Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* (42048 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
no mind dem. Na dem throw shade pass, and dem no fit do nothing

New found friend? Hahaha. That one head dey touch o
As I have come to realise, they ain't worth it. Mostly those on romance sections; No apology to any.

Hahahahahaha, seriously, that new friend of yours ehn, na character she be.

imaging having such a girl as a fiancee, na break I go just break her head with bottle. hahahahahaha
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by bqlekan(m): 12:06am On Apr 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Free?.....I chain you?
Hehe, make I go do honeymoon then grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by KingRex1(m): 12:07am On Apr 03, 2016
naughtynaughty:
easy ooo don't drill my frnd too much oo undecided

Mke evritin no come flat overnight undecided undecided
She my sweerie.. Na small small till she wants it d other way
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Oh my! embarassed
What hun
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:08am On Apr 03, 2016
bqlekan:

Hehe, make I go do honeymoon then grin

Enjoy cool
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:09am On Apr 03, 2016
HateU2:
What hun

Oh your lines were good!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 03, 2016
bqlekan:
lol, jhur je ki n daa lamu die.

Cc kingr,ex1
No, don't spoil our honeymoon cheesy
Come back 2mao tongue
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Ohhh, I even had the intention of asking you if she is a nairalander, but I forgot mehn.

Good to know she is and best she isn't a regular on romance sections. lol

For me, I have totally removed my hands from that comes from here.
yes. She's a nairalander

Used to be frequent on romance section but not anymore
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by RuggedArab: 12:09am On Apr 03, 2016
HateU2:
smiley smiley smiley

Free world. Enjoy yourself!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by AyamConfidence(m): 12:09am On Apr 03, 2016
Day 1 has closed na...i'l be here later joor...sleep dey catch me
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by KingRex1(m): 12:09am On Apr 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hahahahahahahahaha, I can see you re enjoying yourself with your new e-wife, Hateu2.

@Hateu2 hope your relationship with my guy isn't basically an E relationship and also gonna end here?
My guy make our we land first b4 we crash. I sight u bro
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Oh your lines were good!
Tanks kiss kiss
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 03, 2016
RuggedArab:

Free world. Enjoy yourself!
Still angry ehn
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

As I have come to realise, they ain't worth it. Mostly those on romance sections; No apology to any.

imaging having such a girl as a fiancee, na break I go just break her head with bottle. hahahahahaha
The thing is, I'm not even convinced with her gender. I'm honestly not

I'm only playing her game if you get what I mean
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:12am On Apr 03, 2016
HateU2:
Tanks kiss kiss

You're welcome. smiley
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by AyamConfidence(m): 12:12am On Apr 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

lol baba na Jadekitana matter una dey gossip like this? My hand no dey o

2 Likes

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by bqlekan(m): 12:13am On Apr 03, 2016
HateU2:
No, don't spoil our honeymoon cheesy Come back 2mao tongue
Lol, let me free him then. cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by KingRex1(m): 12:14am On Apr 03, 2016
HateU2:
No, don't spoil our honeymoon cheesy Come back 2mao tongue
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
Nawa ooooh !! So no babe fit woo me for nairaland? Smh cool

Wetin be my offence to deserve this?
I will woo u next year cheesy cheesy bet u go bribe mi ni oo
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by RuggedArab: 12:15am On Apr 03, 2016
HateU2:
Still angry ehn

Why should I be angry? Did you do anything wrong?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by bqlekan(m): 12:15am On Apr 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Enjoy cool
Bro, till tomorrow inshallah. God bless us

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by herkzprince(m): 12:16am On Apr 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
even b4 naijaboiy organized d wooing tourny, i knew he wud pick refinary, anyday, anytime.

What's your concern there? He likes her ..He chose her ..#normalthing #free'em bro
Ahbi una dey find hook up too? Naijaboiy is a good wingman wink
Refiner zelf con fo for you like IPhone screen ..so costly
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by tosyne2much(m): 12:17am On Apr 03, 2016
AlienStar:
10 list. cheesy
I should put an end to it shey? cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 03, 2016
RuggedArab:

Why should I be angry? Did you do anything wrong?
I just dey look u cheesy
Continue
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 03, 2016
naughtynaughty:
grin grin grin hilarious grin u dey suspect her say wetin? cheesy mke she no go shine shoe again? grin
I tire oo cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by RuggedArab: 12:20am On Apr 03, 2016
HateU2:
I just dey look u cheesy
Continue

Alright. Look me well.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
The thing is, I'm not even convinced with her gender. I'm honestly not

I'm only playing her game if you get what I mean
Loll, I feel "she" is 'F'.

Just that I can't waste my time investigating a nairalander, a 'F' at that, I would have known if 'she' is or not and 'her' personality.

Seriously I even wanted to deactivated and forever leave nairaland for good because of her, but I just had to chill because its a sin for a lady to determine my actions.

Imagine her calling me names and that your friend, naughty x2 saying I look like someone that has kwashiorkor, lol. just imagine me. its all good share, but I sometimes just wish they know what they don't know.

Yeah, I get what you meant, I perfectly understand you.

I'm done her.
follow me back.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 03, 2016
AyamConfidence:
lol baba na ....... matter una dey gossip like this? My hand no dey o
Are you stvpid?

Modify your post mr man and remove that moniker you typed quoting me.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 03, 2016
Xtracoool:
Who's gonna woo me cry
MTN with ur moniker cheesy

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 03, 2016
KingRex1:
My guy make our we land first b4 we crash. I sight u bro
Hahahahahahaha, I feel you sir.

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
yes. She's a nairalander
Used to be frequent on romance section but not anymore
Ohhhh, good.
Please help say HI to her on my behalf.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Are you stvpid?

Modify your post mr man and remove that moniker you typed quoting me.
Bed time

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (31) (Reply)

Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) / Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / Why Don't We See Rich Nigerian Single Ladies Marry Not-so-rich Nigerian Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.