Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones (37572 Views)

Top 5 Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria According To WAEC / Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 / The State Of Public Secondary Schools In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by prophetfire: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
Klogo:
End-time and scam statistics. One does not need to have this infographic to know the state of education participation in Nigeria.

I quite agree lots of thousand primary schools might have been approved for the North, but the SE and SW have the highest enrollment and these figures given are only presented by the Northerners to get more allocation from the govt. Northerners scamming Nigeria since 1914. you call those children sitting under the tree school? and how many are those children sef if counted, minus those roaming the street begging, minus those who disdain western education and would prefer to enroll their wards at Islamic lessons.

#ScamNumber
You are quite on point my dear. Just like our scam population census.
Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by Vikkie14: 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
mikolo80:
schools, buildings, contracts not student,s. learn to read and comprehend
If your Junction is too low to assimilate what i typed, just take a chill. Use your tongue to count your teeths, i didnt mention anything STUDENTS in what i typed. You are the one with "eye-problem". Now, swerve outta ma lane.
Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by prophetfire: 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
Collinsc252:

very good information and an avenue to reflect on the political and socioeconomic structure of Nigeria.I will like to know if the source is from ministry of education or Nigeria bureau of statistics.
We need to tell ourselves bitter truth and no foreign interest will do that for us,about the fiscal responsibility structure of Nigeria Nation.without such evaluation and comeout with a structure that can fits into our religious,ethnic and language diversity , we will never move forward and continue to move backward.

It's a bitter pill to swallow, that system where federated units of Nigeria,convene monthly at abuja to share money, not only lazy and give room for political frauds,but it is totally anti progressive,it totally defies the rule of competition and development.
Nigeria is the only country or democracy in the world where such practice is done.
The secret of china today is when they open their economy,allowed their provinces to run their economy,which created competition among the provinces,with a political and policies from their central government.They are today world second biggest economy and also without oil.India,Usa and Japan the same story.
In canada province of Alberta has oil,they control their oil but they are not richer than province of Ontario and quebec that has no oil.Low oil prices affected only Alberta province but not all the country,that is the beauty of decentralized economy resources.
Today Rivers and other Niger delta states are struggling to pay salaries,while Anambra is increasing and paying salary bonuses.Who says that Niger delta states will do better than Anambra or Northern states if federal government creates competition among the states.
The problem is our political leaders are Lazy,visionless,not creative,that is reason they go for easy petrol money.
I wish and praying to God that price for oil will come down to 1usd per 1barrel.
I say a big amen to your prayers.
Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by prophetfire: 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
Dollyak:

Fertile? grin. What's your contribution to the federal government? Fertile in what exactly?
fertile with blood of christians spilled in religous violence n intorelance.

1 Like

Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by mikolo80: 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
Vikkie14:
If your Junction is too low to assimilate what i typed, just take a chill. Use your tongue to count your teeths, i didnt mention anything STUDENTS in what i typed. You are the one with "eye-problem". Now, swerve outta ma lane.
Chai and waec abi na neco allow this one pass English sef. na wa o
Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by Zane2point4(m): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
U cant believe this, pls dont mind the statistics, am currently in kebbi state state, wat they have here is arabic skul and dilapidated building wt almjiri teachers that look like ur average gateman in the east.

1 Like

Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
garfield16:

it's a shame the education is going to waste going by their comments on Nairaland
Choke on that
Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by vaca1: 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
ChappyChase:

Those guys wan cheat for everything! Election, census,education etc etc.......
cheating is their habit
Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by cg053: 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
Not surprised, it perfectly reflects the population distribution of the Nation Nigeria
Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by tarekamos: 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:
The East still has the highest enrollment rate ,with the best educational statistics

You can't be serious
Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
Boscojugunu:
Says who. Please furnish My ignorant soul with evidence
http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/pages/download/254
Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by vaca1: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
skelewu404:
but they still rule the country
I prefer not ruling and be comfortable than to rule a country and suffer big time
Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by tarekamos: 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
aminho:
AREWA ON TOP

I hope this is not connected to Buhari / APC feeding of school children program coming up soonest.
Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by scholes0(m): 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
so SW has 14% of PUBLIC primary schools whilst accounting for at least 25% of the national population.....
Maybe the rest are in private schools ....

1 Like

Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by iwakunbaba: 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
My sister served in kaduna, can you imagine that you have to teach English using hausa to explain what you want to say. angry grin
Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by KLand(m): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
This is a shocking revelation. If there are so many primary schools in the north, why are there so many almajiris on the streets of towns in the northern states?
Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by Chessco(m): 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:
The East still has the highest enrollment rate ,with the best educational statistics
http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/pages/download/254
thanks bro. I found the document you shared very useful.

