Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,891 members, 7,852,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

Why Do Some Women Still Think They Have A Right To Guys Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Women Still Think They Have A Right To Guys Money? (976 Views)

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Women Still Think They Have A Right To Guys Money? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
Why do some women still think they have a right to guys money?

I will first urge the broke guys to take a chill pill before they come and start raining insults. Yes we all know they are the most aggrieved cheesy but this topic isn't for you to come leasing out your anger.

I stumbled upon wristbangle 8ways to identify a stingy guy on first date, I read through the comments and I started to see how girls depend on guys so much that my head started to hurt.

I get, it's nice to be spoilt by gifts coming from any one at all, be it your parents, your female friends, you family and even admirers. what really puts me off is expecting things from guys like its your entitlement (WTF), then when you don't get your demands you start to feel like he is stingy.

I noticed some ladies will prefer for a guy to collect the bill and not even question how come about the figures even when they see an obvious mistake... instead he should just collect the bill and not even look at it before paying (to show he is a big boy or what) ha! this is exhausting, maybe you don't like calculative guys because that is all it says about such guys, you should even help him ask why the figures are wrong if he is not the outspoken type.

Wristbangle wrote that a stingy guy doesn't pay for your cab back to your place. Hey! ordinarily alot of guys will offer to pay for your cab in which on their own part, they are only trying to be polite. What I expect from the dull head females around is thinking of how to get your own car and not expect a guy to foot the bills of your cab fare or call him names for not doing so.

Ladies should please learn to worry about getting their own money and stop the crappy talk about how guys are stingy or not stingy...

If he frowns at what you order it's because it's his fucking pocket. Try and ensure you work hard enough to spend from your purse so that no one frowns at what you order, you can buy whatever pleases you, instead of going around complaining he refused you to spend his money.

Ladies should know that every guy worked hard for his money and nothing should stop you from working for yours, When a guy spends on you, understand it's because he wants to do so and not feel it's your right, and if he doesn't want to, then you spend your damn money.

Note; I'm a Lady. One who feels women should brace themselves and work hard as they can. ( incase you had it in mind to call me stingy guy.. grin )

Ignore my typos!

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Still Think They Have A Right To Guys Money? by wristbangle: 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
Myosotis:
Why do some women still think they have a right to guys money?

I will first urge the broke guys to take a chill pill before they come and start raining insults. Yes we all know they are the most aggrieved cheesy but this topic isn't for you to come leasing out your anger.

I stumbled upon wristbangle 8ways to identify a stingy guy on first date, I read through the comments and I started to see how girls depend on guys so much that my head started to hurt.

I get, it's nice to be spoilt by gifts coming from any one at all, be it your parents, your female friends, you family and even admirers. what really puts me off is expecting things from guys like its your entitlement (WTF), then when you don't get your demands you start to feel like he is stingy.

I noticed some ladies will prefer for a guy to collect the bill and not even question how come about the figures even when they see an obvious mistake... instead he should just collect the bill and not even look at it before paying (to show he is a big boy or what) ha! this is exhausting, maybe you don't like calculative guys because that is all it says about such guys, you should even help him ask why the figures are wrong if he is not the outspoken type.

Wristbangle wrote that a stingy guy doesn't pay for your cab back to your place. Hey! ordinarily alot of guys will offer to pay for your cab in which on their own part, they are only trying to be polite. What I expect from the dull head females around is thinking of how to get your own car and not expect a guy to foot the bills of your cab fare or call him names for not doing so.

Ladies should please learn to worry about getting their own money and stop the crappy talk about how guys are stingy or not stingy...

If he frowns at what you order it's because it's his fucking pocket. Try and ensure you work hard enough to spend from your purse so that no one frowns at what you order, you can buy whatever pleases you, instead of going around complaining he refused you to spend his money.

Ladies should know that every guy worked hard for his money and nothing should stop you from working for hers. When a guy spends on you you understand it's because he wants to do so and not feel it's your right, and if he doesn't want to then you spend your damn money.

