Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Would You Save Your Friend? :-/ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Save Your Friend? :-/ (710 Views)

SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend / Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Save Your Friend? :-/ by Dklef(m): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
What should she do?
Re: Would You Save Your Friend? :-/ by Iolite(f): 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
What did she do?
Re: Would You Save Your Friend? :-/ by Dklef(m): 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
LOL
Re: Would You Save Your Friend? :-/ by Dklef(m): 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
Iolite:
What did she do?
Take him to bed, maybe? undecided
Re: Would You Save Your Friend? :-/ by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
Cc: Naijaboiy, what's the time for wooing today bcox Glo network is acting funny o. Tell me now biko
Re: Would You Save Your Friend? :-/ by Dklef(m): 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
Re: Would You Save Your Friend? :-/ by naijaboiy: 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
HateU2:
Cc: Na ijaboiy, what's the time for wooing today bcox Glo network is acting funny o. Tell me now biko
8pm ma.
Re: Would You Save Your Friend? :-/ by Fabrolistic: 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
HateU2:
Cc: Naijaboiy, what's the time for wooing today bcox Glo network is acting funny o. Tell me now biko
aghotachabeghi m otu unu si n'agba game unu ahu. I w'ld search the whole page and get my data wasted in a bid to see how it plays down, but to no avail. Never knew it is timed.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some People Dream About Bad Things When They Face Up While Sleeping? / A Single Mother’s Predicaments / My Girlfriend Slept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.