Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1006021 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Giov: 8:29pm On May 12, 2016
olah23:
Pls follow the link bro, frm the link u see all u need there
I think its the IMM 5832E dat missing in my forms- the questionnaire dat has about 19 pages. Buh I have all the others u listed for EmmySaints. It wasn't in the link you sent though buh I had to google it out. Thanks anyways.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Odinwa(m): 8:32pm On May 12, 2016
Hello house, please apart from document checklist, family information, application for trv and trv instructions, which other form will I have to fill from cic?
Secondly, I have about 2.6million naira in my account and my sponsor has 3 million in her account, will this be enough? I am going to conestoga for one year Pgc course. The fees is $13700CAD. Should I go ahead with my application or should I solicit for more funds?
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 12, 2016
People shouldnt fight about SOP here..writing a good SOP is never easy..cos it takes meaningful thoughts, constructive sentences and structure for a good one..speak technical languages in your field on ur SOP..it shows you have an idea of what you are going for..avoid telling your life history and speak professionally. Dont go telling,"outside the classroom,i indulge in sporting activities,organise tutorial,i won an award that does not matter to the main topic of discussion, i did this and that during nysc, just to make academic achievement"..thats thrash.. Let each paragraph have its own point and different from other paragraphs,from introduction,body and conclusion. Search on Google on how to write a good study intent.this would help you answer the questions in every readers mind.mine took me a month to constructively perfect it,i pray it will see me through to my application/submission..nd i hope to render help as i have greatly learnt enough from this THREAD..God bless everyone contributing/helping others on this "travelling to canada forum"..
NB: dnt talk down on ur country in ur SOP,rather convincingly differentiate positively.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Toby101: 8:38pm On May 12, 2016
Please is that empty space normal. I submitted my application since the 11th of March and that space has been there for up to a month.

1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by olah23(m): 8:49pm On May 12, 2016
The 19 pages questionaire is to b fill but u need just d last 3 pages if u are doing paper route fill d last 3 pges alone u r good to go
Giov:
I think its the IMM 5832E dat missing in my forms- the questionnaire dat has about 19 pages. Buh I have all the others u listed for EmmySaints. It wasn't in the link you sent though buh I had to google it out. Thanks anyways.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ralfudoh(m): 9:27pm On May 12, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nadia94(f): 9:41pm On May 12, 2016
Toby101:
Please is that empty space normal. I submitted my application since the 11th of March and that space has been there for up to a month.
It is normal for those that linked their paper application to an online account...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ziggy3579: 10:46pm On May 12, 2016
Please how do I get to Q-life family clinic from Obalende and what do I go with?.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by durai: 10:51pm On May 12, 2016
Hello house,
want to know if any1 has done his or her medical abt 4wks ago.cos I did mine exactly 4wks from now nd I avnt heard anytin. my visa app was paper route(study permit)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Obiwannn: 10:59pm On May 12, 2016
stevemims:
My oga sef won port go the greener land... It's truely greener from what i've gathered. If you wanna wait till after Msc, then any of the routes should be good. The gurus go talk more sha, i left here for a long time, but i am following bumper to bumper now.. How that side bros?

Oga Mi I dey oh. Walai boys need to make plans oh. This deutschland de get as e be. So me Wan start to dey plan the next point where I go plot my graph go. What do you mean by waiting till after Msc? Ain't that the best thing to do?! I mean I stand to lose nothing na... And I could still work with my German degree there as the good thing about a German degree is that it is recognised all over the world. But if there's a way to do it without finishing my Msc first please let me know. Also does this thread contain information about the skilled workers program too...? Or it just deals with student visa issues?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Dannylng(m): 11:30pm On May 12, 2016
how come nobody applied to university of Guelph, abi na only me waka come?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bamz(m): 11:30pm On May 12, 2016
Hi casie26,
I'd like to send you a pm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by thesoj: 11:32pm On May 12, 2016
@obiwann, welcome to the Canadian thread. I know your moniker very well. I used to read the German thread a whole lot and you are one of the gurus on there. My bro (now in Canada) almost went to Germany (took IELTS, got MSc admission for Comp Science, etc), and all the guidance we used was from most of you and eke40seven's posts on the German student visa thread. You are a very helpful person.

