Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Who Wan Marry These Girls ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Wan Marry These Girls ? (7595 Views)

Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) / If You Marry These Women, You May Be Unhappy In The Family! / Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wan Marry These Girls ? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:40am On Apr 03, 2016
A woman's virginity is not a virtue, neither is her non virginity a vice.

This talk of marrying a virgin like it is a certificate of decency and faithfulness on the part of the woman is myopic and only a product of slow thinking. There is no establish findings anywhere that place a woman higher on the basis of her virginity, neither is a woman placed lower because she is a non virgin. There is not even an atom of relationship between a happy family and a virgin Woman.

I am not advocating for promiscuity but only saying that women should be respected based on their virtues and not the status of their virginity.

3 Likes

Re: Who Wan Marry These Girls ? by chumakk: 6:23am On Apr 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

This talk of marrying a virgin like it is a certificate of decency and faithfulness on the part of the woman is myopic and only a product of slow thinking. There is no establish findings anywhere that place a woman higher on the basis of her virginity, neither is a woman placed lower because she is a non virgin. There is not even an atom of relationship between a happy family and a virgin Woman.

I am not advocating for promiscuity but only saying that women should be respected based on their virtues and not the status of their virginity.
Oga, why did God created woman as a virgin. Virgnity is a virtue on its own. A woman who is a virgin is more honorable than non virgins. That's the fact. But the truth is that not all virgins are wise BUT it is better to be a wise virgin than a wise non virgin

2 Likes

Re: Who Wan Marry These Girls ? by Qaisar1: 6:55am On Apr 03, 2016
falconey:
grin
If none of them was a virgin, the dude deserves a virgin.
Harsh
Re: Who Wan Marry These Girls ? by Ojestas(m): 7:54am On Apr 03, 2016
babybrace:
Me too i want a virgin guy
Congrats!! Your search is over. . This dude quoting you na Tear Nylon, has alloy rim, tinted glass, Factory fitted AC.
Re: Who Wan Marry These Girls ? by wins18(m): 8:00am On Apr 03, 2016
I have more money to make, so this shouldn't distract me, check my signature to follow suit and say bye bye to being broke
Re: Who Wan Marry These Girls ? by wins18(m): 8:02am On Apr 03, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:
So I was having a talk with a friend and he made a statement which stirred some calm waters.

He said and I quote
"I NO FIT MARRY BABE WEY NO BE VIRGIN O''

Then came the ultimate question,
I asked him:

" OH BOY WHAT OF ALL THE GIRLS WEY U DON DISTABLIZE THEIR POLITY?

WHAT OF CHIOMA WEY U DON DESTROY HER OZONE LAYER?

WHAT OF AMAKA WEY U DON DIVERSIFY HER ECONOMY?

WHAT OF IRUNOOBOO WEY U DON TURN TO STUNT WOMAN 360?''

WHAT OF IJEOMA WEY U DON TERRORISE HER COUNTRY?''

WHAT ABOUT ANGELA WEY U DON DRILL HER OIL WELL FINISH?

WHAT ABOUT OSAS WEY U DON OPEN HER UNIVERSITY LIKE GATEWAY?''

WHAT ABOUT LADYF WEY U DON BREACH HER WARRANTEE?''

WHAT OF NENE WEY U DON DASUKI HER TREASURY...

ALL THESE GIRLS SO, WHO WAN COM MARRY THEM NA?''

Guys don't be selfish,
If u love her,
Protect her like a child,
Love her like a mother,
And treat her like a Queen.

AND THEN I ASK GUYS DO YOU WANNA MARRY A VIRGIN?
I have more money to make, so this shouldn't distract me, check my signature to follow suit and say bye bye to being broke
Re: Who Wan Marry These Girls ? by babybrace(f): 8:04am On Apr 03, 2016
Ojestas:
Congrats!! Your search is over. . This dude quoting you na Tear Nylon, has alloy rim, tinted glass, Factory fitted AC.
Proof or ...... u knw d rest
Re: Who Wan Marry These Girls ? by babybrace(f): 8:07am On Apr 03, 2016
MilesLamar:

Am still a virgin
Good for you
Re: Who Wan Marry These Girls ? by Ojestas(m): 8:24am On Apr 03, 2016
babybrace:
cry
Re: Who Wan Marry These Girls ? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:36am On Apr 03, 2016
KashyBaby:
Juz lemme smile grin grin grin grin...the thread sounds funny but I don't understand any of them...
he is referring to a guy that insist on getting married to a virgin so he is now asking the guy abt the different girls he has mercilesslyfucked... So those names you see there are the names of girls that the guy has brutallyfucked...
Re: Who Wan Marry These Girls ? by osamaBUSH(m): 8:37am On Apr 03, 2016
babybrace:

Re: Who Wan Marry These Girls ? by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 03, 2016
SmellingAnus:
he is referring to a guy that insist on getting married to a virgin so he is now asking the guy abt the different girls he has mercilesslyfucked... So those names you see there are the names of girls that the guy has brutallyfucked...

