Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. (21188 Views)

How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? / Victoria Island Garden City Flooded After Hours Of Rainfall In Lagos Today (Pics / Pictures Of Ikeja After Few Hours Of Rain Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Sunday1310(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
48hrs nw, strange. Mayb they forgot.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
10 minutes daily since last week.

Ibadan

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by afolayangs(m): 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
During the day like 5 hrs and throughout the nite
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Adebayofca: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
24 hrs blackout for 6 days and still counting...

Fuel is N180/litre @ filling stations.

I'm beginning to lose hope in this "change"

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
obingwa Abia state at least 18 hrs we used to have 20-22 hrs early this year
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Vomm: 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
Per day ke? If I am to calculate per week it will be easier cos it's less than 10 hours per week. Some times for 2 or 3 days we don't see light and on the forth day we may have it for like 4hours

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by oyinkinola: 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
24/24,7/7 here! thanks
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by FLYFIRE(m): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
MrImole:
Some nairalanders be like "we do have light for about 30hours in a day".
The huge amount bubu allocated to lai mohammed ministry for the purpose of lying will be wasted for nothing even after aisha jollof rice because Nigerians are seeing. Two months GEJ left omenka posted frozen pure water bags riding on GEJ's strong work.... today, one uses the refrigirators as warmers instead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Damfostopper(m): 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
Calabar,.... Mount zion area, Calabar South...... 20hours we sleep on light
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by oluwasegun007(m): 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
all i wanna say is dat I can't wait to see my bill.....blood will flow

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Sylvester70(m): 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
before change if u enter my side(aba- obohia)e go silient like graveyard every body go the flex light for him home even my battray de reach 10% e no go worry me but now there is change dem mistakenly touch our switch come see as everybody dey shout UP NEPA! UP NEPA!! UP NEPA!! u go come the run make u go plug ur power bank,extra battray and ur phone wey dey 58%(na gen i use charge am) as u wan plug am na so dem go com take am u com remember say u fall down for stair case while u dey run na so u go de hear THIS MAD PEPOEL DON TAKE LIGHT.
besides i dey sleep one night my bros come wake me up ask me why i dey smile like that i tell am say 2019 don reach for my dream.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Vomm: 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
Loose hope ke! You voted for the messiah and we must all enjoy the change

Pls dont complain

Adebayofca:
24 hrs blackout for 6 days and still counting...

Fuel is N180/litre @ filling stations.

I'm beginning to lose hope in this "change"

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by rhektor(m): 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
mrlaw93:
In my area Agbado-Ijaiye in Lagos state, we still have regular power supply. Sometimes 24hrs or even three straight days. If there will be any interruptions within, it will be for just few hours.

How is power supply in your own area? A friend of mine said the last time there was light in his area was 3weeks ago and it lasted for just 15mims.

Hmmmmmm which part of Agbado ijaye are you? Cos I'm presently at Meran no power supply since Easter Sunday till now

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Xtanixlax(m): 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
My side the try shaa.... we normally get light on average of 13-15 MINUTES everyday.
*laughing?*
bro 't used to be 10-30secs!!!
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Section8(m): 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
3hrs on a good day 3hrs 30min out of 24hrs...CHANGE!!
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by basadenet: 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
We usually have 15 to 18 hours daily except 1 day off.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Sunnydj: 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
I dont even know how IKEDC is disributing their own while Alausa/Oregun area are having all day light but Oke ira which is under the same disco are suffering for almost a week,are they given some area preferential treatment and at the end of the month they will bring bill.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
close to 24hrs here in kainji
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by 2sexycom(m): 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
ireneony:
I'm a Nigerian. Stop stalking me.
I know you are a Nigerian but I said you are NOT in Nigeria. So shut up.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by shaqhead: 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
Paretomaster:
For d past one week in Lokoja.....20-22 hours don't know how dey do it......
Guy dt is so true...I work around phase 2 and stay around felele...ryt now there is lyt sinc last night!
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by joey150(m): 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ph shell r.a average of 22hours everyday.

In lagos where i also stay sometimes average 8hours every 2 days.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by omenka(m): 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
FLYFIRE:

The huge amount bubu allocated to lai mohammed ministry for the purpose of lying will be wasted for nothing even after aisha jollof rice because Nigerians are seeing. Two months GEJ left omenka posted frozen pure water bags riding on GEJ's strong work.... today, one uses the refrigirators as warmers instead
Haba bros!!!! Shame no dey catch una?? How do you guys manage to lie so easily?? What was the state of electricity when Jonathan was leaving, with banks, telecoms operators, radio stations and other industries closing shop due to a total breakdown in power supply and unavailability of petroleum products??

Make una dey lie small small abeg, it aint lik we were born yesterday and don't remember history.

Jonathan spent 5years plus and that was how he exited Abuja shamefully, handing over a totally comatose economy. Today, Baba has barely spent a year in office and you people expect him to do in that time what Jonathan couldn't in over 5years.

We are facing challenges, yes, but things will get better. If comparism is what yall want, let's make it on level playing field. When Buhari is through with his first term, you guys can bring out all your measuring indices so we can compare. For now, it is too early to call.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by otukpo(f): 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
Zero supply in my area.

Infact, i cant remember the last time i saw light in my area.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by owanedo: 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
cutienik:
No light for d past 365 days av bn here nd according to d old residents here..no light since 2yrs now

Reporting frm Magboro behind MFM Lagos Ibadan expressway,Ogun state.
no light for the past 2yrs una still go build house for that kan place. pele.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Myde4naija(m): 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
Papalanto ewekoro lg in Ogun state, about 18hrs a day. I think we have a fair share of
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Franky826: 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
ireneony:
I'm a Nigerian. Stop stalking me.

You're not in Nigeria and been Nigeria is different na undecided am also a Nigerian but not in Nigeria. I hope you don't quote and blast me biko cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by ahahnow: 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
0 hours in Festac.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by festyese: 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
Min of 23hrs everyday but sometime it could stay up to 3days uninterrupted in rantya, state lowcost, jos
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by Myde4naija(m): 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
You are a bloody lair, osogbo don't have 24hrs at any point and now you still have more than 20hrs of power liar
omisakint:
From osogbo in osun state...

Before change

24 hours

After change

Less than 10 hours

. I don't charge my phone unless it on 1% but now I dare not try it.
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by ireneony(f): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
Franky826:

You're not in Nigeria and been Nigeria is different na undecided am also a Nigerian but not in Nigeria. I hope you don't quote and blast me biko cheesy cheesy cheesy
no ooo..a whole you grin who am I to blast u cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by premier79(m): 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
average of 0.025hr at olodo in Ibadan.There is no light for almost four days now
Re: How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. by chekasforchekas: 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
Emekamex:
8hrs a day here in Trans Ekulu Enugu.
hmmm my brother u no dey sure oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Departs Abuja For Sochi, Russia (Photos) / CJN Muhammad Replies Supreme Court Justices’ Protest Letter / Buhari, APC Governors Meet Inside Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.