Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) (13311 Views)

Latest Must Read Story : Sex As She Taught Me (18+) Episode 1 / Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) / She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by Donshegxy10(m): 11:34am On Feb 07, 2017
monsuru my guy, you no dey rest?
Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by jackpot(f): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
AccidentalGenius:
I'm I the only one that noticed the student and teachers writing are the same?

Look at the way the y's, a's, and t's are written. Identical. The letter e just gives him away.

And one final stroke for the camel's back. The pressure applied when writing is the same. Gentle and faint. The markings and the writings have the same pressure.

Lol I love little details
grin
Your logic didn't cut it. The teacher wrote on the board, while the student copied the question inside the exercise book and also provided the answer

1 Like

Re: See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2018
jackpot:
Your logic didn't cut it.The teacher wrote on the board, while the student copied the question inside the exercise book and also provided the answer

That must have been 'ACCIDENTAL LOGIC'. grin . Anyway, what reigns on NL is what in psychology is called HERD MENTALITY.

You could imagine 19 likes already so blindly clicked on that comment. NAIRALAND Ooooooo lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Version Of Mr Right / -- / Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.