I would advise that you read any or a combination of Parts 5-8 (Part 9 is not as solid). If you can read part 7 & 8, you will be set. Also, look up old posts written by people like Team12, me (thesoj), khalesi, Onyeoma3, montrealer, sholay2011. All of those monikers are of people in graduate school (both MSc & PhD) in Canada with the exception of me, lol. I got on this thread last year to help two siblings get their Canada TRVs for graduate school. I live in the country just south of the Canadian border.

Here is an amazing resource for you: this post (click here) provides a bunch of enumerated information that may answer some initial questions. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Dannylng(m): 11:33pm On May 12, 2016
men!! police clearance in phc I was told 15k at rivers state police headquarter today omo I use Usain bolt speed carry run
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Teehp(f): 11:37pm On May 12, 2016
Good evening house, my application is 10 weeks already and no updates yet from cic, I did upfront medicals and it has not reflected passed. Is it ok to send a case specific enquiry?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ciot: 11:40pm On May 12, 2016
EmmySaints:
@Ciot, I have sent the SOP to your email. Thanks

I have reviewed your SOP @Emmysaints. Goodluck on your application. God bless!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by olah23(m): 12:17am On May 13, 2016
U will take chill pills bro it takes 14 weeks on just keep chilling
durai:
Hello house,
want to know if any1 has done his or her medical abt 4wks ago.cos I did mine exactly 4wks from now nd I avnt heard anytin. my visa app was paper route(study permit)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by stevemims(m): 1:12am On May 13, 2016
Obiwannn:

Oga Mi I dey oh. Walai boys need to make plans oh. This deutschland de get as e be. So me Wan start to dey plan the next point where I go plot my graph go. What do you mean by waiting till after Msc? Ain't that the best thing to do?! I mean I stand to lose nothing na... And I could still work with my German degree there as the good thing about a German degree is that it is recognised all over the world. But if there's a way to do it without finishing my Msc first please let me know. Also does this thread contain information about the skilled workers program too...? Or it just deals with student visa issues?
E get as e be my brother but God dey with us... Some schools in aussie do accept credit transfers from what i have been gathering and reading on school's website but finishing the prog here is also a good idea as you pointed out that the cert is acceptable all over the world, so its a real deal. I think there is another thread for the skilled workers program.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Habeeb521(m): 1:29am On May 13, 2016
Hello peeps, does anyone have idea about direct entry into Canada University. and if so please share the idea on how it is being done. from polytechnic in Nigeria to university or college over there. my regards to all my old folks and reputable Bros @siga and others. it been a while.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 1:44am On May 13, 2016
@BAMZ u r free..val-casie@outlook.com

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 1:58am On May 13, 2016
Please in the study permit questionaire how do i fill the section of any study gaps? I graduated 2012,finished. Nysc march 2014 and working since june 2014..so please what do i fill in the section of do u v any STUDY GAPS?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bouncesmail(m): 2:43am On May 13, 2016
Good day everyone , please is there anyone heading to Thompson rivers university(TRU), kamploon for fall 2016 session ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by IyaEjima(f): 3:32am On May 13, 2016
Hi Fam,

Just checking in on y'all to encourage everyone waiting on CIC/schools for feedback! God bless ur apps! Congrats to Hayqins, Igwenunsa and everyone who got passport req/ application approval mails.. Canada awaits u!!! Welcome!!

