Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Dating Is Just For Fun And Shouldn't Be Taken Serious. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Is Just For Fun And Shouldn't Be Taken Serious. (1878 Views)

Can She Be Taken Serious??? / Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling / She Said This To Me; Should She Be Taken Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Is Just For Fun And Shouldn't Be Taken Serious. by lurlah2014(f): 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hnnn

Ok ooo

I will tell your mummy when you clock 60 yrs
Re: Dating Is Just For Fun And Shouldn't Be Taken Serious. by Tallesty1(m): 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
myfantasies:
Wat is quagmire
(in this context) is a situation that is hard to deal with or get out from.
Re: Dating Is Just For Fun And Shouldn't Be Taken Serious. by Tallesty1(m): 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
gringringringrin
BumBae:

Yh but not ended if she knocking on his door tho ...

Ok lets disagree to agree
YouWin
Re: Dating Is Just For Fun And Shouldn't Be Taken Serious. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
Tallesty1:
gringringrin;DYouWin
Lol cool anyway see ya later
Re: Dating Is Just For Fun And Shouldn't Be Taken Serious. by Tallesty1(m): 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
lurlah2014:
Hnnn

Ok ooo

I will tell your mummy when you clock 60 yrs
People get married without dating. I will be one of them.
Re: Dating Is Just For Fun And Shouldn't Be Taken Serious. by thecultivateur(m): 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
Tallesty1:
Aswear.

Juo ese then buo mmai. Ogwuchala.

Am telling you, my brother. This western culture seems to hav assimilated almost every way of our lifestyles that we no longer care to understand how our forefathers conduct their courtship behaviour in those days. Even the ancient Israel in the bible conducts such hebrew system of "iju-ese" before they will be able to confidently give out their children in marriage to the suitor. It's the oldest & the best system of courtship before marriage. (Infact, it's even more romantic if you will ask me o) And I admire that system a lot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Pants Down With A Married Woman On Her Matrimonial Bed(photos) / My Relationship Is Officially Over / an Advice Please!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.