OohhMG! grin watta word is tat "brutally fvcked" tongue

Ur too raw eh.. cool
Re: Who Wan Marry These Girls ? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:05am On Apr 03, 2016
KashyBaby:

OohhMG! grin watta word is tat "brutally fvcked" tongue

Ur too raw eh.. cool
oh... Brutally ffucked means roughly bleeped or roughsex.. about being raw... I love honesty just as I am so I felt it's better I really explained what the op said for you to have a near perfect understanding of it... smiley smiley
Re: Who Wan Marry These Girls ? by EmmySparky(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2016
All of una dey claim virgin abi?...continue with the lies
Re: Who Wan Marry These Girls ? by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 03, 2016
SmellingAnus:
oh... Brutally ffucked means roughly bleeped or roughsex.. about being raw... I love honesty just as I am so I felt it's better I really explained what the op said for you to have a near perfect understanding of it... smiley smiley

grin indeed...

My eyes on u cool
Re: Who Wan Marry These Girls ? by SmellingAnus(m): 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin indeed...

My eyes on u cool
same here Boo
Re: Who Wan Marry These Girls ? by babybrace(f): 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
osamaBUSH:
Lol, i hear you
Re: Who Wan Marry These Girls ? by rawgame(m): 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

a man is more likely to accrue more respect to his wife if he met her a virgin
Re: Who Wan Marry These Girls ? by rawgame(m): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
Since a greater percentage of sex workers eventually gets married; every woman get her own husband.
Re: Who Wan Marry These Girls ? by osec007(m): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
babybrace:
Me too i want a virgin guy
am here for you baby cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Wan Marry These Girls ? by ThisYourTatafo: 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
[url][/url][quote author=Kenzico post=44346344]But why is LADYf on the list?? undecided[/quote

BECAUSE HER ECONOMY HAS BEEN...HAS BEEN....HAS BEEN...
Re: Who Wan Marry These Girls ? by ThisYourTatafo: 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Not contradicting your afore-mentioned point bro but your short thesis lacks merit and virtue and I quote

"This talk of marrying a virgin like it is a certificate of decency and faithfulness on the part of the woman is myopic and only a product of slow thinking''.

The talk of preference of women whose hymen is intact was brought up by a rather young intelligent man who knows for certain that you cannot rub your face with muddy waters and say
" I am beautiful still''

And everyone accepts your affirmation simply because you said so.

You cannot put square pegs in rectangular holes my brother.

The masculine folks who LIKED your comment are either responsible for a greater part of hymen destruction without conscience, or they simply agree with you because they want to trend with the band.

While the women folk who LIKED your statement I can assure you brother, 99.9% of them either lost their dignity before adolescence or they simply do not adore the virtue of virginty hence disparing young women who have DECIDED to keep theirs.

Let's not ADORN what is wrong simply because everyone is doing it.

Ask me if I want Pure fruit juice or I'd like refined ones kept locked up in the cabinet for a decade?

Your answer is as good as precise...I'd go for the fresh ones which have just been harvested from their mother's soft breasts (The tree).

Listen, if a girl loses her pride, their is a side to her that almost always regrets it but their is a camouflage-she will always outwardly flaunt her promiscuity in the face of opposing girls who have kept the faith.

The point I'm trying to make however is,
Culture,
Tradition,
Even life/posterity adores a woman whom inspite of all the alluring distractions of this depraved reality, can KEEP and PROTECT her most prized possession after ascending and winning the numerous thorns on her way.

I'll go soft pedals on you bro
Listen:
NO BE TODAY WE DEY SEE NON VIRGINS AND EVERY REAL GUY WILL TELL YOU THIS THAT EVEN IF THEM LOVE THEIR BABE DIEEEE, SOMETIMES THEY WISH SHE'S TIGHTER (U KNOW WETIN I MEAN).

But what can I say,
What is done is done,
When a hymen is broken, it is broken,
Not even the smartest kegel exercise can bring back the shine.
But really when a man loves,
Virginity is not always an issue.

Let's call a spade what it is- we (Guys) all wish our nuptials to our hearthrobe were bound on virginity.
But as them no dey see virgin again nko,
What to do na?
Re: Who Wan Marry These Girls ? by Ximonak: 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
chumakk:
Oga, why did God created woman as a virgin. Virgnity is a virtue on its own. A woman who is a virgin is more honorable than non virgins. That's the fact. But the truth is that not all virgins are wise BUT it is better to be a wise virgin than a wise non virgin

I am not promoting promiscuity but do you know why Christ centred on salvation(i guess your religion is Christianity)

Any sin will lead you to hell, the wages of sin(not nonvirgin) is death.
Why do Christians make a big deal to fornication more than other types of sin?
A Virgin that has unforgiveness, lie, hate, lust, uncompassion is wise shey...

As a Christian strive to be Christlike and not a judge

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) / I Just Came Home And Saw Her In The Living Room Collecting Preeq / Pastor Shaves Pubic Hair Of Female Members During Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.