Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Omg, Could This Be True? Getting Married To Bae With Down Syndrome..(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg, Could This Be True? Getting Married To Bae With Down Syndrome..(pics) (2275 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding / Man Proposes To Bae At A Pool Party In Lagos (pics) / Helping Bae With Her Handbag, Is It Against The Guy Code? My Experience Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg, Could This Be True? Getting Married To Bae With Down Syndrome..(pics) by hibiscus76(f): 11:21am On May 11, 2016
Saw this and I don't really know what to think..did this guy take a bold step or is he in some kind of blackmail or.....don't even know what to think anymore..

Re: Omg, Could This Be True? Getting Married To Bae With Down Syndrome..(pics) by teekay213(m): 11:31am On May 11, 2016
Fine,every one deserves a good life.

1 Like

Re: Omg, Could This Be True? Getting Married To Bae With Down Syndrome..(pics) by AfricanApple(f): 11:33am On May 11, 2016
is that why she is not smiling?
Re: Omg, Could This Be True? Getting Married To Bae With Down Syndrome..(pics) by jmichlins(m): 11:37am On May 11, 2016
While many educated girls are busy forming hard to get at 30 she now has a man to call hers and soon kids will follow suit. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Omg, Could This Be True? Getting Married To Bae With Down Syndrome..(pics) by Chanchit: 11:57am On May 11, 2016
AfricanApple:

smiling? how are we sure she knows she just wedded. btw, where isthe huaband?
Re: Omg, Could This Be True? Getting Married To Bae With Down Syndrome..(pics) by SINXU(m): 12:14pm On May 11, 2016
There's someone for everyone.
Re: Omg, Could This Be True? Getting Married To Bae With Down Syndrome..(pics) by PureWays(m): 12:18pm On May 11, 2016
Everyone deserves happiness regardless of their condition.

Congrats to both of em.
Re: Omg, Could This Be True? Getting Married To Bae With Down Syndrome..(pics) by ghostwritter(m): 12:43pm On May 11, 2016
OMG!!....dis love is more than blind....infact dis love has no eye ball

2 Likes

Re: Omg, Could This Be True? Getting Married To Bae With Down Syndrome..(pics) by Creamish(f): 1:00pm On May 11, 2016
My "down syndrome sister"?? WTF?? Hez a "dull brained brother" to address her like DAT! angry .

Congrats to her. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Omg, Could This Be True? Getting Married To Bae With Down Syndrome..(pics) by soulbrother(m): 1:19pm On May 11, 2016
DS and ugly girls be getting married every week,the pretty ones be looking fabulous in their wedding pics but still couldn't find husband
Re: Omg, Could This Be True? Getting Married To Bae With Down Syndrome..(pics) by soulbrother(m): 1:20pm On May 11, 2016
teekay213:
Fine,every one deserves a good life.

The guy nko? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omg, Could This Be True? Getting Married To Bae With Down Syndrome..(pics) by Destined2win: 1:40pm On May 11, 2016
Creamish:
My "down syndrome sister"?? WTF?? Hez a "dull brained brother" to address her like DAT! angry .

Congrats to her. smiley
I think he's just being realistic
Re: Omg, Could This Be True? Getting Married To Bae With Down Syndrome..(pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 1:48pm On May 11, 2016
"MY DOWN SYNDROME... ....."

I'M IMPRESSED!
angry
Re: Omg, Could This Be True? Getting Married To Bae With Down Syndrome..(pics) by Creamish(f): 1:58pm On May 11, 2016
Destined2win:
I think he's just being realistic

That tag is not a thing of pride. It's derogatory. Does it mean people wit DS are lesser humans? I will not like being addressed by my disability... He should know better.
Re: Omg, Could This Be True? Getting Married To Bae With Down Syndrome..(pics) by Destined2win: 2:01pm On May 11, 2016
Creamish:

That tag is not a thing of pride. It's derogatory. Does it mean people wit DS are lesser humans? I will not like being addressed by my disability... He should know better.
OK.
Re: Omg, Could This Be True? Getting Married To Bae With Down Syndrome..(pics) by naijaboiy: 3:03pm On May 11, 2016
Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Omg, Could This Be True? Getting Married To Bae With Down Syndrome..(pics) by naijaboiy: 3:04pm On May 11, 2016
ghostwritter:
OMG!!....dis love is more than blind....infact dis love has no eye ball
gringringrin
Re: Omg, Could This Be True? Getting Married To Bae With Down Syndrome..(pics) by Qualer: 4:32pm On May 11, 2016
AfricanApple:

Re: Omg, Could This Be True? Getting Married To Bae With Down Syndrome..(pics) by Qualer: 4:34pm On May 11, 2016
Creamish:

Congrats to her. smiley

it's a medical term, there's nothing wrong with it! get real! if you... anyway....
Re: Omg, Could This Be True? Getting Married To Bae With Down Syndrome..(pics) by Qualer: 4:36pm On May 11, 2016
soulbrother:
DS and ugly girls be getting married every week,the pretty ones be looking fabulous in their wedding pics but still couldn't find husband

1 Like

Re: Omg, Could This Be True? Getting Married To Bae With Down Syndrome..(pics) by AfricanApple(f): 6:53pm On May 11, 2016
Chanchit:

smiling? how are we sure she knows she just wedded. btw, where isthe huaband?
see him at her back na

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? / 10 Ways To Make Your Woman Scream Your Name During Séx / What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.