if HE Becomes Easy influenced or intimidated by his Mom.

The thing's, mamaz boys often Fulfil their mom's EVERY wish. even the most Crazy, Annoying And Unreasonable ones!
...And No lady deserves to be caught in that web abeg!lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by kalushaiyke(m): 8:18am On Apr 01, 2016
Nicely written but I think boys that are called mummy's boys are those who seek consent from mum every time before they do something.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by HardMirror(m): 8:20am On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
TEAM MOMMY'S BOY ANYDAY, ANYTIME. INFACT MY OWN IS STRONG, IM NT ONLY MOMMY'S BOY, IM AUNTY'S BOY. my sisters and aunts pet me like there is no tommorow.
Na so.
Me I don't give a bleep about impressing any girl. Believe it or not I am very generous but not stup!d. I give you enough as my gf but don't expect my life to revolve round you as if loving you is my life mission. Girls be using you to advance their own life and not care that you have other things to do. How can a girl expect me to call her morning afternoon and night EVERYDAY! Haba! I no get job?

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by amokeme(f): 8:20am On Apr 01, 2016
Lol, you certainly don't know the meaning of a "Mummy's boy" HardMirror
@ Kalushaiyke you right, I'm wondering where the OP got his own defination from. And why will any girl stop her "bf" from caring for his mum. If you want to know a caring man, find out how he treats and talks to his mum and sisters.

And "Mummy's boys" are guys that depend solely on their mum for everything.
Some of them don't work, infact I have a family friend that is 31 and still collects pocket money from his mummy cheesy while his sister that is just 25(the last born) is working and buying stuff for the parents o, the brother is waiting for inheritance. now I personally can never date someone like him.
Mummy's boy depend on their mum for fuel, to buy them cars, to pay their house rents (if atall they are not leaving with her) seek her opinion in everything, some grown men even seek the opinion of thie mum for something as little as what to wear! Please I don't need that kind of person in my life, what happens if mummy dies? What happen if the family business he depends on crumbles? And even if it doesn't , how can someone who doesn't know how to manage his life manage a business??
How will he find his feet when all the money he hoped on disappear??
I can't deal with such "men"

1 Like

Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by HardMirror(m): 8:26am On Apr 01, 2016
kalushaiyke:
Nicely written but I think boys that are called mummy's boys are those who seek consent from mum every time before they do something.
Nothing wrong in seeking mum's consent on some things BUT the final decision must always be yours. And you don't discourse trivial family issues or your wife with her except critical. But ladies would call you mummy's boy because you tell them you can't do some things for them because you have not even done it for your mum. How will my mum be using kpalasa phone and one bae is asking for iphone and I told her I have not even bought Infinix for my mum how I go buy iphone of samsung galaxy for you and she no talk to me again, latter start calling you mummy's boy, or saying go marry your mama

1 Like

Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by HardMirror(m): 8:29am On Apr 01, 2016
amokeme:
Lol, you certainly don't know the meaning of a "Mummy's boy" HardMirror

You ladies are the ones that keep twisting the definition to suit your selfish interest. You think by calling a guy mummy's boy you can make him do what you want and slow down on making his mum a priority. So abeg park well jare. I don't care what you call mummy's boy. Those with sense already understand me
Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by bigfree: 8:30am On Apr 01, 2016
Op stop mis, mis... in short no dey yan dust
women's believe a mama's boy to liken to grown eagle that's afraid of leaving the nest. Still clinging to the apron string of the mum as a child

Real men leave the nest and fly away into the dangerous world. They don't need their mum's help anymore. She has already taught him all he should know.

They come back to the clan as conquerors with a bride in hand, gifts for the mother and to receive more blessings as he journeys out again this time with his woman tagging along
Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by vizkiz: 8:35am On Apr 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided You should do ALL Researches On Everything "mama's boy". You're Losing The Point.

No one is competing for affection with the woman who Carried You for 9-months! God! No! mbanu! Buh truth is...No Lady wants a man Who's mother's words Remains his FINAL STANCE. mbanu!! sorry.

it's true that.. In fact, men Who have a good relationships with their mothers tend to be more understanding and respectful toward women, and Obviously, WE know that.

but truth be told..This only becomes A PROBLEM if HE Becomes Easy influenced or intimidated by his Mom.

The thing's, mamaz boys often Fulfil their mom's EVERY wish. even the most Crazy, Annoying And Unreasonable ones!

This one can turn someone's back against his mother. Guys be careful she is evil... undecided

Happy new month smiley
Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2016
Estharfabian:

it's true that.. In fact, men Who have a good relationships with their mothers tend to be more understanding and respectful toward women, and Obviously, WE know that.

but truth be told..This only becomes A PROBLEM if HE Becomes Easy influenced or intimidated by his Mom.

