Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Girl Stripped Unclad & Brutally Beaten By Boss’ Wife For Sleeping With Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Stripped Unclad & Brutally Beaten By Boss’ Wife For Sleeping With Husband (1466 Views)

Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo / Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad / 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Stripped Unclad & Brutally Beaten By Boss’ Wife For Sleeping With Husband by endtimesblog: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2016
PHOTOS: Girl Stripped Unclad & Brutally Beaten By Boss’ Wife For Sleeping With Her Husband

An angry wife has taken matters too far after she stripped a girl n*ked and brutally beat her mercilessly for sleeping with her husband.

A girl has been stripped n*ked in front of her co-workers after news of her alleged affair with her married boss leaked to his wife.
The girl identified as Sandra Chibanda, was yesterday stripped n*ked, splashed with opaque beer and bashed by her boss’s wife identified as Mai Jerry, iHarare reports.

The report further states that Mai Jerry in the company of three friends, stormed Sandra’s workplace demanding to know the nature of her relationship with Gerald Nyamunetsi who is the Transport Manager at a local transport firm near Highfields in Zimbabwe.

The four women, armed with a pair of scissors and two bottles of opaque beer entered the company kitchen where Sandra works and gave the workers free drama as they descended upon the woman splashing ‘chi super’ on her.

In a bid to retrieve the messages between the two, the phone was smashed after Sandra refused to divulge her password. During the fiasco a sobbing Sandra revealed that she had been dating Nyamunetsi for almost a year now and pleaded for mercy.
“Please forgive me, I will break up with him.I do not know what got into me.

“I know you but I could not resist. We have been dating for a year now,” she pleaded. It emerged that Sandra was helped by Mai Jerry’s mother to get the job as a cook at MVI Coaches and that Nyamunetsi had built a house for Sandra in Seke.
“Was it not my mother who helped you secure a job here? And this is how you pay her back by bedding her daughter’s husband.You made me bake cakes for your children using my hubby’s money making me appear a fool.

“Today I want to teach you a lesson. I want all the things that my husband bought you. ” Mai Jerry said this whilst cutting off Sandra’s hair using a pair of scissors and tearing off her clothes including her pants.

After str*pp*ng her they told her to walk to their car which was parked outside and one of the workers protested and exchanged blows with Mai Jerry and her team.

“How can you str!p a woman in front of men, you are not going to take her out of this premises,” he said.

He was grabbed by other men when he exchanged blows with Mai Jerry in a bid to protect Sandra. Mai Jerry and her three friends Sandra left after disgracing the girl and shaming her before her office colleagues.

See more pics @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/photos-girl-stripped-unclad-brutally.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Girl Stripped Unclad & Brutally Beaten By Boss’ Wife For Sleeping With Husband by endtimesblog: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

Endtime beating............
Re: Girl Stripped Unclad & Brutally Beaten By Boss’ Wife For Sleeping With Husband by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 01, 2016
Thats what she deservs. untill they get sense.
Re: Girl Stripped Unclad & Brutally Beaten By Boss’ Wife For Sleeping With Husband by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 01, 2016
shocked nawao bet y
Re: Girl Stripped Unclad & Brutally Beaten By Boss’ Wife For Sleeping With Husband by bigfree: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2016
When finishes beating the woman, she shouldn't forget to beat the man also cos it takes two to tango and three to make police case
Re: Girl Stripped Unclad & Brutally Beaten By Boss’ Wife For Sleeping With Husband by delishpot: 9:24am On Apr 01, 2016
Many Women can betray each other faster than Judas betrayed Jesus' when money and material things are involved.

But the wife took it too far. She should have resolved this issue with more wisdom. She no seek advice from wise ones. What if the husband dumps her and marries this woman she embarrassed like this?Then why did she waste her time to do all these? May God give us wisdom o

1 Like

Re: Girl Stripped Unclad & Brutally Beaten By Boss’ Wife For Sleeping With Husband by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 01, 2016
So! how about The man? he'd just go Scott free?

Members of my gender could be So shallow sometimes.
Beating The girl won't do her any good. Her Infidel excuse of a Husband Would still go drill another Girl's Ass...She had better be prepared!

...Coz she'd still be beating..undecided
Re: Girl Stripped Unclad & Brutally Beaten By Boss’ Wife For Sleeping With Husband by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 01, 2016
I will take her serious when i see what she will do to her husband undecided

I hope she doesnt leave him for karma cos she would be the biggest poltroon.

Meanwhile, that home wrecker should be properly dealt with and put in her place.
Re: Girl Stripped Unclad & Brutally Beaten By Boss’ Wife For Sleeping With Husband by Cholls(m): 9:37am On Apr 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
So! how about The man? he'd just go Scott free?

Members of my gender could be So shallow sometimes.
Beating The girl won't do her any good. Her Infidel excuse of a Husband Would still go drill another Girl's Ass...She had better be prepared!

...Coz she'd still be beating..undecided
my sister abah!
Re: Girl Stripped Unclad & Brutally Beaten By Boss’ Wife For Sleeping With Husband by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 01, 2016
Why did she lay hands on the woman undecided
It was her husband who choose to fool with the woman knowing he was married!!!
She outta slapped him with a divorce!!!
Re: Girl Stripped Unclad & Brutally Beaten By Boss’ Wife For Sleeping With Husband by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2016
Cholls:
my sister abah!
What did ah do!? tongue

Re: Girl Stripped Unclad & Brutally Beaten By Boss’ Wife For Sleeping With Husband by MRBrownJ: 10:51am On Apr 01, 2016
yet this deluded wife will go home and smile at her cheating husband like all is well... foolish wife with misplaced priorities!
her husband should get the exact same treatment!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Playboy...(how To Spot One) / Paulkillerman Says NO To Gayism, Do Not Come Close... / Why You Should Never Look Down On Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.