Note; I'm a Lady. One who feels women should brace themselves and work hard as they can. ( incase you had it in mind to call me stingy guy.. grin )

Nice one OP cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Still Think They Have A Right To Guys Money? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
Thank you.

If some women can be wise and follow this advice, they would know true peace of mind and earn for themselves respect and admiration.
Re: Why Do Some Women Still Think They Have A Right To Guys Money? by Laveda(f): 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
undecided We know
Re: Why Do Some Women Still Think They Have A Right To Guys Money? by ifeajikap(m): 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
Well simple becus dere selling point is dere punah
Re: Why Do Some Women Still Think They Have A Right To Guys Money? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
I'm a little bit lost in this thread.... cool
Re: Why Do Some Women Still Think They Have A Right To Guys Money? by ifeajikap(m): 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
KashyBaby:
I'm a little bit lost in this thread.... cool
wen u get to d end of d road u are in take a left and u will find ur way back
Re: Why Do Some Women Still Think They Have A Right To Guys Money? by PunterTim(m): 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
Preach it,sis!
Re: Why Do Some Women Still Think They Have A Right To Guys Money? by GoldenJAT(m): 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ask them!
Re: Why Do Some Women Still Think They Have A Right To Guys Money? by TheProphetess(f): 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
Honestly I don't get it either undecided
It's why we are not respected as a gender. The overwhelming stereo type is that Nigerian women love money.
I find women that beg and use a guy for his money so horribly backwards and classless.
Re: Why Do Some Women Still Think They Have A Right To Guys Money? by Ifakiland(m): 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
op nice writeup....a weekend trip to mars for u gal...u rock like igneous rock made from hot lava.
Re: Why Do Some Women Still Think They Have A Right To Guys Money? by skywalker240(m): 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
thank you sweetie

I think this should be a wake up call...for all those ladies selling their vagina's for momo
Re: Why Do Some Women Still Think They Have A Right To Guys Money? by Bluezy13(m): 11:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
At leasts someone from the female folk stands out.

Glory to God
Re: Why Do Some Women Still Think They Have A Right To Guys Money? by lanrywatt(m): 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
Truth. But don't think u are truly a woman
Re: Why Do Some Women Still Think They Have A Right To Guys Money? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
lanrywatt:
Truth. But don't think u are truly a woman

Why ?
Re: Why Do Some Women Still Think They Have A Right To Guys Money? by lanrywatt(m): 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
Myosotis:

Why ?
Becos I am surprise Dis is coming from a woman. . Most ladies don't reason in dis direction..
Nice one op...
Re: Why Do Some Women Still Think They Have A Right To Guys Money? by iebanehita(m): 8:29am On Apr 11, 2016
Myosotis:

Morning..

I have replied your mail.
Re: Why Do Some Women Still Think They Have A Right To Guys Money? by Dygeasy(m): 8:32am On Apr 11, 2016
LOL

A lot of guys would have orgasms with this thread. Like he'll yeah!!! Spot on!! grin
Re: Why Do Some Women Still Think They Have A Right To Guys Money? by Flawlessangel(m): 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
It's lol
Re: Why Do Some Women Still Think They Have A Right To Guys Money? by Jaynom(m): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
Smh
Re: Why Do Some Women Still Think They Have A Right To Guys Money? by Greenbullet(m): 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
Simple truth, that reminds me of my ex , this girl was disgustingly dependent, though her dad passed away when she was little and her mum tries her best to provide for her, she asks for money for bra,pant,brush,toothpaste, Maggi, and everything ,what angers me is not her asking but her manner of asking, she speaks like I am inclined to provide for her,she never adds "please" or even say "thank you", it got to a point I stopped giving her money and I got to know her true character.
Re: Why Do Some Women Still Think They Have A Right To Guys Money? by TosinDru: 11:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
Funny thing is you'll see ladies the OP is talking about come to the thread and shout 'Yeah, Spots on OP'. Hypocrites

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Your Father Is The Chairman Of Palmwine Drinkers Association / How To Get Rid Of Pimples And Acne Scars Permanently / OMG! See What Wizkid And Linda Were Caught Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.