SIGH!!!!!! ! u must be caught in d web o.
Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 01, 2016
vizkiz:

This one can turn someone's back against his mother undecided

LMAO, LOL, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by vizkiz: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
LMAO, LOL, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

dey look watin she go talk now oh grin
Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by amokeme(f): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2016
HardMirror:

You ladies are the ones that keep twisting the definition to suit your selfish interest. You think by calling a guy mummy's boy you can make him do what you want and slow down on making his mum a priority. So abeg park well jare. I don't care what you call mummy's boy. Those with sense already understand me
read my modification
Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by HardMirror(m): 8:40am On Apr 01, 2016
vizkiz:

This one can turn someone's back against his mother. Guys be careful she is evil... undecided

Happy new month smiley

For where?
Mummy's boy until I get married. As long as you are just gf know that mum would come before you.
Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 01, 2016
vizkiz:

Happy new month smiley

LoL!grin
You Berra read what I wrote again! undecided

Happie New month! tongue
So,,I wanted to woo You tho...cool and 8 Other guys.embarassed
Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
SIGH!!!!!! ! u must be caught in d web o.
Maka, why?

I Can't marry or date A guy who can't do a single thing without His mother's Consent o! Tufiakwa! sad

I need A man..Not a Mama's BOY! sorry...
Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by vizkiz: 8:45am On Apr 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin
You Berra read what I wrote again! undecided

Happie New month! tongue
So,,I wanted to woo You tho...cool and 8 Other guys.embarassed

If you woo me, I will turn you down. tongue
I like doing it the old fashioned way. You have to take me to dinner first and tell me your intentions. Duh! undecided
Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by vizkiz: 8:47am On Apr 01, 2016
HardMirror:

For where?
Mummy's boy until I get married. As long as you are just gf know that mum would come before you.

Gbam!
These girls just wanna take over someone's life and be the only thing he cares about... NEVER angry
Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by xendra: 8:48am On Apr 01, 2016
lol..if what you wrote here is the real definition of a mama's boy, then who wouldn't want a mama's boy? seriously a guy that cares that much for his mum is a good guy, and such is capable of loving and taking good care of his wife.

But sorry that is sooo not what being a mama's boy is about.
Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2016
vizkiz:

If you woo me, I will turn you down. tongue
I like doing it the old fashioned way. You have to take me to dinner first and tell me your intentions. Duh! undecided

Vizkis...Off my list!undecided

7More to go! wink

LoL. Take You to dinner? lmfao! see ewu!grin

Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by vizkiz: 8:51am On Apr 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
Vizkis...Off my list!undecided

7More to go! wink

LoL. Take You to dinner? lmfao! see ewu!grin

Those are my terns. If you can't then Goodluck with being single for a very long time angry
Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
Maka, why?

I Can't marry or date A guy who can't do a single thing without His mother's Consent o! Tufiakwa! sad

I need A man..Not a Mama's BOY! sorry...
hmmmmmmm sad, now surbin
Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 01, 2016
vizkiz:

Those are my terns. If you can't then Goodluck with being single for a very long time angry
Oh, I so intend To Remain Single..for A LoooooNG Time! grin

Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by vizkiz: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2016
Estharfabian:

Must you always form tough? Can't you just admit for once? Just once... I give up angry
Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 01, 2016
Estharfabian:

You don't know what you are saying...
Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by walanter(m): 9:02am On Apr 01, 2016
All those F shít above, are jus too foolish to admit
Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by KingRex1(m): 9:04am On Apr 01, 2016
Estharfabian:

it's true that.. In fact, men Who have good relationships with their mothers tend to be more understanding and respectful toward women, and Obviously, WE know that.

but truth be told..This only becomes A WAHALA PROBLEM GBESE if HE Becomes Easy influenced or intimidated by his Mom.

Well said.

But momma b4 chicks
Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by Mikylopez(f): 9:05am On Apr 01, 2016
mst pple av the wrong impression wen dey hear 'MAMA'S BOY'...

MY ELDER bro for instance....he loves my mom alot....the talk abh stuffs buh still follows hz hrt mkes hz decision.... he doesn't let mom influence hz decision... n mom understands dat...she respects him....i believe it dosent really mean been clingy to mom n letting her make decisions for u.....a man who loves hz mom iz really priceless
Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by hifaif1: 9:07am On Apr 01, 2016
I care for my mom and yet I am not a mama's boy!!!

Hardmirror, you don't know the meaning of "Mama's boy" It is derogatory. A Mama's boy is someone every lady should avoid!!! A woman that ends up with a mama's boy will feel like she is in a polygamous home. The man child (husband) will not be mature enough to draw the line between the sort of affections accorded to wife and mother. He would create friction between wife and mother and will find it difficult to make his wife happy!!!

A mama's boy will tell mama everything even stuffs that shouldn't go beyond him and his wife. Mama will hear everything first even before wife. The worst thing that can happen to a woman is to marry a mama's boy who has a flat close to his mother. While coming back home, be sure he would call at his mother's place first before going home to his waiting wife!!! A mother has her place in her son's heart and a wife has her place too. A mama's boy will never know this!!!

I love my mom, I care for my mom and I cherish and adore my mom, but I am not a mama's boy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg, Could This Be True? Getting Married To Bae With Down Syndrome..(pics) / See Pics of A Girl who Opened Up Her Legs 2 Show Her Private Part in Public(Pix) / Is It Fücking Too Long Time A Bad Habit To One's Body ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.