Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* (42083 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by bqlekan(m): 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
charijee:
Hehehehe..... he understands...... tonight is a different night kiss

Hehe cheesy where is he sef?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
Maxi112:
awww sorry for that..

how was ur day today?
hectic cry
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
your big head dey swell again? Chai
Iffaa slap u ehn, u go see rainblow undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

HateU2, STFUareyhuGod is trying to ask you why your head dey swell like Ijebu Garri when enter water? grin
you have no idea how big her head is. It's double of mr ibu's head
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by obiorathesubtle: 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
joseph1832:
I doubt it. Poetry comes from within. It has a way of showing who we really are. Skarlett just showed that she's a simple girl. That's all I can say.
abeg mah hear word.. Poe wetin??!

This is a competition!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by KingRex1(m): 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
slyIsaac:

Who is hateu2 again?? undecided
Just ask around for the cutest babe
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

HateU2, STFUareyhu.God is trying to ask you why your head dey swell like Ijebu Garri when enter water? grin
Who is wooing you self undecided undecided
Abi u dey use style dey look 4 person to woo u ni cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Cutehector(m): 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
ellacute45:
hectic grin tongue
cool
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by KingRex1(m): 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Lool! 2 of una no well
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by AlienStar: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
That ain't fair! Everybody has a way of expressing their feelings in their own unique way! She killed it!
obiorathesubtle:
so what?? I feel charitable this evening! undecided

However.. I did that for your image.. See your mates putting punchlines and dope flows out there.. You here dropping couple of boring should I's n shiiit..

Dig deep into your pocket, woman!!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
HateU2:
Iffaa slap u ehn, u go see rainblow undecided

what's this one saying?

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
KingRex1:
Just ask around for the cutest babe
Don't answe him jooor. He's just coming from a bar cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Smellymouth: 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
HateU2:
Who is wooing you self undecided undecided
Abi u dey use style dey look 4 person to woo u ni cheesy

grin cheesy You know my matters na grin, If you woo me, we must continue offline wink
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
skarlett:
Dearest Naijaboiy, what should I do to get your YES?

Should I
Lie like a 'politifcian'
Steal lines from Shakespeare
Prattle like a lovestruck poetess?

Should I
Lay absent fortunes at your feet
Rob Zenith bank
Steal forget-me-nots from an enemy's garden?

Should I
Stand on my head
Sleep with my eyes open
Pen your praise on the sky?

Should I
Become your slave
Run your every errand
Your gold chain around my neck?

Should I
Stalk your e-diary
Like your every post
Contest and win Ms Nairaland?

OR

Should I
Charm you with my lines
Make you feel fly
Get your dream to 'yes' my plea?

Cc
Naijaboiy
kiss Uh......BEAUTIFUL! kiss

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by joseph1832(m): 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
abeg mah hear word.. Poe wetin??!

This is a competition!!! undecided
So? Dude, don't tell me you're this shallow? You sound like one who is quite intelligent and expose. I find this somewhat intriguing that you utter something this shallow.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by KingRex1(m): 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
Maxi112:
abeg na! na only u won dig the thing?

call ur brothers in the Lord ni
brothers in the lord dey vigil, go join dem.. Bt hide that beer
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by qhutetomsel(f): 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
refiner:
...hey!....is it my turn now?
angry
Yes it is!
Nd you have just 10mins to redeem yourself...

Go girl! wink
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Smellymouth: 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

grin grin cheesy

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
heheheheheheh
Have u seen it b4 ni undecided
I heard ur head is as big as 'mr HEADmaster's head
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Cutehector(m): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
ellacute45:
cry
it's Saturday. I wonder why it would be hectic
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by AlienStar: 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
cool Bring it on. asap
refiner:
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by BIGkoboko: 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
Uses my *finger Tip to pinch her red nipples*my friend will you goan and bring drinks for your ogaboss them.see your small yansh.
AlienStar:
Serve yourself guy! I'm too busy with the show!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by joseph1832(m): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
AlienStar:
That ain't fair! Everybody has a way of expressing their feelings in their own unique way! She killed it!
I call what skarlet wrote "simplicity at its finest".
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
Cutehector:
it's Saturday. I wonder why it would be hectic
did my sister's hair coolMonday is school
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by KingRex1(m): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
HateU2:
Don't answe him jooor. He's just coming from a bar cheesy
Lemme put him ina cab
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
KingRex1:
..take a chill pill nd fvck off frm us.
Hahahahahahahahaha

You mean say make HE GO AND DIE?

ahhh, bros you bad o, na another man pikin you just send to the great beyond so?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by charijee(f): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
bqlekan:

Hehe cheesy where is he sef?
He's everywhere
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
refiner:
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by BIGkoboko: 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
Alright sir,that small geh go bring am come your room now.
bqlekan:

Brother, I beg you fit change that beer to ororo for me, I've got some spiritual cleansing to do cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by obiorathesubtle: 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
AlienStar:
angry she'll express her feelings how I want her to!! And that's final!!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by AlienStar: 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
Yea
joseph1832:
I call what skarlet wrote "simplicity at its finest".

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (31) (Reply)

If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! / Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! / UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.