Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,253 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? (4577 Views)

She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. / Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? / Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Luckyk(f): 12:41am On Apr 03, 2016
ireneony:
What is romance section turning into? undecided
i taya oh!
Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 03, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Laveda. At least make i for see how a biological borehole looks like. I for also like see dat red toto wey kashybaby carry.

Sorry...I don't fancy kids.. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by MoneypassGod(m): 2:13am On Apr 03, 2016
KashyBaby:

Sorry...I don't fancy kids.. undecided
i'm just complimenting ya pusssy.

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 03, 2016
crotonite:
i don't like seeing girls nudee, it scares a living crab out of me.
I wish they where all like you sad

Op this thread is disgusting!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by MoneypassGod(m): 2:27am On Apr 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I wish they where all like you sad

Op this thread is disgusting!!!
Seeing ur fresh toto wont be a bad idea. Hope u take care of it very well, cos i hate toto wey dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 03, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Seeing ur fresh toto wont be a bad idea. Hope u take care of it very well, cos i hate toto wey dey smell.
Then I'll be sure ta make it real smelly...jest fer you wink

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by MoneypassGod(m): 3:56am On Apr 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Then I'll be sure ta make it real smelly...jest fer you wink
Then i will be honoured to wash it clean for u. U r welcome.

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Nobody: 4:12am On Apr 03, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Then i will be honoured to wash it clean for u. U r welcome.
If you want them fingers an hands whole an unharmed you gon keep em ta yaself cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by MoneypassGod(m): 4:22am On Apr 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
If you want them fingers an hands whole an unharmed you gon keep em ta yaself cheesy
I will use my mouth not my fingers
Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Nobody: 4:43am On Apr 03, 2016
MoneypassGod:
I will use my mouth not my fingers
Well you gon find it won't work as well as it useta if you don't gone from me cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by MoneypassGod(m): 4:56am On Apr 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Well you gon find it won't work as well as it useta if you don't gone from me cheesy wink
I just wanna lick, suck and fvck dat ya fresh swollen and wet pusssy dat is already dripping. Tras me u gon enjoy it. Jas give me a chance.

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Nobody: 5:04am On Apr 03, 2016
MoneypassGod:
I just wanna lick, suck and fvck dat ya fresh swollen and wet pusssy dat is already dripping. Tras me u gon enjoy it. Jas give me a chance.
Oooh how you gon do all that with swollen mouth an broke fingers cheesy
Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by MoneypassGod(m): 5:08am On Apr 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Oooh how you gon do all that with swollen mouth an broke fingers cheesy
Just tell me ye want it first, then am gonna tell yhu how am gonna do dat.

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by MrCork: 5:32am On Apr 03, 2016
onstelly:

Uncles Lol

..you found any naaaaaaked men yet? (No oofense ) undecided
Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Nobody: 5:51am On Apr 03, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Just tell me ye want it first, then am gonna tell yhu how am gonna do dat.
I don't. Bye.
Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by MoneypassGod(m): 5:54am On Apr 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I don't. Bye.
U r so stingy, common pusssy u cant allow me to lick it. Bye.,,

2 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by pendusky(m): 7:10am On Apr 03, 2016
Pheals:
Make I off my Cloths grin
And I am waiting

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:34am On Apr 03, 2016
*passing by*
Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Somcrizzy(m): 7:50am On Apr 03, 2016
The person is??

Cruzita! Love her way LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 03, 2016
Me wey i no come get choice who go see me nakedd fa?

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Maamin(m): 8:38am On Apr 03, 2016
ireneony:
What is romance section turning into?
undecided

Crap! grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by HomieQuan(m): 8:38am On Apr 03, 2016
ladyf cheesy
Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by ladyF(f): 11:12am On Apr 03, 2016
HomieQuan:
ladyf cheesy
lol second person mentioning me here. Na serious something...

LadyF no sexy sef, n una go close eye last last! grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ham so confuse Someone slap me and tell me I am not seeing this shocked .. Btw butterflyeffect errm erm.. I will be sincere, I really suck at stuffs like this but God, your face is glowing just like a new polished italian shoe! Lol, so radiant like the morning sun but erm, really...

dont mind me, I dislike the morning sun! Seeing your face now, I am doubting myself wether i really do. In summary, you look beautiful and those eyes, God. Coughs, Lemme stop here!

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
JADEKITANA all the way...

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
AirSultan:
Ham so confuse Someone slap me and tell me I am not seeing this shocked .. Btw butterflyeffect errm erm.. I will be sincere, I really suck at stuffs like this but God, your face is glowing just like a new polished italian shoe! Lol, so radiant like the morning sun but erm, really...

dont mind me, I dislike the morning sun! Seeing your face now, I am doubting myself wether i really do. In summary, you look beautiful and those eyes, God. Coughs, Lemme stop here!

Well considering you suck at these things as you said, you really have a way with words I must say. smiley

And Thank You. smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by osec007(m): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
Houseofglam7 go make small sense shaa cool
Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
ButterFlyEffect:

Well considering you suck at these things as you said, you really have a way with words I must say. smiley

And Thank You. smiley
Oh pulease, humour me! Hope you are not famzing me sha because over here, my head is already getting big like a full moon o ehn ehn, now those eyes are luminous like a newly born star! I metaphorically am seeing myself through them! shocked , ok ok I already said metaphorically! smiley and....

You are welcome. I mean what are e-friends-to-be for! smiley
Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by mala052(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
mynd 1 ooooooh
Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
AirSultan:
Oh pulease, humour me! Hope you are not famzing me sha because over here, my head is already getting big like a full moon o ehn ehn, now those eyes are luminous like a newly born star! I metaphorically am seeing myself through them! shocked , ok ok I already said metaphorically! smiley and....

You are welcome. I mean what are e-friends-to-be for! smiley

Haha. grin
You doing okay don't worry, e-friend-to-be. Some ladies really like those kinds of poetic lines hey.

Keep practicing those metaphors and similes smiley
Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
ButterFlyEffect:

Haha. grin
You doing okay don't worry, e-friend-to-be. Some ladies really like those kinds of poetic lines hey. Keep practicing those metaphors and similes smiley
Wae wae wait, you mean "some ladies"? Like you are not one of them.. Ham xo sad if the answer yes. sad As for the similes and metaphor, dang blame my english teacher. And really, I already told yer I suck at it. Poetry is so not my thingy. The poetry no dy hear word, it always find its way into my talks.
Re: Guys Only: Which Nairalander Will you like to see her unclothedness? by Jadekitana(f): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jameskyle:
JADEKITANA all the way...

cheesy correct meeen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See what She sent to Him After They Broke Up / Romance Gone Wrong / This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.