Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

My April Fools' Day Romance Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My April Fools' Day Romance Story (548 Views)

My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Touching! See How A Man Proposed To His Best Friend On April Fools' Day. Photos / I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My April Fools' Day Romance Story by jammyunn(m): 10:22am On Apr 01, 2016
There's this pretty girl I've been "eyeing". I met her at a supermarket. I tried to woo her and this girl totally embarrassed me. But then, as a coded guy, I sharply told her I was just playing an April fool prank on her. She was like; "what? I didn't see that coming". I just smiled and walked away hoping I've won the battle grin

Share yours guys...encounters with opposite sex on April 1st.
Re: My April Fools' Day Romance Story by LouisBERG: 11:00am On Apr 01, 2016
Lies everywhere. So as early as this u'd already gone to the super market to buy.............and why will it be this same gal u'v been "eyeing" that you encountered Well, coz it's fools day i will let it slide.
#caLLmeBERG
Re: My April Fools' Day Romance Story by jammyunn(m): 11:33am On Apr 01, 2016
LouisBERG:
Lies everywhere. So as early as this u'd already gone to the super market to buy.............and why will it be this same gal u'v been "eyeing" that you encountered Well, coz it's fools day i will let it slide.
#caLLmeBERG
believe you me or not bro

(1) (Reply)

What Pet Name Does Bae Call You? Share & Learn / 10 Reasons Why People Get Married In Nigeria / Girls An There Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.