Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth (4551 Views)

Black Boy, Come Put Your Dick In My Mouth / Story 18+ : How I F**k My Aunty Inside My Room Very Hot / Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by diehardanusfan(m): 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
help i was giving this girl head, which i dont always do, but i guess she was the lucky girl....so yesterday as i was giving this girl head, i did so she was at climax without telling me, she held my head, and squirt into my mouth, cry

i dont know what to do again, my mouth probably smells horribly cry

romancelanders help

1 Like

Re: God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by JuicyPucci(f): 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
How does it taste? undecided

3 Likes

Re: God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by slimthugchimee(m): 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
op solve this

3x100+200-500 =

1 Like

Re: God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by LadyRomance: 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by diehardanusfan(m): 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
slimthugchimee:
op solve this

3x100+200-500 =

wtf thats just 0

undecided
Re: God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by Smellymouth: 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
She released inside ur mouth? grin shocked

14 Likes

Re: God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by slimthugchimee(m): 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
diehardanusfan:

wtf thats just 0

undecided

thats exactly howmany fvcks we give undecided

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by SINZ: 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
She made you her biitch @OP grin

2 Likes

Re: God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by dacovajnr: 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
Haaa! Waray ti mu itor cheesy grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by diehardanusfan(m): 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
JuicyPucci:

taste it and find out
Re: God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by Daviestunech(m): 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
dacovajnr:
Haaa! Waray ti mu itor cheesy grin
Ito gonorrhoea cheesy grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by dacovajnr: 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
Daviestunech:
Ito gonorrhoea cheesy grin
I'm telling you! grin the guy go soon turn slowpoke

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by BLACKCHARGER(m): 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
slimthugchimee:

Shuooo grin
Re: God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by omega25red(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
slimthugchimee:

grin grin for the win

poster you know she basically urinated in your mouth. everyone obsessed with squirting don't realize that it's urine. look it up before you quote me.
Re: God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by Lotel: 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hmmm....., Sore throat tinz on point!!

2 Likes

Re: God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by Amabeast: 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
diehardanusfan:
help i was giving this girl head, which i dont always do, but i guess she was the lucky girl....so yesterday as i was giving this girl head, i did so she was at climax without telling me, she held my head, and squirt into my mouth, cry

romancelanders help

She just made a Bîtch of u tongue
Re: God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by killercute16(m): 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
slimthugchimee:

savage grin

1 Like

Re: God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by dacovajnr: 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
slimthugchimee:

That's Deep shocked
Re: God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
diehardanusfan:

romancelanders help

KIKIKIKIKIKI
Re: God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by Mocalypse: 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
diehardanusfan:

romancelanders help

Re: God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by Mocalypse: 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

Shuooo grin

Re: God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by Mocalypse: 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
Lotel:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by Mocalypse: 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
JuicyPucci:
Lotel:

1 Share

Re: God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by plenitude(m): 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
keep sucking...you may find the juicy one someday
Re: God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by theNOISEmaker: 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
slimthugchimee:

hehehehehehehehe wicked
Re: God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by sirusX(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
diehardanusfan:
so yesterday as i was giving this girl head, i did so she was at climax without telling me, she held my head, and squirt into my mouth, cry

Your moniker tho...anus fan
Yet you're worried about the smell of some other juice undecided
Re: God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by Tiamiyu996(m): 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
your mouth must be smelling like shit right now
Re: God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by Joephat(m): 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
kiss

Re: God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by dreamwords: 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
Is her name yemisi or ramotu
Re: God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
Mumu
Re: God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by deanoffaculty: 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
diehardanusfan:

romancelanders help

Don't be an ingrate. Be grateful for free 'Kunu' drink you got.
Re: God HELP me!!! She Released Inside My Mouth by Chuknovski(m): 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
I never will in this life put my month there it's for HE GOATS, chaii :-XI

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shameful: Two Women Fight Naked In Public (see Photos + Video) / Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.