Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,632 members, 7,861,952 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* (42044 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
joseph1832:
Not bad. Nice and simple.

Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Maxi112: 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
KingRex1:
Haha! If i see u near the room, i go call 911 for you.
abeg na! na only u won dig the thing?

call ur brothers in the Lord ni
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by jreyez(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
bqlekan:
every track on that mixtape are dope, from eminence (my favourite) to pensive poet, MFNLU, tainted scrolls, alone, pay attention, take a glimpse etc,
Now I'm addicted to my headphones. I just hope I don't start using it on the street. cheesy

Keep it up bro, you will get there

Kudos to teddyhits too

Lol, thanks for the support fam wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by KingRex1(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
let's ship em bottles in, for tonight, we drink and drink and drink
Confirm! Bt i gats dey with baby boo. Joinin u guys later ..dats if i go com back
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Maxi112: 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
ellacute45:
I came late cry plus my time here is 1 hour faster
awww sorry for that..

how was ur day today?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
joseph1832:
Not bad. Nice and simple.
That's below par

2 Likes

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
Maxi112:
e just be like say I no.. I no gree watch

anyway take malt but no finish am d party stil have a long way to go today
hehehe i must finish am o, any edegbe lines?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by BIGkoboko: 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
Then you do that asap.
AlienStar:
We don't have a bar tender, it's a serve- yourself-thingy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
Maxi112:
if u give that girl belle u are on ur own oh...

my hand no dey oh
hahahahahahahaha
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
KingRex1:
Confirm! Bt i gats dey with baby boo. Joinin u guys later ..dats if i go com back
ok bruv. Enjoy your honeymoon

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by AlienStar: 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
;-'( ;-'( Ah! ah! that was harsh, is it 'cause I'm a free-giver?
halfricanadian:

Dont want the money

Give the money to the orphange nd mental home they av my heart there cry cry
obiorathesubtle:
do better gaddammit!! If a guy used 'that' on you... You'd feel insulted.. undecided

grin grin

See you drinking panadol for another man's headache tongue
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by charijee(f): 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
bqlekan:

and he was clearing his throat every minute as if he got some phlegm stucked there cheesy
Hehehehe..... he understands...... tonight is a different night kiss
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by kaziblake(f): 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
skarlett:
Dearest Naijaboiy, what should I do to get your YES?

Should I
Lie like a 'politifcian'
Steal lines from Shakespeare
Prattle like a lovestruck poetess?

Should I
Lay absent fortunes at your feet
Rob Zenith bank
Steal forget-me-nots from an enemy's garden?

Should I
Stand on my head
Sleep with my eyes open
Pen your praise on the sky?

Should I
Become your slave
Run your every errand
Your gold chain around my neck?

Should I
Stalk your e-diary
Like your every post
Contest and win Ms Nairaland?

OR

Should I
Charm you with my lines
Make you feel fly
Get your dream to 'yes' my plea?

Cc
Naijaboiy
simple and beautiful

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by joseph1832(m): 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
do better gaddammit!! If a guy used 'that' on you... You'd feel insulted.. undecided
I doubt it. Poetry comes from within. It has a way of showing who we really are. Skarlett just showed that she's a simple girl. That's all I can say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
slyIsaac:

Who is hat.eu2 again?? undecided
My bro, Google is ya frnd sad

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
HateU2:
My head is swelling sha
*im blushing embarassed*
your big head dey swell again? Chai
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Maxi112: 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hehehe i must finish am o, any edegbe lines?
e be like say to sleep in side cell dey hungry u to night?? try and see

noon for now
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by qhutetomsel(f): 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
skarlett:
Dearest Naijaboiy, what should I do to get your YES?

Should I
Lie like a 'politifcian'
Steal lines from Shakespeare
Prattle like a lovestruck poetess?

Should I
Lay absent fortunes at your feet
Rob Zenith bank
Steal forget-me-nots from an enemy's garden?

Should I
Stand on my head
Sleep with my eyes open
Pen your praise on the sky?

Should I
Become your slave
Run your every errand
Your gold chain around my neck?

Should I
Stalk your e-diary
Like your every post
Contest and win Ms Nairaland?

OR

Should I
Charm you with my lines
Make you feel fly
Get your dream to 'yes' my plea?

Cc
Naijaboiy
kiss kiss kiss
Go girl!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Laveda(f): 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
skarlett:

grin grin yes o wink

Thanks dear kiss
Let's await his verdict grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
If refiner doesn't surface with her lines in the next ten minutes I may have to pick skarlett and we wrap it up for the day.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by joseph1832(m): 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
That's below par
Its below par for one such as you, but not for me. Can I ask you to identify the poetic/literary devices she used in wooing naijaboy?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
These babes sabi ooo

See lines dropping n*ggas pants since 8pm!

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
AlienStar:
;-'( ;-'( Ah! ah! that was harsh, is it 'cause I'm a free-giver?

cry cry no cos dey suffering dan u kno

They are really not living ur dream life or theirs go stay with dem for a week u myt will all ur properties to dem.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by AlienStar: 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
Serve yourself guy! I'm too busy with the show!
BIGkoboko:
Then you do that asap.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by KingRex1(m): 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
picks ten crates of maltina.
Wetin una u dy do with malt wen andre, moet, chamdor..... dey waste arnd? Oya carry french juice if u no want wine
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by bqlekan(m): 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
BIGkoboko:
First of all twale to my ogas.
N,aijaboiy
bzqlekan
the.sonofmark
pee,party
stfu,areyougod..

Bar man bring chilled beer for my oga them.
Brother, I beg you fit change that beer to ororo for me, I've got some spiritual cleansing to do cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by obiorathesubtle: 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
skarlett:

grin grin

See you drinking panadol for another man's headache tongue
so what?? I feel charitable this evening! undecided

However.. I did that for your image.. See your mates putting punchlines and dope flows out there.. You here dropping couple of boring should I's n shiiit..

Dig deep into your pocket, woman!!

2 Likes

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Smellymouth: 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
your big head dey swell again? Chai

HateU2, STFUareyhuGod is trying to ask you why your head dey swell like Ijebu Garri when enter water? grin

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by AlienStar: 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ok! if you insist buh you have a kind heart o.
halfricanadian:

cry cry no cos dey suffering dan u kno

They are really not living ur dream life or theirs go stay with dem for a week u myt will all ur properties to dem.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by refiner(f): 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
...hey!....is it my turn now?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by joseph1832(m): 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
skarlett:

Thank you smiley
You're welcome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (31) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) / Why Don't We See Rich Nigerian Single Ladies Marry Not-so-rich Nigerian Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.