Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Hilarious Definition Of WAHALA That Will Surely Light Up Your Weekend (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Definition Of WAHALA That Will Surely Light Up Your Weekend (Photo) (1048 Views)

Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary / Is That Her Excuse? -hilarious Definition Of Marriage By Actress Genevieve Nnaji / All The Wahala That Comes With Having Best Friend Of The Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Definition Of WAHALA That Will Surely Light Up Your Weekend (Photo) by franzis(m): 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
I can't stop laughing , almost fell off my chair grin grin

Re: Hilarious Definition Of WAHALA That Will Surely Light Up Your Weekend (Photo) by chocolateme(f): 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
Chai..
This one eh.. You go choose between hospital and mortuary.
Re: Hilarious Definition Of WAHALA That Will Surely Light Up Your Weekend (Photo) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
tongue grin hahhahaahaha..I have to read few times to understand the msg...smh... silly me..

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Definition Of WAHALA That Will Surely Light Up Your Weekend (Photo) by falconey(m): 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
grin
Re: Hilarious Definition Of WAHALA That Will Surely Light Up Your Weekend (Photo) by cruzita(f): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
grin just shout *it is finished*

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Definition Of WAHALA That Will Surely Light Up Your Weekend (Photo) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lolz...stale but still very funny. Imagining it alone is what makes me laugh.
Re: Hilarious Definition Of WAHALA That Will Surely Light Up Your Weekend (Photo) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
cruzita:
grin just shout *it is finished*
Hehehe..."Finished" Indeed.
Re: Hilarious Definition Of WAHALA That Will Surely Light Up Your Weekend (Photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
KashyBaby:
tongue grin hahhahaahaha..I have to read few times to understand the msg...smh... silly me..

Ah ah...Was is that difficult understanding
Re: Hilarious Definition Of WAHALA That Will Surely Light Up Your Weekend (Photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
udekwuebuka:

Ah ah...Was is that difficult understanding

Yes it did....I no speak pidgin, Sir... tongue I'm juz a learner...
Re: Hilarious Definition Of WAHALA That Will Surely Light Up Your Weekend (Photo) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
KashyBaby:

Yes it did....I no speak pidgin, Sir... tongue I'm juz a learner...
lolz...it owk.
Re: Hilarious Definition Of WAHALA That Will Surely Light Up Your Weekend (Photo) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
buhahahahahaha na die oo

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Bride Arrives At Her Wedding Venue In an ambulance (photo) / Flirting / Checkout How This Couple Pictured Together That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.