1 Like

Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by compoundC: 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
[size=38pt]this is what you claim. but look at cowbellpedia. who did well in the schools. [/size]
Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by compoundC: 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by maasoap(m): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
AmuDimpka:
This is crazy..just the way that these gooffons said that north is more populated than south ..I keep asking how can a desert region be more populated than a coastal states or place with tropical forest ....I am in north now yet you drive for hours you won't see a decent settlement

Nigeria is just a lie..director seems to be on point
Ignorance at its peak. It is not about the tropical forest or Sahara desert. It is about rate of reproduction, how many wives per man, early or late marriages, number of children per family as well as child birth spacing. Down south, it is mostly one man one wife, late marriages, few children per family as well as adequate spacing between children while everything is opposite with the northern Nigeria. I hope you got it now.
Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by Caseless: 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
ChappyChase:

And yet they are the ones with the highest number of illiterate!!!!!
when you put the number of literate in the north against the south, north has more. It is the ratio of literates against the illiterates within the north that's giving you the impression u have about the north.
Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by iyb(m): 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
people that have never been to the north always assume the worst and they are displaying it here on nairaland especially the igbos i dont know what their problem is.
why are they so hate prone,arrogant and selfish they look down on everybody thinking they are the highest pinnacle of civilization yet the most useless region in Nigeria filled with criminals and low lives is the south east
God give igbos insight
Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by ChappyChase: 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
Caseless:
when you put the number of literate in the north against the south, north has more. It is the ratio of literates against the illiterates within the north that's giving you the impression u have about the north.
Hmmm! Oga I have lived in gombe, kaduna, jos, abuja, kano and currently adamawa so I no dey blab!
Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by Caseless: 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
AmuDimpka:
This is crazy..just the way that these gooffons said that north is more populated than south .. I keep asking how can a desert region be more populated than a coastal states or place with tropical forest ....I am in north now yet you drive for hours you won't see a decent settlement

Nigeria is just a lie..director seems to be on point
i've always been waiting for this stvpid line to pop up after asari made a fool of himself with this line last timd, and here you are with it.
Let me educate you and cure ur ignorance.
Answer my questions:
if population is about proximity to rain forest, why is bayelsa not the most populous state in Nigeria?
In the US, do we have state that do not have connection to coast-line that are highier in population than those on the coastline?
Why do we have very few people living on the islands?
What's your empirical evidence to show that proximity to coastline is directly proportional to population explosion?
In the east, you have that settlements(people live distance apart) that depicts low population too, is that as a result of desertification or proximity to desert?
haven't you asked yourself why the 'desert ridden' north has more food and fertile land than your so called coastal states? If proximity to desert reduces population, it should reduce soil fertility and farming too.
Where in the north are you living? Tell me the routes you have travelled so i can burst ur lies. U talk as if in the south , u drive and meet 'reasonable settlement' everywhere.
Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by Caseless: 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
ChappyChase:

Hmmm! Oga I have lived in gombe, kaduna, jos, abuja, kano and currently adamawa so I no dey blab!
the only states i have not been to in the south is cross river and akwa ibom. So, what are u saying? I served in the east, and the story is a sorry one too.
Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
aminho:
AREWA ON TOP and to those bigots shouting
The ratio of students in the north is higher than those in your enclave just because some do not go to school does not mean that we have no students at all

The WAEC RESULTS SAYS IT ALL.. LOL
Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
bisiboi:
You woke up today, you saw ur body still laying helplessly on the bed. You were shocked so u tried calling ur room mate who was sleeping next to you and he did not hear you mention his name.
You tried to pick up your phone to make a call to somebody and u couldon't pick it up.
You started crying but no one heard you.
You try touching the gate to go out, but u penetrated.
You went outside and your house mates were Chating, but you were not recognize
After some few minutes,you saw your house mates coming out of your room with a severe cry.
All you could hear them saying is"HE IS GONE"
You stood there watching them cry and crying.
So you asked urself WHERE EXACTLY ARE YOU GOING.
Your spirit started crying bitterly,becaues you were not prepared to start that journey so sooner.
BRETHREN where exactly are you going when you stop breathing.
Are you aware of your final destination ?
Remember your creator now because we have a place to go. So start preparing.
Share to a group, because I choose this group and prompt them GOD CAN SAFE YOUR JOURNEY UNTIL YOUR FINAL DESTINATION. Pm

FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN IS THE HALLMARK OF RELIGIOUS FANATICS
Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by Balkan(m): 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lies that these Abokkis have been feeling Nigerians with. From the stistics above, you can see that the NW alone has more schools than the whole of SE, SS and SO put together.

Our problem in this country are Yorubas.
Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by judondasylva(m): 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
wow hmmmm so the north have more primary schools? but why are most of them uneducated?
Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by Elebiju1: 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
bisiboi:
You woke up today, you saw ur body still laying helplessly on the bed. You were shocked so u tried calling ur room mate who was sleeping next to you and he did not hear you mention his name.
You tried to pick up your phone to make a call to somebody and u couldon't pick it up.
You started crying but no one heard you.
You try touching the gate to go out, but u penetrated.
You went outside and your house mates were Chating, but you were not recognize
After some few minutes,you saw your house mates coming out of your room with a severe cry.
All you could hear them saying is"HE IS GONE"
You stood there watching them cry and crying.
So you asked urself WHERE EXACTLY ARE YOU GOING.
Your spirit started crying bitterly,becaues you were not prepared to start that journey so sooner.
BRETHREN where exactly are you going when you stop breathing.
Are you aware of your final destination ?
Remember your creator now because we have a place to go. So start preparing.
Share to a group, because I choose this group and prompt them GOD CAN SAFE YOUR JOURNEY UNTIL YOUR FINAL DESTINATION. Pm
how come you know how it feels to be dead?

1 Like

Re: Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones by Elebiju1: 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
Caseless:
the only states i have not been to in the south is cross river and akwa ibom. So, what are u saying? I served in the east, and the story is a sorry one too.
Akwa ibom is worse, we force them to attend classes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) / Nigerian-British Student Designs A Cathedral With Cereal Boxes (Photos) / The 7 Courses To Replace Mass Communication Degree In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.