Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? (4550 Views)

She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. / Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? / Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by unapapadeycraze: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
Guys out of all the beautiful ladies that you've seen on nairaland, who would you like to see unclad?

I'm still conducting most beautiful lady contest. for now, I would go for onstelly.

Wbu?
Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by falconey(m): 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
grin

All, i'll start with f@r@no

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by onstelly(f): 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Guys out of all the beautiful ladies that you've seen on nairaland, who would you like to see unclad?

I'm still conducting most beautiful lady contest. for now, I would go for onstelly.

Wbu?
Uncles Lol
Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by merrijosh(m): 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
Na ladyF for make sense for me grin
Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by cruzita(f): 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
can I mention a male?if yes, I go W,M,S.they know themselves
Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by unapapadeycraze: 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
onstelly:

Uncles Lol

Aunty, I'm airing my viewcheesy. I don't mind if I'm allowed to you knowcheesy.

You should do me a pm.

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by unapapadeycraze: 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
cruzita:
can I mention a male?if yes, I go W,M,S.they know themselves

I said guys only. Na if them mention your name, na that time you fit CUMment.
Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Bluezy13(m): 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hmmm...

Just observing...
Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by pendusky(m): 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Wbu?

Hadez and Pheals
Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
i don't like seeing girls nudee, it scares a living crab out of me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by ladyF(f): 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
merrijosh:
Na ladyF for make sense for me grin
LMAO!!! Wetin person no go see for this NL sha....

You didn't see the part where the OP said "out of all the beautiful girls"? grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Jblaiseboy(m): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hate.u2 go dey ok,just dat she get boo for here

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
Jblaiseboy:
Hate.u2 go dey ok,just dat she get boo for here

seconded baba.. Hateu2 grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by merrijosh(m): 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
ladyF:

LMAO!!! Wetin person no go see for this NL sha....

You didn't see the part where the OP said "out of all the beautiful girls"? grin

U r beautiful enough

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Jblaiseboy(m): 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
BreadandBeans:

seconded baba.. Hateu2 grin
can we both share her ?* cos i no want follow person fight

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
Jblaiseboy:
sure na grin I like to share things o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Cholls(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
my brother ButterFlyEffect

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
Jblaiseboy:

breadandbeans, what a moniker undecided.
Both of una, hang over dey worry u abi undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
The following are my potential candidates:

Mizmycoli, missy89, houseofglam7, modath, pentiumpro & that naughty girl called sinaj. grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
Cholls:
my brother ButterFlyEffect

lipsrsealed Oh my
Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Jblaiseboy(m): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
HateU2:
breadandbeans, what a moniker undecided. Both of una, hang over dey worry u abi undecided
what of hang under ?
Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by ireneony(f): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
What is romance section turning into?
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Smellymouth: 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
Nawa oo
Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
Jblaiseboy:

what of hang under ?
undecided undecided
Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Houseofglam7(f): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
Zoharariel:
The following are my potential candidates:

Mizmycoli, missy89, houseofglam7, modath, pentiumpro & that naughty girl called sinaj. grin

Hehehehehe
So you wan see my yansh cool
Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by cooljoe(m): 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
ireneony:
undecided
hope u won't be offended if I pick u? me I choose ireneony tongue
ireneony:
undecided
hope u won't be offended if I pick u? me I choose ireneony
Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by rodDICK(m): 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
I'd pick my beloved Mznelly
Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by firstking01(m): 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
Jadekitana, walks fast outa thread before she arrivesgrin

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Pheals(f): 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
pendusky:

Hadez and Pheals

make I off my clothes grin

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by MoneypassGod(m): 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
Laveda. At least make i for see how a biological borehole looks like. I for also like see dat red toto wey kashybaby carry.

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by ba7man(m): 11:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
And just how will seeing a female naked body help me and mankind as a whole

2 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Calebosko(m): 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
I for like see jadekitana and laveda standing neked in one room let me compare dem borehole

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Men Should Look Out For Before Marrying A Woman / God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth / Beautiful Couple ‘Take A Shower’ In Matching Outfits Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.