Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1007533 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mikel88: 10:51am On Jun 20, 2016
Mizbaby:

Hi mikel88, sorry about your ordeal. Do you remember that concern I told you about the last time we spoke on the phone? I think that was in your second application. I felt strongly that was the issue because every other thing about your application looked okay. If your sponsor is based in the UK why don't you want to study in the UK, why Canada? I think that's a question the VO will wonder about, hence the purpose of visit issue. Did you try to get your gcms file? Anyway the open work permit is a good idea, but I think you should give it some time, maybe six months to a year.
thank you... my second application was refused on purpose of visit and family ties at home and Canada while the third one was just insufficient fund I wonder what there problem is. So u do u think her coming August won't be a good idea considering the fact that I was delayed in MAY? Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bolasie: 11:13am On Jun 20, 2016
No one seems to be testifying unto TRV levels
Wadup guyz?
Warris going on at CIC??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by o2(f): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
Was exactly thinking of the same thing. I came here this morning to view a recent testimony of TRV to encourage me.

bolasie:
No one seems to be testifying unto TRV levels

Wadup guyz?

Warris going on at CIC??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by slutky: 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
iykedare:

That was a right move you made. I paid 87% of my tuition but I wish I paid all. Dollar- naira rate won't be favourable in the coming weeks.

My dear that wasn't a right move. The CBN flexible exchange rate will make the dollar to crash. Which good news for those who people planning to pay tuition. Just do your research.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bosypumpin: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hello Nairalanders
here is wishing all TRV hopefuls a grand testimony.

@errandboy, do not bother waiting forever. I was in your situation some weeks back. I used the medicals I did last year July for an application submitted February 9th, 2016. I saw medical passed on April 27th by April 29th, I saw medical request and I was bothered.
Naturally, I went to IOM, where I did the test initially and I was informed that they cannot conduct another test since that one is valid for 12 months.

I mailed accraimmigrations and told them to better use that one cos IOM is not willing to do another test and to advise me further.
Thanks to @hayqinxfb and others who I confided in, I went to do another test at Child's Practice the next day and it was submitted three days later. same day the hospital confimed the submission, accraimmigrations enlightened me via mail that I had better go for aother test- reason being that my resumption is September and my medicals will not be valid till September, it would have expired by June.

My 2kobo- you may do another test elsewhere if you have the money or you do accraimmigrations a mail- there are responses to the mails done to them if they find it worthy of reply. Don't keep silent and wait on presumptions. you have waited this long. pele

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bolasie: 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
o2:
Was exactly thinking of the same thing. I came here this morning to view a recent testimony of TRV to encourage me.

So so suprising!

Those guyz just enter ghost mode
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bolasie: 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
bosypumpin:
Hello Nairalanders
here is wishing all TRV hopefuls a grand testimony.

@errandboy, do not bother waiting forever. I was in your situation some weeks back. I used the medicals I did last year July for an application submitted February 9th, 2016. I saw medical passed on April 27th by April 29th, I saw medical request and I was bothered.
Naturally, I went to IOM, where I did the test initially and I was informed that they cannot conduct another test since that one is valid for 12 months.

I mailed accraimmigrations and told them to better use that one cos IOM is not willing to do another test and to advise me further.
Thanks to @hayqinxfb and others who I confided in, I went to do another test at Child's Practice the next day and it was submitted three days later. same day the hospital confimed the submission, accraimmigrations enlightened me via mail that I had better go for aother test- reason being that my resumption is September and my medicals will not be valid till September, it would have expired by June.

My 2kobo- you may do another test elsewhere if you have the money or you do accraimmigrations a mail- there are responses to the mails done to them if they find it worthy of reply. Don't keep silent and wait on presumptions. you have waited this long. pele

That was spot on!

One has to be proactive.

A friend whose application is exactly 16week today and still refused to send a mail to those niggars??

These niggars are human being nah.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Graviton2(m): 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
slutky:

My dear that wasn't a right move. The CBN flexible exchange rate will make the dollar to crash. Which good news for those who people planning to pay tuition. Just do your research.

True.

The process just started last week though, might take quite a while before the policy takes full effect.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ziggarrr: 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
Please guys I'm filling the family info form right now, my brother is doing her NYSC.... So what should I fill as his present occupation?

Thanks in advance for your kind response
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
simply fill Compulsory National Youth Service corps (NYSC) and put the PPA as name of organisation
Ziggarrr:
Please guys I'm filling the family info form right now, my brother is doing her NYSC.... So what should I fill as his present occupation?

