Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,894 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? (2085 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
What are those things guys do that you dnt like? We promise to make a change.

Keep the comment coming!!
Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by Smellymouth: 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ayam erre to read comments

Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by cruzita(f): 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
well so many things, too numerous to mention
Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
Smellymouth:
Ayam erre to read comments
smellymouth and and his funny memes
Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
cruzita:
well so many things, too numerous to mention
mention one or two.. It might help us to change
Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by Smellymouth: 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
smelly.mouth and and his funny memes

grin make I hide for this thread, e get one babe called HateU2, she just dey pursue me anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
Not all guys but many.
I dislike how confused they are
I dislike how disrespectful they are to women
I dislike how they have become insensitive to other people's feelings
I dislike how redundant they have become

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin make I hide for this thread, e get one babe called H.ateU2, she just dey pursue me anyhow
tongue
Keep hiding, yeye noy

Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by Smellymouth: 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
HateU2:
tongue
Keep hiding, yeye noy
undecided I dey warn u ooo..
The next word wen I go talk, u go run

Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by Deboxoxo(m): 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
==>DEBO<==

Ko si ogbon te le da, ko si iwa to le wu, ta le fi te aye lorunnoo=>Ebenezer Obe.
Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
I h8 wen a guy(my guy) don't gimme attention.

I h8 wen a guy cheats
Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Not all guys but many.
I dislike how confused they are
I dislike how disrespectful they are to women
I dislike how they have become insensitive to other people's feelings
I dislike how redundant they have become
some guys may be disrespectful to ladies but sometimes ladies use to cause it. When some ladies wud be playing unnecessary hard to get and all sort of silly things, we have no option than to disrespect them.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
Smellymouth:

undecided I dey warn u ooo..
The next word wen I go talk, u go run
lol cheesy
Waka
Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by Smellymouth: 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
HateU2:
lol cheesy
Waka
grin tongue

1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin make I hide for this thread, e get one babe called HateU2, she just dey pursue me anyhow
she don catch you cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
some guys may be disrespectful to ladies but sometimes ladies use to cause it. When some ladies wud be playing unnecessary hard to get and all sort of silly things, we have no option than to disrespect them.
I see but you are missing it.

If a lady is playing hard to get, she is acting within her right and has caused nobody any harm. Why should her choice or delayed submission make a gentle man loose his senses. Hasnt he heard of patience or walking away?

A man should not talk silly of all women just because of a few (that have caused him harm) and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I see but you are missing it.

If a lady is playing hard to get, she is acting within her right and has caused nobody any harm. Why should her choice or delayed submission make a gentle man loose his senses. Hasnt he heard of patience or walking away?

A man should not talk silly of all women just because of a few (that have caused him harm) and vice versa.
i think u have a point but ladies of nowadays are overdoing it thereby making the supposed "wooer" to lose interest.

Atleast a week or two is enough for her to play hard to get
Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
i think u have a point but ladies of nowadays are overdoing it thereby making the supposed "wooer" to lose interest.

No men are the problem here. They can choose to move on or have a painful experience of "catching air" Sad how many choose the latter.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by marshalcarter: 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
#spreads mats

#sippin ma pop corn and chewing ma miranda#
Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by SweetieConstie(f): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
It turns me off when a guy is selfish and uncaring...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
she don catch you cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by Anabel(f): 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
HateU2:
I h8 wen a guy(my guy) don't gimme attention.

I h8 wen a guy cheats

Cheating is no longer a big deal, it's not part of the deal. All I wanna achieve is to be the lady he runs home to and his heart beats for. With that, even if he's got a hundred of them on him, he'll keep thinking about me. Shikena!!
Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by Anabel(f): 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
SweetieConstie:
It turns me off when a guy is selfish and uncaring...

I can murder a guy for being selfish. It irritates me
Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by Walexsammy(m): 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
Anabel:

Cheating is no longer a big deal, it's not part of the deal. All I wanna achieve is to be the lady he runs home to and his heart beats for. With that, even if he's got a hundred of them on him, he'll keep thinking about me. Shikena!!
you ain't asking for much shaa. May the good Lord grant you ur heart desire

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by Walexsammy(m): 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
Anabel:

not jst u dear, buh everyone faithful partner
Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by tonybosses: 3:11am On Apr 02, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

A week?? Bros a whole 7days?? You bad oooo.......

2days, if not I don move....... no be me wan bless her life b4?

I go keep my moni, find anoda 1 wen ready.

7days.... you knw wetin b 7days

Ah!!! Abeg ooo
Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:05am On Apr 02, 2016
tonybosses:

A week?? Bros a whole 7days?? You bad oooo.......

2days, if not I don move....... no be me wan bless her life b4?

I go keep my moni, find anoda 1 wen ready.

7days.... you knw wetin b 7days

Ah!!! Abeg ooo
haahah

but do u know some guys can toast a lady for a whole month but she is yet to say the almighty "yes"?
Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:12am On Apr 02, 2016
Anabel:

are you kidding? shocked
Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by Rapsodee(m): 7:15am On Apr 02, 2016
Girls provoke guys to disrespect them although they are meant to be respected but the way some of them behave you will have no choice but to shake your head and disrespect them.
Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by yuiop(m): 7:24am On Apr 02, 2016
You will still marry a guy shikena
Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 02, 2016
When a guy is struggling to speak good English especially with phonetics

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend And I Have Sex Up To 20 Times A Day – Is This Normal? / Am New Here! Am I Cute / See How Blac Chyna Exposed On Curves On Instagram To Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.