Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,258 members, 7,864,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* (42074 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by bqlekan(m): 11:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
HateU2:
English pls
KingRex1:
Wah??
HateU2:
English pls
Can't stop laughing, erin yin n pami grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by KingRex1(m): 11:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
HateU2:
U knw wat I'm saying
Baby no1s gonna attack you tonite.. Be rest assured!

Meanwhile u ready for round two? Junior is up.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by AyamConfidence(m): 11:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
Cutehector:
u guys should free me na cheesy
i just dey observe you...sharp guy with sharp ways...chop knuckles joor....naijaboiy please book these two for day 2
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
bqlekan:

Can't stop laughing, erin yin n pami grin
ki lo funny si e undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
KingRex1:
Naughtynaught.y u see?
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
KingRex1:
You did well.. Tws stylish nd endearing. Tot he was gona choose urs

Thanks, shii happens wink
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
30secs:
just... LOL
grin grin grin Stfuareyougod come see wu I found

Demi smiley
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
bqlekan:

Then I hit the bed too

* carries her on my back to the bedroom*
JJ abeg go off that gen cheesy

Curtain fades
Thanks for dropping the best line. Thanks for all

undecided
KingRex1:

sure, let's go in. Erm erm. Guys, we will be back cheesy. Lemme attend to Junior cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by refiner(f): 11:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
smellymouth!....sweety how far!smiley
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
KingRex1:

easy ooo don't drill my frnd too much oo undecided

Mke evritin no come flat overnight undecided undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Cutehector(m): 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
Aber sie sind jetzt frei

Ellacute
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by bqlekan(m): 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
HateU2:
ki lo funny si e undecided
Hehe grin thought you wanted to continue nii, you spoilt the fun aiidy,
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by bqlekan(m): 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

undecided
haa shocked na everything you dey see?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I was actually expecting a follow up from her. I thought it was a preamble. Lol.
I waited and waited and waited but nothing

That was just below par

Anyways Atleast she participated. Not like those mumu girls wey fit run mouth for nothing
Don't mind them.
These are the same people that act like cowards when its a guy doing the wooing.

Yeah, I also must praise her effort for even participating unlike those mumu as you called the, e.g you new found friend, jade.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
bqlekan:
haa shocked na everything you dey see?

Yes...EVERYTHING!!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by RuggedArab: 11:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
HateU2:
U knw wat I'm saying

Seriously I don't know.

Your conscience telling you things?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by bqlekan(m): 11:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Yes...EVERYTHING!!
Pls stop seeing everything, no give me close marking again, cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
naughtynaughty:
grin grin grin
Stfuareyo.ugod come see wu I found

Demi smiley
hehehe I've always seen him around tongue
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
bqlekan:

Pls stop seeing everything, no give me close marking again, cheesy

Give you close marking?..... if I dey give you close marking I for Don break your knee. sad
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
bqlekan:

Hehe grin thought you wanted to continue nii, you spoilt the fun aiidy,

heheheheh
I just re-read that 'matan arae' ni
So, I understand.
Mind yaself ooo, my boo is Ibo undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Don't mind them.
These are the same people that act like cowards when its a guy doing the wooing.

Yeah, I also must praise her effort for even participating unlike those mumu as you called the, e.g you new found friend, jade.
no mind dem. Na dem throw shade pass, and dem no fit do nothing

New found friend? Hahaha. That one head dey touch o
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hahahahaha yea yea yea yea. You are right. She is
Ohhh, I even had the intention of asking you if she is a nairalander, but I forgot mehn.

Good to know she is and best she isn't a regular on romance sections. lol

For me, I have totally removed my hands from that comes from here.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
Stfuareugod and naughtynaughty, I yam suspecting u guys oooo undecided undecided
Oremi, I no support him oo if u wanna date him. Go 4 sm1 lyk smellymouth cheesy. He's beta.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
HateU2:
Stfuareugod and naugh.tynaughty, I yam suspecting u guys oooo undecided undecided
Oremi, I no support him oo if u wanna date him. Go 4 sm1 lyk smellymouth cheesy. He's beta.
smellymouth nyaameee!!! *coveringnose*
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by bqlekan(m): 12:00am On Apr 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Give you close marking?..... if I dey give you close marking I for Don break your knee. sad

Break knee? No dey scare old woman with joystick. Nah today? cheesy oya tell me the price to be free bro grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 03, 2016
KingRex1:
Haha! No mind that nigga, abeg jus leave ehm matter for mathias.
Hahahahahahahahaha, I can see you re enjoying yourself with your new e-wife, Hateu2.

@Hateu2 hope your relationship with my guy isn't basically an E relationship and also gonna end here?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:02am On Apr 03, 2016
bqlekan:

Break knee? No dey scare old woman with joystick. Nah today? cheesy oya tell me the price to be free bro grin

Free?.....I chain you?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by bqlekan(m): 12:03am On Apr 03, 2016
HateU2:
heheheheh I just re-read that 'matan arae' ni So, I understand. Mind yaself ooo, my boo is Ibo undecided
lol, jhur je ki n daa lamu die.
Cc kingrex1
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 03, 2016
naughtynaughty:
smell.ymouth nyaameee!!! *coveringnose*
heheheheheh
He was good when I was E-dating him oo cheesy
U will like d smell as tym goes on
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by KingRex1(m): 12:05am On Apr 03, 2016
naughtynaughty:
smellymouth nyaameee!!! *coveringnose*
Lol
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 03, 2016
RuggedArab:

Seriously I don't know.

Your conscience telling you things?
smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (31) (Reply)

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady / If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! / Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.