Thanks in advance for your kind response

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by olenime(m): 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hi All, nice work y'all doing....
Please i need a uni in canada that does not request application fee.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bosypumpin: 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
Please i need a uni in canada that does not request application fee.....[/quote]

Hello, you can try The University of British Columbia.
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by favour0011: 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
How far with your app bro?
hayqinsbFX:
simply fill Compulsory National Youth Service corps (NYSC) and put the PPA as name of organisation

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
closed and approved
favour0011:
How far with your app bro?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by CSSPATRICK: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
closed and approved

Congrats bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by CassetteBoy(m): 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
closed and approved
please could you update us with any new trv requests. when are you traveling?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by andre99(m): 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
closed and approved
Ow come u didn't come here to share the good news. Nawa o. Congrats tho. What and what docs did u submit and what school r u heading to?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kennynelcon(m): 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
bosypumpin:

Cheers
Check well, I see 156 CAD, or else you are from Ethiopia or poverty rated countries.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
i did...check previous posts...
andre99:

Ow come u didn't come here to share the good news. Nawa o. Congrats tho. What and what docs did u submit and what school r u heading to?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Dazlinga: 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
please I wanna know if the IMM1294E form has been changed because the one I downloaded is quite different from the one I used with my last year delayed app...Please someone answer this

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jenypha15: 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ivycole:
please has anyone gotten admission from Vancouver island university? For MBA/Msc International management.

Same here though I got a mail to wait till 24th June before I can contact them..... patiently waiting for good news lemme knw once u get any info too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by zeongeon: 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
Dazlinga:
please I wanna know if the IMM1294E form has been changed because the one I downloaded is quite different from the one I used with my last year delayed app...Please someone answer this
It has been changed the date below for the new form carries 2014-2015.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by iykedare(m): 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
closed and approved

Congratulations!!! But you didn't tell us here. Na so?

Na so you go dump this thread when you get to Canada?

You no try at all. Anyway, I'm so happy for you. You deserve it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ajibade105(m): 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
My application is 7weeks today. No medical call... CIC decided to put me on the waiting list. No problem about that, I hope he go reach my turn soon...lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
olenime:
Hi All, nice work y'all doing....

You are funny sha. I hope the VO doesn't get a hint of this when you finally land the admission #lolz
Will you really want to pay school fees at all if you want to bypass application fee. One way I think is possible for you not to pay application fee is by going to edu fairs where you have direct contact with agents of different schools abroad...my 2kobo

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
bosypumpin:

Cheers

Says who? I paid $156 CAD as an international student when applying to same school.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kennynelcon(m): 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
sshola:

Says who? I paid $156 CAD as an international student when applying to same school.
Admitted?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
sshola,you are funny o with this reply,well it fit the response
sshola:

You are funny sha. I hope the VO doesn't get a hint of this when you finally land the admission #lolz
Will you really want to pay school fees at all if you want to bypass application fee. One way I think is possible for you not to pay application fee is by going to edu fairs where you have direct contact with agents of different schools abroad...my 2kobo
;Dsshola,you are funny o with this reply,well it fit the response
sshola:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by osbon: 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hello Guys,

Please i need a quick advise on this:

In filling the "Application for study permit made outside Canada" form online,
Q6: Citizenship = Nigerian
Q7: Current country of Residence = Germany, Student Visa, Oct 2014, Dec 2016
Q8: Previous country of residence = None
Q9: Country where applying = Nigeria, Citizen, Date-Of-Birth,

My question is what date to use in the To field for question 9.

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Odinwa(m): 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hello everyone, I submitted my application today and I have handed everything over to God. hopefully I will be handed my visa in the coming weeks.

This is just a piece of information for those that are yet to submit, make sure you have 2 photocopies of your passport data page and also the bar code page Of your study Permit form, or else you will be charged 25 naira for one page photocopy there.
Secondly, while filling the study Permit form, in the section where they asked for "place of birth", make sure you write only the city or town, don't write the state or anything else cos I met 3 people that were sent back to correct it and come tomorrow after waiting for 4-5 hrs.

God bless you all and grant us our TRV IN Jesus name! Amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SAMUELS3(m): 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
Odinwa:
Hello everyone, I submitted my application today and I have handed everything over to God. hopefully I will be handed my visa in the coming weeks.

This is just a piece of information for those that are yet to submit, make sure you have 2 photocopies of your passport data page and also the bar code page Of your study Permit form, or else you will be charged 25 naira for one page photocopy there.
Secondly, while filling the study Permit form, in the section where they asked for "place of birth", make sure you write only the city or town, don't write the state or anything else cos I met 3 people that were sent back to correct it and come tomorrow after waiting for 4-5 hrs.

God bless you all and grant us our TRV IN Jesus name! Amen.

I guess you applied through paper route, how much is the fee now? Hope it's still N37,530?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Graviton2(m): 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
closed and approved

Just saw this.

Congrats bro. Finally!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.