Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman (66961 Views)

Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” / Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Yewandequeen(f): 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
cruzita:
shocked Jesu !!!she don come down oooo.let her tell our obese sisters the trick she used.
she did liposuction
if u watched the ay recent concert u will see she now has flappy upper arm
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by fireforfire: 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
Miracle leleyi o grin
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Yewandequeen(f): 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
ruphytelecom:
I will definitely show my wife this pictures
she did liposuction jare

u think diet or exercise will bring her down like that?
time.
no spoil ur wifes mood oooo abegi this is surgery
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by olarhtunji(m): 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
I swear I don't understand anything she wrote there
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by stchinedu: 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
bettercreature:
Where can i get them please?i mean a shop! i dont want to buy it online so i'll know where to go if there is complication
It is not sold in a shop. They did that to avoid fake...just place your order online by calling the number, give your adress and it will be delivered to you. You pay on delivery!
That stuff works! I have used it and I can tell you with confidence that it is safe and it works.
I am not their marketer, I have used it and can tell you I lost pounds of flesh. ..especially that tommy fat.

However, losing weight has more to do with discipline than what you use. If you are not disciplined and go back to your old habit...its like going to the river with a basket to fetch water...fruitless effort.

This is my take...ask yourself why you want to lose that weight...
1. Is it to be fit and healthy
Or
2. To be "fit" to impress "him", "her" or "them"

If your answer is number 1, go for it
If your answer is number 2, you are not ready.
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Greenback: 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
Well,she still looks plump and succulent and of cos,robust...robust,succulent and plump like that vickyrotex girl,hehehe...
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Hydriss(m): 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
Henycymama:

Wetin go make person run??
when she pull off loose skin go too much...u dig?
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by 4nobody4every1: 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2016

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by maxjax(m): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
even the Bobbie too reduce oooooo
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by refiner(f): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
...waooo beautiful!
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by curvilicious: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lepacious Bose!
Change! shocked
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by omojesu202(m): 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
MrCounselor:
Is she the reason why these silly EPL warlords decided to score 4-0 each today? Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea.

Smh, Leicester City all the way!
If you think Leicester is winning this EPL title, make some dough by checking my signature out.

wait until after their match with Southampton
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by cutegoddy(m): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=Dsrooftiles post=44338431]We all knew she was working on her weight but this new photo of her is just simply amazing!

She shared it some minutes ago on instagram with this caption below:
You lose weight, maybe three or four pounds maybe much more. But you slip, have a bad day, or a "weak moment" and you eat something you shouldn't have. And what do you tell yourself? 'Now I've completely blown it!' I might as well really binge!

Beware the trap of perfectionism - aim to eat sensibly and healthily most of the time not all the time. Don't live under a self imposed dictatorship.
We all eat more than we should of the wrong kind of stuff now and then. Think of your weight as something that (once you've reached a healthy weight) can go up and down to some extent.

Have a 'sliding scale' in your mind of a couple of pounds either side your target weight. Everyone's weight fluctuates a bit and you should prepare for this. No one can live for long under a self imposed too harsh dictatorship. The whole idea is to enjoy the journey because it's the journey of a lifetime. Change what 'treats' mean to you.
Like I always say it's a mind game: all our lives we have been brainwashed; from childhood it's drummed into us that "treats" consist of fatty, sugary empty calorific stodge.
So what happens next? We start eating healthily and suddenly we have no treats. We feel deprived.

Of course a treat is whatever you decide it is. Is it really a treat to clog arteries, add unsightly fat, feel bad about yourself, risk diabetes and heart disease? Then out of guilt go on a binge?
Write down five treats that don't involve enhancing fat or sugar. Whether the treat is calling a friend, going for a walk, or even having a cup of special tea or coffee, we can all reward and comfort ourselves. It's how we do it that counts. Weight loss is not a cure-all
Don't expect weight loss to cure all of life's problems. Sure you'll be healthier, fitter and so on, and that will have positive and maybe unexpected positive ripple effects but, as a slimmer person, you'll still have a bad day in the office, moments of self doubt, times when you feel undervalued.
Believe it or not, many people feel let down when they become slimmer and then find that being slim doesn't solve all their problems in one go (i discovered that the hard way and it was a painful reality) to be continued.

htapril fool!
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by nickxtra(m): 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
No magic. She was just destined to be fat at one point and at the appropriate point, she gets down and this is what has happened. If God destined you fat and you are remaking yourself to please people and 'modern' trends, there is always a price to pay. Pls keep your body as God made it , eat wisely, exercise, love, keep a happy mood always, be close to your God in stewardship and prayers and you are good to live a happy long life, period!
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by funkymatics(f): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
haaa all things are possible indeed. this is lala to roke, ile lon bo
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by classiclight(m): 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
She has really worked on herself, omo see transformation
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by faibru: 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
Na drugs she take jhoor... she didn't work on herself
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by temmybuhnmy(f): 9:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
Wow wonderful
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by pwettiejay(f): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
Wow! When I'm thinking of how to put on weight, someone is trying to lose some pounds, .......but that's a really big transformation tho shocked
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by ebenholer(m): 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
can that be actually real, or she was cloned. The two pics am seeing seems unfamiliar.
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by san316(m): 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
datigbogirl:

Who wants to be seen as a clown?

There are various other means of livelihood than clowning yourself...

She's a popular because she's a clown. Not that she really funny, ppl laugh because she uses her fatness to crack jokes with her sagging cheeks giving the physical humor. Just like I go die with his long neck.

Unless she's leaving comedy to motivational speaking, nada!!
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by pattybf(f): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
is she really d one?
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by phlemzy: 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
This is incredible!!!
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by streamsofjoy(f): 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
Power in any name u choose to bear. She knows she was very fat wen she said her stage name was lepacious bose, now the lepaness is becoming a reality in her life.
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by mkoabiola: 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
Who get her noba
I heard she is still single
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Lsofdk(m): 11:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ada9103:

embarassed embarassed embarassed lepacious jazz
*views dp again* you're already lepa nah!btw tell us the baba wey do ur own jazzgrin
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by rukkyland(m): 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
the booby slim fit too?
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by datigbogirl: 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
san316:

She's a popular because she's a clown. Not that she really funny, ppl laugh because she uses her fatness to crack jokes with her sagging cheeks giving the physical humor. Just like I go die with his long neck.

Unless she's leaving comedy to motivational speaking, nada!!

Did you understand a thing in my post?
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Henycymama(f): 11:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hydriss:
when she pull off loose skin go too much...u dig?

Naah
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Hydriss(m): 11:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
Henycymama:

Naah
that's the truth dear, check out her size now and compare with when she was bigger,the excess weight loss would surely have an effect on her skin....you loose fat no mean say ur skin go tight back . I'm certain she wouldn't be proud to show off what's under,at least not yet
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 03, 2016
folks4luv:
Now this is d kinda change we need in this country lol. congrats to her...
dzts d kind of change we re getting actually.... A LEAN ECONOMY
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by roxanne3(f): 12:18am On Apr 03, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh / I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals / Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.