Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,236 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. (21246 Views)

How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? / Victoria Island Garden City Flooded After Hours Of Rainfall In Lagos Today (Pics / Pictures Of Ikeja After Few Hours Of Rain Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by persius555(m): 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
shikshark:
for i.b.....no power everywhere, this is how ibadan looks like @ night
Its not totally black. I can still see what looks like ghost movement in the image. Are u living in mars? Lol
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by RobinHez(m): 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
Zector:

I ve the solution provided you call me
Too expensive. Ain't it?
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Tunde25(m): 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
Here in Apete, Ibadan. It's either 20-30 minutes in the day and 12am-5am in the morning when it won't be useful
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Krayzeejhay(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
24/7hrs here in uyo...
Them just bring am sef!...so I wonder how the 0MW came to be
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by DRPMJ(m): 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
For the past two days, we don't have light
Katsina
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by iyoti: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
In Ogba, not up to 1hr in 4days. I don't mind taking IKEDC to court, they are very heavy scammers. Ikedc are thieves, rouges and a very unorganized institution.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by breakeven: 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
ZERO HOURS OF POWER SUPPLY. IT HAS BEEN SO SINCE BUBU CAME TO POWER. SOMETIMES THEY WILL JUST FLASH THE LIGHT PROBABLY TO REMIND YOU THAT THE BILLS WILL SOON COME.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by chibes998(m): 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
In my area lite don't last 4 10min... Even nepa don collect swear pass police 4 my area... Started after APC won d election...@ orile lagos
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by StarOnEarth(m): 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
12hours
Here in ife
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by olasaeed1: 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
20 hrs daily.... No lie i stay in jos
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by scopiicaar: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
zero power supply since 3months ago........Ibogun Ifo
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by ekensi01: 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
The person that post this a new person in Nigeria. Did NEPA/PHCN tell you they have a specific time for bring light here in Nigeria? My place they use to bring light when the NEPA manager of my place dont have money for fuel.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Daniel6(m): 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
Kyase:

I swear I just wonder.
na middle belt you dey?
as for me only on Thursdays by 12-5pm light no dey show our site so technically we dey get light 23hours a day
i dey enjoy light for Lokoja oooo
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Tolulopy(m): 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
6hrs, Gaa Akanbi,Ilorin.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Johnnyhardex(m): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
Between 12 to 16 hours for the past 5 days EKITI NORTH
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Kyase(m): 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
Daniel6:

i dey enjoy light for Lokoja oooo
I noticed middle belt are the ones flexing the megawatts grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by IrradiatoR: 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
cutienik:
No light for d past 365 days av bn here nd according to d old residents here..no light since 2yrs now

Reporting frm Magboro behind MFM Lagos Ibadan expressway,Ogun state.

same with IBAFO, it's like Ogun state govt have forgotten about that part of its state
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by dayojags10(m): 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
Total blackout here in Ajara, Badagry. I hate dis place, even during GEJ term, the light here no good but e come worse now. Total blackout for about 2weeks+ and still counting
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by toneochuko(m): 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
24 hours for 3 days one day off
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by omisakint: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
Myde4naija:
You are a bloody lair, osogbo don't have 24hrs at any point and now you still have more than 20hrs of power liar

I don't want to argue with you. Happy new month and God bless you. Take your lamentation somewhere else
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by adetounblessing(f): 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
24 hours
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by mrlaw93(m): 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
omartins:

Make I come charge my phone? No fuel in my Gen. Lol.
I would ve allowed that if the "m" in ur profile is "f"
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by mrlaw93(m): 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
rhektor:

Hmmmmmm which part of Agbado ijaye are you? Cos I'm presently at Meran no power supply since Easter Sunday till now
Ijaiye nt Meran ..
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by tr3y(m): 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
Like 15 to 20 hours
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by chimah3(m): 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
2!! Unbelievable!! For an Abuja Known for constant power supply!! That's what happens when u carry a man who Couldn't solve the power problem of just Lagos to solve that of Nigeria undecided

Change bawo!!!
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Ijaya123: 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
I enjoy about 18hrs on the ever age daily.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by austinray: 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
Less than 15 minutes mid nightly; it's as bad as that here at Fate road Ilorin.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by curvilicious: 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
4 my area we are haves ligh 4 abt 3hrs nw
B4 b4 we are haves ligh 4 24hrs
Our friz is blocking but nw we offing d friz due to low qwarrent

Is the changie we are wanting grin
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by onitaja(m): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
No light for over 60 day. After Awoyaya, Lekki Epe express way.
Gov. Ambode what did you commision last week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by benzion72(m): 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
Honestly APC need to move fast to retain the good will that brought them in or else they will not see any vote come 2019. The PDP should not be happy about my statement, cause where ever you see PDP you must run they are the harbingers of Nigeria problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mohammed Babandede Decorated As Immigration Comptroller-General / Killings: Defend Yourselves, Ortom Tells Benue Residents / Illegal Refinery: NSCDC Disbands Anti-vandal Unit After Wike’s Outburst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.