Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman (66964 Views)

Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” / Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by hezy4real01(m): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
Wow this one serious

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by debris: 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by ruphytelecom(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
I will definitely show my wife this pictures

2 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Glossyclick(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
shocked shocked shocked she really slim down ooo.

Make she tell em sisters the TRICK

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by esosuo: 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
Miracles do.really.happen ,but watin go come happen to the excess skin hope it wont be flappy sha ,she looks cuter being fat jor
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Madeu(m): 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
hakinze00:
Hehe my lord is a miracle working God! grin

Liposuction works better!!
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
Yea baby!!!
We 'Lepa' rocks.
Hard work pays
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Oluwabimpe1: 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
nice
axortedbabe:
Now she is lepacious bose
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Ada9103(f): 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
Chai na which baba do the jazz......cuz me need the jazz too
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by iyatrustee(f): 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
One fat sister go don collobi all her old clothes cheesy

One man's beef is another man's turkey.

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by martineverest(m): 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
Husband be don hard AM... Na princess remain... Her name was her motivation

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Spicym(f): 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
#Team#lepacious
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by chinchum(m): 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
power of confession.

3 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by martineverest(m): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
cruzita:
shocked Jesu !!!she don come down oooo.let her tell our obese sisters the trick she used.
she first Dey up before?

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by diva90: 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
All these fat ladies have no excuse again

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by 4nobody4every1: 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Davozy: 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
Dsrooftiles:
We all knew she was working on her weight but this new photo of her is just simply amazing!

She shared it some minutes ago on instagram with this caption below:
You lose weight, maybe three or four pounds maybe much more. But you slip, have a bad day, or a "weak moment" and you eat something you shouldn't have. And what do you tell yourself? 'Now I've completely blown it!' I might as well really binge!

Wow!like the new look

Beware the trap of perfectionism - aim to eat sensibly and healthily most of the time not all the time. Don't live under a self imposed dictatorship.
We all eat more than we should of the wrong kind of stuff now and then. Think of your weight as something that (once you've reached a healthy weight) can go up and down to some extent.

Have a 'sliding scale' in your mind of a couple of pounds either side your target weight. Everyone's weight fluctuates a bit and you should prepare for this. No one can live for long under a self imposed too harsh dictatorship. The whole idea is to enjoy the journey because it's the journey of a lifetime. Change what 'treats' mean to you.
Like I always say it's a mind game: all our lives we have been brainwashed; from childhood it's drummed into us that "treats" consist of fatty, sugary empty calorific stodge.
So what happens next? We start eating healthily and suddenly we have no treats. We feel deprived.

Of course a treat is whatever you decide it is. Is it really a treat to clog arteries, add unsightly fat, feel bad about yourself, risk diabetes and heart disease? Then out of guilt go on a binge?
Write down five treats that don't involve enhancing fat or sugar. Whether the treat is calling a friend, going for a walk, or even having a cup of special tea or coffee, we can all reward and comfort ourselves. It's how we do it that counts. Weight loss is not a cure-all
Don't expect weight loss to cure all of life's problems. Sure you'll be healthier, fitter and so on, and that will have positive and maybe unexpected positive ripple effects but, as a slimmer person, you'll still have a bad day in the office, moments of self doubt, times when you feel undervalued.
Believe it or not, many people feel let down when they become slimmer and then find that being slim doesn't solve all their problems in one go (i discovered that the hard way and it was a painful reality) to be continued.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDsMA1IOFJm/
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Dklef(m): 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
She's looking really cute now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Jabioro: 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
...and why she complaining about her feeds ? she got exactly what she want except she go back to her old ways.
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by bettercreature(m): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
folks4luv:
Now this is d kinda change we need in this country lol. congrats to her...
You mean we should all loose weight?
Seriously i dont know how to do this my sister has been trying to loose weight for 2yrs now but sadly she just keeps gaining more
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by hustla(m): 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
Sholaystar4me:
All she used was forever C9, FIT 1 and FIT 2 coupled with exercise, shikenaa.. U can browse it to confirm, and if u need c9 and the rest delivered to u anywhere, u can contact me thru call or whatsapp. Number in singnature

Trueeeeeee
Dose 3 + exercise

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by ashala(m): 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
Tah,she go soon fat again tongue

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by mideactive: 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
Eledumare o!Eniola Badmos,whr ar u?

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by hustla(m): 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
bettercreature:
You mean we should all loose weight?
Seriously i dont know how to do this my sister has been trying to loose weight for 2yrs now but sadly she just keeps gaining more

Tel her to buy clean 9
Fit 1 and
Fit 2

She will Lose it all
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by ebyoma(f): 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
shocked No way.. I mean like seriously?? I mean OMG..

I mean #Just_Speechless

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Missmossy(f): 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
Am wowed cheesy she has really transformed. Good for her.

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by ladyF(f): 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
Na this kain inspiration I need right now...all this fat that ayam adding cry cry cry Chai! Chai!! Chai!!!

My journey to lose 30 kg at least this month starts right now. So help me God grin

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by kaziblake(f): 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
Looking good now.
Lepa dey reign
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by wengerjay(m): 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
April fool or full?
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
she put in work! work!.....work work work work work (rihanna's voice!)
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by M4gunners: 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
Beautiful a role model.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts / I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals / I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.