Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,309 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1006758 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 11:25am On Jun 10, 2016
Avalon316:

My cgpa isn't 2.2 . It is 3.05/5 . Want to try uottawa. You think the cgpa is too low?

Ermmmmm bros that's still 2:2

2:1 starts from 3.5/5.0
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 10, 2016
yemdogg:

Ermmmmm bros that's still 2:2

2:1 starts from 3.5/5.0

So you think my chances are limited? Or I don't even stand any chance? Can my years of experience of 8 years help me in any way. How about if I prepare a sound statement of intent?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 11:30am On Jun 10, 2016
Avalon316:

My cgpa isn't 2.2 . It is 3.05/5 . Want to try uottawa. You think the cgpa is too low for Uottawa? I also have more than 8 years post study experience in Civil engineering

For u of Ottawa,

Those supporting documents are to be mailed to the school not uploaded.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 11:33am On Jun 10, 2016
Avalon316:

So you think my chances are limited? Or I don't even stand any chance? Can my years of experience of 8 years help me in any way. How about if I prepare a sound statement of intent?

Even if you prepare a sound statement of intent, if it's not among the required documents it will be discountenanced.

However you can write a brief letter of explanation and forward it to the school along side your other supporting documents.

Your years of experience will be reflected in your CV Which is among the required documents as stated in the u of Ottawa website.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 10, 2016
yemdogg:

Even if you prepare a sound statement of intent, if it's not among the required documents it will be discountenanced.

However you can write a brief letter of explanation and forward it to the school along side your other supporting documents.

Your years of experience will be reflected in your CV Which is among the required documents as stated in the u of Ottawa website.

Alright,thanks .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 10, 2016
Seniors please help me. Online or Paper which is better?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by alexa007: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
can someone help on how to write AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT please i need asap
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by alexa007: 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
i did paper i am in canada now
Sexyqueen2:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Dannylng(m): 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
Good Afternoon all

please i need help in filling the study permit form.

My sponsor promised 4M per year for my 2yrs MEng program
his statement of current account balance is 500k (inflow 300M+)

My treasury bill is 4M(will mature in August)

Tuition fee is 19k

with these info how do i fill in the

Tuition
Board
Others
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Jayne07(f): 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hello house, please who knows of any University within Ontario that has no application fee?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by stinux(f): 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
Why don't you just apply to Uottawa following all the procedures stated on their website. For further help or assistant on how to go about your application, contact the academic advisor(department) or graduate studies. You might be considered considering your years of experience or how convincing your statement of intent and CV looks. All the best. I was give admission with my 2.2
Avalon316:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by stinux(f): 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
i will say both. Just weigh the two options and choose the most convenient for you and back up with prayers.

Sexyqueen2:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
good afternoon room.....
I just received a mail from cic that my application has be refused.. it is well.
this are reasons..
Pls anybody in the room that can gv me ideas on how to tackle this issues.

Pls don't hesitate cod I will like to reapply again without wasting much time..
thanks

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Adanzee: 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
SLEEMYDRIZ:
good afternoon room.....
I just received a mail from cic that my application has be refused.. it is well.
this are reasons..

thanks

Hi,
Sorry about that... Who was your sponsor and what was the closing balance for SOA... Also what program did you go for and did you add deeds to lands/property or pay Tution
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
SLEEMYDRIZ:
good afternoon room.....
this are reasons..

thanks

Sorry for the delay.... Obviously you were delayed for insufficient funds.

Get a sponsor with a good closing balance and good inflow.

Or find a way to further prove that you can sponsor your studies.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
alexa007:
can someone help on how to write AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT please i need asap

PM me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
Adanzee:

Hi,
Sorry about that... Who was your sponsor and what was the closing balance for SOA... Also what program did you go for and did you add deeds to lands/property or pay Tution
UG
environmental science and Geology
my Soa balance is not the problem
relationship I guess... he's my uncle.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
Yemdogg,please i will PM for a sample of affidavit of sponsor,Kindly send me a copy..Thank you.
yemdogg:

PM me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Adanzee: 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
SLEEMYDRIZ:

UG

Did you prove the relationship between you and your uncle ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Adanzee: 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
SLEEMYDRIZ:

UG

I have read of a number of people that have submitted and been approved with or without proving the relationship.
Also did you just finish secondary school and will be doing UG for the first time.
How much is your fees and SOA balance and did you pay part of your fees(not like it's compulsory)...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by OGIYEN: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
obiscolly:

I don't get you. Be specific. In what way should I assist?
OK,was going to say if a 2.2,was OK for a master in uni Manitoba. But have gone tru the website.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by OGIYEN: 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
stinux:
i will say both. Just weigh the two options and choose the most convenient for you and back up with prayers.

pls also want to know paper or online?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ramsol00: 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
Good afternoon wonderful people,

Pls I need the experienced members on here to advice me on my nnext move.

I got admission offer from Humber College to study Graduate Certificate in Global Business Management. I studied Economics Education ( 2.1) for under graduate with more than 2years experience in banking. Do you think going for this program most especially in Humber college will not be a red flag? Do you think this can be explained in my sop?

I'm also considering an Msc Economics in Manitoba. Pls do Manitoba process applicant admission immidiately after submission or wait until after deadline. I want to know whether if I start the admission for the January deadline I can use their admission letter to process my trv application before June end.

Pls someone should assist me with a university where i can do Msc in Economics or related course with my under graduate in Economics Education (2.1) and does accept transcript upload and no initial deposit.

God bless you all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bamz(m): 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
The house has been gloomy of late. Please people keep the dream alive. Denials are only a phase, not an end in themselves.

Just believe in the supreme God and set up for a greater come back.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by CassetteBoy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
Skiiiwalker:

this is crazy!... like the long wait for the visa is not enough... best is for everybody to just have a plan b tho.

my brother... a lot needs to change with their processes
when did you apply..what school?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sleekytee: 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
Really crazy! The best thing is to have plan B. Can't kill my self.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sleekytee: 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hello everyone am new here, I applied March 31, medical call April 11. Just track my application now and it the same thing since March (visa application being processed @ the canada visa office Accra) since March am worried Ooooooh. Because right now I don't even av a plan B
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
Adanzee:

I have read of a number of people that have submitted and been approved with or without proving the relationship.
Also did you just finish secondary school and will be doing UG for the first time.
How much is your fees and SOA balance and did you pay part of your fees(not like it's compulsory)...
I finish my secondary school 2011
playing football all dis while
travel for screening out the country but didn't make it thru.
all expenditures for the first year is 24k cnd and my sponsor acct statement is very legit..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
SLEEMYDRIZ:

all expenditures for the first year is 24k cnd and my sponsor acct statement is very legit..
I'm not sure Brandon university request for school fee first...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
SLEEMYDRIZ:

I'm not sure Brandon university request for school fee first... tho my uncle ask me to forward the school email address to him.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by olaniyisal: 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
Did CIC call you for medicals

SLEEMYDRIZ:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Jlakeside: 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
SLEEMYDRIZ:

Bro request for your GCMS and see the exact reasons why the VO denied you under "insufficient fund".. Please don't rush to reapply to avoid the same old story

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.