Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,422 members, 7,850,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One (2301 Views)

"Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man / "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 01, 2016
vizkiz:

Must you always form tough? Can't you just admit for once? Just once... I give up angry
Where's the Toughness

You Want me to admit what abeg..cool ?

Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 01, 2016
darkenedrebel:

You don't know what you are saying...
being single isn't half as bad as people paint it to be!? Buh hey...

Alright...I rephrase!
imma be single for A short period of time...grin say, 6-Yrs?wink

Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by vizkiz: 9:12am On Apr 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
Where's the Toughness

You Want me to admit what abeg..cool ?

For starters, admit you can't go a month without dicking angry
Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 01, 2016
KingRex1:
Well said.
But momma b4 chicks
coolcoolcool
Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2016
vizkiz:

For starters, admit you can't go a month without dicking angry
...When I have my fingers? grin

Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by vizkiz: 9:24am On Apr 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
...When I have my fingers? grin

Oh shiit!!!! shocked
Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by vizkiz: 9:27am On Apr 01, 2016
Estharfabian:

Alright...I rephrase!

You should be 22 by then right? undecided
Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by HardMirror(m): 9:32am On Apr 01, 2016
amokeme:
Lol, you certainly don't know the meaning of a "Mummy's boy" HardMirror
@ Kalushaiyke you right, I'm wondering where the OP got his own defination from. And why will any girl stop her "bf" from caring for his mum. If you want to know a caring man, find out how he treats and talks to his mum and sisters.

And "Mummy's boys" are guys that depend solely on their mum for everything.
Some of them don't work, infact I have a family friend that is 31 and still collects pocket money from his mummy cheesy while his sister that is just 25(the last born) is working and buying stuff for the parents o, the brother is waiting for inheritance. now I personally can never date someone like him.
Mummy's boy depend on their mum for fuel, to buy them cars, to pay their house rents (if atall they are not leaving with her) seek her opinion in everything, some grown men even seek the opinion of thie mum for something as little as what to wear! Please I don't need that kind of person in my life, what happens if mummy dies? What happen if the family business he depends on crumbles? And even if it doesn't , how can someone who doesn't know how to manage his life manage a business??
How will he find his feet when all the money he hoped on disappear??
I can't deal with such "men"
bf
Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 01, 2016
vizkiz:

You should be 22 by then right? undecided
LoL! Cow! grin

Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
Alright...I rephrase!

I never said it was - but dollars to donuts, I'm very sure those women in the 26-27 year peerage that are single wished they had a life partner...and don't forget women age faster(their higher collagen density is to blame)

Besides, where's the fün in nurturing children when you're old and cranky?...

Marriage is better enjoyed at one's youth...which is why 25 latest I would have already walked my sweet heart down the aisle...I can't wait to lift my baby boy(Michael Jnr) in my rugged hands and here you are trying to delay yours...grin...

In between, it's April and my birthday is 15 days from now - what entreaties do you have in store for me?...

1 Like

Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by Cultured(m): 9:54am On Apr 01, 2016
@OP

You're confused. A sane and sound man don't need to be a mummy's boy to care for his mother in particular and other people at large. I, for one, I'm not a mummy's boy/man, yet, I bet you that I cares for my mummy more than a self-acclaimed mummy's boy like you do towards your mummy. Kindness is an innate thing.
Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided You should do ALL Researches On Everything "mama's boy". You're Losing The Point.

No one is competing for affection with the woman who Carried You for 9-months! God! No! mbanu! Buh truth is...No Lady wants a man Who's mother's words Remains his FINAL STANCE. mbanu!! sorry.

it's true that.. In fact, men Who have good relationships with their mothers tend to be more understanding and respectful toward women, and Obviously, WE know that.

but truth be told..This only becomes A WAHALA PROBLEM GBESE if HE Becomes Easy influenced or intimidated by his Mom.

The thing's, mamaz boys often Fulfil their mom's EVERY wish. even the most Crazy, Annoying And Unreasonable ones!
...And No lady deserves to be caught in that web abeg!lipsrsealed

Absolutely spot on.

But wait to meet a mom like mine... grin
Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 01, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I never said it was - but dollars to donuts, I'm very sure those women in the 26-27 year peerage that are single wished they had a life partner...and don't forget women age faster(their higher collagen density is to blame)

Besides, where's the fün in nurturing children when you're old and cranky?...

Marriage is better enjoyed at one's youth...which is why 25 latest I would have already walked my sweet heart down the aisle...I can't wait to lift my baby boy(Michael Jnr) in my rugged hands and here you are trying to delay yours...grin...

In between, it's April and my birthday is 15 days from now - what entreaties do you have in store for me?...
Uhm...You have a point.
Buh 25 isn't Old, is it?cheesy

Marriage is best enjoyed at one's Youth, really? I beg to differ! where's the fun in that?shocked

Whoa! Birthday boy! April 15?? Uh...I'd send a heartwarming bday message? good enough? cool

Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uhm...You have a point.
Buh 25 isn't Old, is it?cheesy

25 is not beyond the pale...

Estharfabian:

Marriage is best enjoyed at one's Youth, really? I beg to differ! where's the fun in that?shocked

That's fait accompli...or should I say a widely accepted aphorism...everyone knows that the terminal point of a marriage is when both partners are in their prime...

But then again, it's Estherfabian, so I'm not taken aback that you demurred to that - you'd fight a gorilla in a phonebooth if you had the chance...cheesy

Estharfabian :

Whoa! Birthday boy! April 15?? Uh...I'd send a heartwarming bday message? good enough? cool
[/font][/i]

Science student that doesn't know math...15 days from now = April 16...
Joseph Ratzinger(former Holy See) and I share the same date...what does that make me? cool...this is not a rhetorical question..

Write your heartwarming birthday message, fold it into 4 then shove it up your.......(complete the sentence yourself) grin

Heartwarming message Ko, Liver-boiling message ni...

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 01, 2016
brandnew3:

Absolutely spot on.
But wait to meet a mom like mine... grin
Really??undecided

I so wanna meet her! cheesy
Re: Real Men Are The "Mummy Boys" Be Proud To Be One by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
Really??undecided

I so wanna meet her! cheesy

Like she so nice to everyone else but me....

I have no idea how she does that. undecided grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Encounter With Zahra Buhari * President's Daughter* / Stupidgoat Is Back From Ban / 5 Things Every Lady Must Know Before She Sleep With A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.