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by gbemirado: 4:35am On May 13, 2016
Hello everyone,
I received my TRV yesterday. To God be the glory. Here is d timeline and documents submitted;
After i was denied based on personal assets, low financial support and purpose of visit,on 10th december , 2015, i refired on feb 8 2016
I submitted,
1. The imm forms
2. Sworn affidavit of support by my sponsor (mother)
3. Sponsor's land docs (3), soa of 10mill and my land doc (1), soa 600k and vehicle particulars.
4. Sponsors CAC document
5. Letter of introduction for d sponsor.
6. My work id card, school receipt of CD4300 (half payment) , birth cert, upfront medicals, intl passport , tax clearance, pay slip for 3 months and employment letter.
7. Sop stating my purpose, reason for studying and funds available.
8. Prayer.....

Did biometrics feb 8
Medical passed update april 29th
Passport request may 5th and submitted may 6th
Collected my passport May 10th.
To God be the glory...

The difference between my two applications were just my soa, payslips, land and vehicle docs and a beta sponsor's soa.
@royat and all those who were denied based on similar reasons like mine, pls take note and be prayerful. Na Gods favour b koko.

Having collected my TRV, pls i want to ask if i must balance my school fees b4 travelling and how much should i hold with me? I am going for my masters in uni. of ottawa, hopefully june 6. Abeg, people should advice me ooo.

Thanks to d gurus in the house. Trv approval i pray to all hopefuls and better luck and grace next time to those delayed. Believe all is for a reason. Thanks thanks thanks.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Daveboiz(m): 4:54am On May 13, 2016
irshadmuaz:

On my cic account review of biometrics shows "Not Needed at this Time"
its been almost a month and no request has been made yet. But thanks
give it time... No worries
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 6:25am On May 13, 2016
@gbemirado plz ur email lemme PM u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ikem01(m): 6:41am On May 13, 2016
Hello house, is it just me, I have been finding it difficult to link my paper application to an online account. Has anyone experienced this? undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kife(m): 6:44am On May 13, 2016
thesoj:
@obiwann, welcome to the Canadian thread. I know your moniker very well. I used to read the German thread a whole lot and you are one of the gurus on there. My bro (now in Canada) almost went to Germany (took IELTS, got MSc admission for Comp Science, etc), and all the guidance we used was from most of you and eke40seven's posts on the German student visa thread. You are a very helpful person.

I would advise that you read any or a combination of Parts 5-8 (Part 9 is not as solid). If you can read part 7 & 8, you will be set. Also, look up old posts written by people like Team12, me (thesoj), khalesi, Onyeoma3, montrealer, sholay2011. All of those monikers are of people in graduate school (both MSc & PhD) in Canada with the exception of me, lol. I got on this thread last year to help two siblings get their Canada TRVs for graduate school. I live in the country just south of the Canadian border.

Here is an amazing resource for you: this post (click here) provides a bunch of enumerated information that may answer some initial questions. Cheers.

Thesoj:
Thumbs up!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 6:47am On May 13, 2016
ikem01:
Hello house, is it just me, I have been finding it difficult to link my paper application to an online account. Has anyone experienced this? undecided

Is it compulsory to link d paper application online?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by olaniyisal: 6:57am On May 13, 2016
Did u get medical request from CIC yet?

ikem01:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by olaniyisal: 7:03am On May 13, 2016
Which hospital did u do your medicals

ralfudoh:
CIC has done it. Please your advice on what to do? After i was called for medicals and i did it, i got a mail this evening, instead of passport request, they are asking for further tests. Please any idea on what i need to go along with? What kind if tests i will need to do and how much it will cost me? Tanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by coelink: 7:07am On May 13, 2016
DanIndia:
I think this is good enough. Some have gotten visas with far less financial buoyancy.
A young entrepreneur (please forgive me if you're not young).
You have two accounts which has good inflow of cash monthly: 1.2m and 1m on personal, correct ? This is what most officers look at. Your monthly cash flow and not your balance.
I've heard of people with less than a million naira as their total balance but millions being run monthly, secure a visa whereas the same couldn't be said for someone with a total balance of tens of million naira.
Make sure to include your company documents too. I'm not sure how the TAX CLEARANCE would affect the VO's decision though but I'd make sure to add my company documents if I were you.
That being said, I think you're good to go.

I sent you an email request bro, kindly check. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.